It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tulsi Gabbard' = #1 Term Search in US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: letni

She stood out in the dem debates.

Which was the entire point of those debates. To find someone that stands out among the dem runners.

Yeah she's ex military.

Check her out maybe you will like what you find and vote for her as dem nomination.

I think she is still in the military.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Well sure, but I know that I've been looking up stuff about her since the debates.

Photoshopped nudes don't count.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I just typed ats into bing this site was the third result on the first page.

When i type above top secret it became the first result on the first page.

Isn't bing run by google and using the same algorithms?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hell, go to Google and search "ATS". Tell me what page you find this site on. Then go to duckduckgo and make the same search. Then tell me there's no manipulation.

I went to google and typed in above top secret and this site was the 6th listed on the first page.

Typing just ats brought up lots of other sites that actually call themselves ats.

Maybe that's why you thought google was hiding us. Because your not typing the full name.
And I don't mean the site address. I only typed the words above top secret. Not as one word and with no .com.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hell, go to Google and search "ATS". Tell me what page you find this site on. Then go to duckduckgo and make the same search. Then tell me there's no manipulation.

I went to google and typed in above top secret and this site was the 6th listed on the first page.

Typing just ats brought up lots of other sites that actually call themselves ats.

Maybe that's why you thought google was hiding us. Because your not typing the full name.
And I don't mean the site address. I only typed the words above top secret. Not as one word and with no .com.

Ok. Go to duckduckgo and type "ATS". I put it in quotes for a reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I just typed ats into bing this site was the third result on the first page.

When i type above top secret it became the first result on the first page.

Isn't bing run by google and using the same algorithms?

No, Bing is powered by Microsoft. I don't think they're powered by Google. I dunno, I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Lots of conspiracy people use duckduck go so it's no surprise that its at the top.

Remember the list of most popular sites is related to what we type and the people that use each search engine.

If google is hiding ats why does it come up on the first page when I type above top secret?

Do they think people only type ats and when they don't find it they give up?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Lots of conspiracy people use duckduck go so it's no surprise that its at the top.

Remember the list of most popular sites is related to what we type and the people that use each search engine.

If google is hiding ats why does it come up on the first page when I type above top secret?

Do they think people only type ats and when they don't find it they give up?

I dunno. Just an example. There's a whole lot of examples though. Are you saying that Google would never use their influence on public opinion or flow of information?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No, i'm saying that above top secret comes up on the first page.

You asked another poster to test it remember. So I did.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

No, i'm saying that above top secret comes up on the first page.

You asked another poster to test it remember. So I did.

I said to search "ATS". Whatever, it doesn't matter. The point is, is that these companies definitely try to sway public opinion on political issues. It's fairly well-documented.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I got to pg.23 using google before I stopped looking, with no results for "ATS".
With duck duck go, "ATS" was #1 on first page.

I'm thinking since most of the lefts ideology gets debunked as bunk here, that google is most likely censoring easy access to this site. I can guarantee you that most of the sites I saw on the 23 pages of google are not getting searched as much as people looking for this site by typing just "ATS".

For whatever that's worth.

To add: Tulsi covered the whole front page of google and DDgo.

edit on 28-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The point is, is that these companies definitely try to sway public opinion on political issues.

I never disagreed with that.

Do you admit that google is not hiding ats away so long as you type above top secret and not just ats?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The point is, is that these companies definitely try to sway public opinion on political issues.

I never disagreed with that.

Do you admit that google is not hiding ats away so long as you type above top secret and not just ats?

Sure. But it shouldn't be like that. Narrowing your search will always give better results. "ATS" as a search should bring up this site before page 23, as the previous poster stated.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Going back 8 years ago ATS wouldn't come up when I searched. I had to always type out the full name. Maybe this place doesn't get as much traffic as you think. It is pretty much the same people on here at any time.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

She's on bill maher tonight.

She sounds good.
Shes talking about election vote security. How we need paper ballets and how she keeps trying to get bills passed to require them. And she says impeachment is not the way. Better to vote out trump in 2020.

I agree.
edit on 29-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Going back 8 years ago ATS wouldn't come up when I searched. I had to always type out the full name. Maybe this place doesn't get as much traffic as you think. It is pretty much the same people on here at any time.

Y'all are really taking the wrong thing away from my posts. It was just an example. There are many. It really wasn't my main point or anything.
edit on 29-6-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Oh it's not you.

This issue over ats not showing up in search engines has been talked about here on ats a bunch of times.

We just here it so much.

I understand your main point is large corporations concerning people.

And I agree they do. But I'm on the side of private business can show or hide whatever they like on their own property.
I don't like it but I will fight for private propriety rights.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday questioned the viability of the "Green New Deal.

"I have some concerns with the Green New Deal, and about some of the vagueness of the language in there, so I have not co-sponsored that resolution," the Hawaii congresswoman told ABC's "The View."

Unfortunately , that was the only +

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Oh it's not you.

This issue over ats not showing up in search engines has been talked about here on ats a bunch of times.

We just here it so much.

I understand your main point is large corporations concerning people.

And I agree they do. But I'm on the side of private business can show or hide whatever they like on their own property.
I don't like it but I will fight for private propriety rights.

Yes, and I know.

As for corporate rights, I'm honestly conflicted. I've long considered myself a libertarian, and I'm also not for government regulation. On the other hand, at what point are they considered a public service? AT&T owned all the phone lines at one point. Competition was nearly impossible so the company was split up. When Alphabet owns everything internet, at what point are they a utility instead of a corporation? It's an interesting topic that's hard to define but nonetheless an issue.

When you have Google execs stating that they aim to sway the election, that's a problem. I don't have the answers, but I like seeing discussion on it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Cheers and yeah agree to disagree is about where were at.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join