It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Putin not to meddle in the election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well look !!

Trump met with Russian Putin in Japan and guess what Trump said !!

Yup, he told Putin not to meddle in the election !!! 不不

Happened at a "joint" news event with 100s of witnesses !!

Democrats went into immediate frenzies as soon as they saw it on TV 不不

This will trigger tornadoes for years !! 不不

Trump tells Putin not to meddle in the election, his tone was criticized

President Trump met face-to-face with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Japan and told his counterpart not to "meddle" in the 2020 elections when pressed by a reporter, but his delivery faced immediate criticism as being aloof.

Trump, who was seated next to Putin, was asked by a reporter if he would tell "the Russian president to not meddle in the election." There was some cross talk in the room at the time. Trump, without looking at Putin, responded, "Of course I will. Don't meddle in the election, president. Don't meddle in the election."

Trump's tone and delivery were immediately called out. The AP ran a headline, "Trump Jokes to Putin: Don't Meddle in the Election."

" 郋郈郋迡邽"

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

IMO, he said it the way he said it based upon the US also meddling in Russian affairs as well as pretty much every country on the planet on an ongoing basis so calling Russia out with any authority would be met with a barrage of evidence proving the US government to be hypocrites of the 'do as I say, not as I do' order of magnitude.

Besides, Obama said Russia did not interfere in the election process, plenty of vids proving he said that because he told Trump to 'stop whining' in the same event - and most folks remember that.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It was no big deal. I listened to the clip.

Yet, ex-prez, Jimmy Carter, used it to more or less say that our president is illegitimate because Russia Russia Russia. He IS 94 years old, so perhaps he's getting a bit mentally unstable, but it's unconscionable that Carter used this nothing-burger to say such a horrible thing while President Trump is oversees.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Damn , you are on your way to your next free t-shirt.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Don't give them what they want, they whine......give them what they ask for, they whine louder. The Democratic party is going to continue to eat their own, because it's a race to see how Far Left they can go. And, sadly, their brainwashed followers will lap it up.

Stock up on popcorn.

TRUMP 2020

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ah , Russians do not Work for Free , How Much is President Trump Offering Him ? ...Hmm......

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He IS 94 years old, so perhaps he's getting a bit mentally unstable, but it's unconscionable that Carter used this nothing-burger to say such a horrible thing while President Trump is oversees.

Are you ok with trump talking # about an ex POW named John MCcain?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Trump also said he's willing to meet Kim Jon Un at the NK/SK border !!!!!

休不突

Democrats all squirming 休不突

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

He IS 94 years old, so perhaps he's getting a bit mentally unstable, but it's unconscionable that Carter used this nothing-burger to say such a horrible thing while President Trump is oversees.

Yes, considering that McCain is NOT the man you think he was. The "ex POW" status is one part of his early life. He morphed into something lots of Americans are ashamed of.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Why would being a POW absolve you of bad choices or criticism?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

McCain was a radio voice for North Vietnam too.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So google, Twitter, youtube, Facebook OPENLY BANNING and limiting conservative voices and platforms: perfectly acceptable and even APPLAUDED by the left

Some Russian posting memes: REEEEEEEE

Russian influence on the elections is so minimal and inconsequential that for all intent and purpose, there was no russian influence

That aside. The pathetic gaggle of pathetic reporters just made left wing media look even more pathetic. The look on President Putins face at the time said it all.

It was like a kindergarten getting to interview a world leader for the first time.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yes, that bothered me. I really didn't like McCain, but I felt he deserved the respect of being a POW, and having served our country. I think it was a low point for Trump.

Are you going to just ride the adhom train till it stops?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Joe would have been more intimidating.

"What a lovely daughter you have mr putin...."

"Be a real shame if someone happened to her....DON'T MEDDLE!!!"

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
They even drank to it !!!! 休休突休

*Putin wishing Trump the best of luck in 2020 !!*

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

lol trumps "cut it out moment" lol

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yup.
If you knew anything about McCain you would be too.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yes, but I wouldnt have been if McCain didnt sell out Trump with the fake dossier bullsh!t.
edit on 28-6-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Despite the Mueller report citing heavy Russian influence in the2016 election in favor of Trump and in-spite of overwhelming evidence on the same issue by the US intelligence agencies, Mr. Trump still treats it all as a joke. A joke he was sharing with Putin who he thinks he is great friends with.

Now I know that many here can and do twist everything that comes out of him this way and that way, but twisting this ''cutsie'' little admonishment on his part as something only to be laughed away is a bit of a stretch even for Trumpian Justifiers.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

What makes a POW so special?

Politics is a dirty game. Trump sells weapons to Saudi Arabia, just another day of business.

You know its becoming quite nauseating where so many post on ATS with the intro " I served in the US military" as if that garners more respect or that somehow their lives are more valuable than any ordinary citizen.

What many fail to grasp is that so many of those live are lost to pursuing economic adventures for big business and nothing to do whatsoever for the defense of the USA.

"I served my country...." which part? the defense from enemies that pose an imminent threat to the lives in the US or corporate Big Business?

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join