It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Putin not to meddle in the election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Despite the Mueller report citing heavy Russian influence in the2016 election in favor of Trump and in-spite of overwhelming evidence on the same issue by the US intelligence agencies, Mr. Trump still treats it all as a joke. A joke he was sharing with Putin who he thinks he is great friends with.

Now I know that many here can and do twist everything that comes out of him this way and that way, but twisting this ''cutsie'' little admonishment on his part as something only to be laughed away is a bit of a stretch even for Trumpian Justifiers.

Check under your bed for Russians tonight.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You know its becoming quite nauseating where so many post on ATS with the intro " I served in the US military" as if that garners more respect or that somehow their lives are more valuable than any ordinary citizen.

Possibly because we once wrote a blank check for our lives to defend this country so people like you can play video games, fart on your couch and bitch about your freedoms on online forums.

On the flip side, we see people who didn't serve but whine about us serving as cowards.

But hey, just an opinion...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Sleep well Razor,

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
One of Above Top Secret's most talented members posted a summary of this past week that (IMO) every American needs to read, and let soak into the logical part of our brain.

Here is a link to CrankyOldMan's post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah , Russians do not Work for Free , How Much is President Trump Offering Him ? ...Hmm......

You got it backwards but it's ok lol

I feel compassion for people who try so hard to bend things like that haha

hee hee

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
well if the usa stops meddeling in other country's elections… there might be an chance that the russians wont do it again :-)))))))))

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
well if the usa stops meddeling in other country's elections… there might be an chance that the russians wont do it again :-)))))))))

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Despite the Mueller report citing heavy Russian influence in the2016 election in favor of Trump and in-spite of overwhelming evidence on the same issue by the US intelligence agencies, Mr. Trump still treats it all as a joke. A joke he was sharing with Putin who he thinks he is great friends with.

Now I know that many here can and do twist everything that comes out of him this way and that way, but twisting this ''cutsie'' little admonishment on his part as something only to be laughed away is a bit of a stretch even for Trumpian Justifiers.

Yeah yeah yeah

Mainstream media leftist propaganda and lies causing literally MILLIONS of people from countries all over the world to incessantly fill every square inch of every platform every second of every day with:

Never trump anti trump racist trump bigot trump fascist trump liar trump dRumpf’dRumpf reeeeeee

NON-fcuken-stop

24 fckuken 7

But ‘the russians’ Influenced the elections. Yeah right.
They somehow caused 100% of EVERY person who was suckered in to the ‘never trump’ crowd to suddenly turn their backs on hilary Hitler and vote republican.

What a load of garbage.

“Influence” my ass
edit on 29 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Putin has asked Trump to deliver a message to Joe Byeden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secret courier pouch !!!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
President Trump is holding a Q&A with the international media right now. Lots of "goodies" being shared. International media is CIVILIZED.
edit on 6/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
You know what? I'm sick and tired of you Trumpers refusing to even consider that anyone but yourselves have an ability to think for themselves. Blame the media, Blame the media. Can you people not get beyond this. MSM MSM blah blah blah.

It's not media you fools. It's people with a normal and average sense of right and wrong who have the capacity to see through this man. Why you Trumpians cannot is beyond me. Maybe it is because you believe that those fake media YOU pay attention to are telling you the truth. Well I"m not having it so take your ''My media good your media bad'' crap and spew it in another direction.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak
You know what? I'm sick and tired of you Trumpers refusing to even consider that anyone but yourselves have an ability to think for themselves. Blame the media, Blame the media. Can you people not get beyond this. MSM MSM blah blah blah.

It's not media you fools. It's people with a normal and average sense of right and wrong who have the capacity to see through this man. Why you Trumpians cannot is beyond me. Maybe it is because you believe that those fake media YOU pay attention to are telling you the truth. Well I"m not having it so take your ''My media good your media bad'' crap and spew it in another direction.

Have you completely HAD IT yet !!!

Have you HAD IT up to here !!!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump is holding a Q&A with the international media right now. Lots of "goodies" being shared. International media is CIVILIZED.

After the press briefing, the CNN experts discussed how President Trump really didn't mean it, when he asked Putin not to interfere in our election.

The liberal media thinks American citizens are so stupid, that Russia propaganda works wonders on us.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

After the press briefing, the CNN experts discussed how President Trump really didn't mean it, when he asked Putin not to interfere in our election.

The liberal media thinks American citizens are so stupid, that Russia propaganda works wonders on us.

CNN Presents !!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

All people come with good qualities and bad qualities. Republicans accept the bad qualities of President Trump because his talents and good qualities outweigh the bad, by a long shot.

With B.H.Obama, the bad qualities (poor policies...spying...etc.) far outweighed his good qualities (big smile, drank beer, etc.).

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

this is what I wrote

What many fail to grasp is that so many of those live are lost to pursuing economic adventures for big business and nothing to do whatsoever for the defense of the USA.

"I served my country...." which part? the defense from enemies that pose an imminent threat to the lives in the US or corporate Big Business?

Completely ignored by you.
Video games really?

My taxes went to put Aussie soldiers in Afghanistan so the poppy fields/drugs could keep flowing to the US for their secret black OPS. War is good for business.

The only one farting is you out of your mouth as you cant address the actual point. Show me 1 war since WW2 thats been about protecting American lives or the continental US.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Destiny sucks don't it ...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

All people come with good qualities and bad qualities. Republicans accept the bad qualities of President Trump because his talents and good qualities outweigh the bad, by a long shot.

With B.H.Obama, the bad qualities (poor policies...spying...etc.) far outweighed his good qualities (big smile, drank beer, etc.).

Best comeback ass-burner of the Month (so far) 😎

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wake me when even 2 or 3 deep staters/black swamp/or politicians get any sort of jail time.

Wake me when Politicians lose their entitlements or pay back their pork barreling slush funds.

If he couldn't go after Hillary like he threatened one wonders what they've got on Trump.

Or do you really think they allow a President free reign without consequences?

Didn't go too well for Lee Harvey Oswald or JFK last time I checked the history books.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join