It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Putin not to meddle in the election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If the joke is that big, that far reaching, that conclusively incomprehensible to most of us that indeed the majority of Americans are still under the sway of the mass media and they are in the pocket of the international elite then teill me, just what is the use? Huh? If it is so insurmountable that all you believers can do is take potshots at everyone else claiming that your chosen swamp cleaner is our only way out of this terrible mess, then why even go on.

If it is that bad that he must be defended at every turn, justified in everything he says and does, what could possibly be your plan to get us out of this mess we are in. Most ardent Trumpians here will not even entertain any notion that he is not who you believe him to be. It's almost magical how he is believed in around here. Magical, no, more cult-like. Some of us here can see it but all to many are so engulfed in this idea that you got it right and everyone else is just a product of the mass media is ludicrous.

The dude is a wannabe world control freak and you guys just laugh at anyone who thinks otherwise.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

94 years old and still kicking ass. I have a ton of respect for Jimmy Carter the man has more class in his pinky toe than trump has in his whole body.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: UKTruth

The dude is a wannabe world control freak and you guys just laugh at anyone who thinks otherwise.

Looks like someone is just the product of mass media manipulation

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I most definitely laugh at anyone who thinks the President is a ‘wannabe world control freak’.

Because they’re a joke.
edit on 29 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You know what? I don't recall having corresponded with you on these boards prior to this because I had a sense that doing so would pretty much be just as it is, with you popping one liners and playing the ''goad em on'''game. You have not let me down. So keep on with your punky gamse cuz this is all you will get from me dude. You ain't worth it. Cheerio.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Aaaannnnddd..........fail

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well look !!

Trump met with Russian Putin in Japan and guess what Trump said !!

Yup, he told Putin not to meddle in the election !!! 🤣🤣

Happened at a "joint" news event with 100s of witnesses !!

Democrats went into immediate frenzies as soon as they saw it on TV 🤣🤣

This will trigger tornadoes for years !! 🤣🤣

Trump tells Putin not to ‘meddle in the election,’ his tone was criticized

President Trump met face-to-face with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Japan and told his counterpart not to "meddle" in the 2020 elections when pressed by a reporter, but his delivery faced immediate criticism as being aloof.

Trump, who was seated next to Putin, was asked by a reporter if he would tell "the Russian president to not meddle in the election." There was some cross talk in the room at the time. Trump, without looking at Putin, responded, "Of course I will. Don't meddle in the election, president. Don't meddle in the election."

Trump's tone and delivery were immediately called out. The AP ran a headline, "Trump Jokes to Putin: Don't Meddle in the Election."

"О Господи"

Seriously, you spend so much time on this politics thing that i'm starting to think you are unable to do anything else day by day. Like you have a normal life outside politics? Why are you like 100% of the time posting politics here? What's up man, surely you can't be all bout this right? Any other interests? Music? People, cartoons? Tv shows? Anything at all ?

Seriously, how did you get sooo obsessed with politics you just can't stop thinking about it and it got to become the thing that drives you day by day?

Also this entire thing is pointless, Trump said a dumb joke and no one cared at all and you as usual thought it was the most impressive thing ever and had to run and show the world.

Got old 5 minutes after Trump said it anyways, though luck guy.

Dude you have 5,240 threads, and 57,386 posts, and all you talk is trump and politics! Intervention time is closing by

You need something better in your life, quality matters you know?

Господи!

Isn't it easier to ignore him than to insult him?

No, never. Ignoring people means you think less of them

Telling him what i think means respect and a wish to come clean and maybe cause a change, if he wishes so and respects my opinion

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I do hope you and others here tune in to Robert Muellers testimony because I am sure it will be an eye opener for many.

Volume I is 180 plus pages of what Russia did. It was much much more than merely buying some facebook ads or creating memes.
There were entire networks of people involved.

No there wasnt.

Who was in this network?

Papadopoulos, Manafort and snuffalupagus?

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: BoneSay

well that was weak, anything you can type yourself? i like to speak straight up, talk to me guy

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Trump to Putin: don't meddle in our elections. Wink. Wink.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Are you ok with trump talking # about an ex POW named John MCcain?

Absolutely, considering that ex POW was, actually, a piece of #.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join