It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay Navy. But What About Army Air Force Marines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's a little hard to keep up with everything going on with the hoopla about the Navy's encounters with UFOs, but one thing still sitting in the back of my mind is, where are the other branches of the military with all of this going on? Certainly, if the Navy has had these encounters, the other branches of the military must have also. But I'm not aware of them making a peep about it.

I wonder if maybe they're just lying low to see what happens with the Navy and the people out there trying to spill the beans. Whatever they're thinking, it doesn't seem to be, "Now that somebody's talking about it we can add our testimony to the mix." There must certainly be people out there with compelling stories to tell. Maybe they're more afraid of prison time than the Navy personnel.

Just wonderin'.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Thats a good question. All the sightings from the Navy in the news lately happened over water. That is the Navy's domain. While the Air Force DOES operate sometimes over water, they usually are over land. Perhaps water is very important to the operation of these craft? Perhaps their base of operations is somewhere in the open ocean so the Navy has a better shot at seeing them?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

need to know and compartmentalization.. and only a few gets to see the bigger picture

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Maybe the Air Force is flying the UFOs, and screwing with the Navy when they get bored.

Armed service rivalries can get hard-core... The Naval Academy has been pantsing the Air Force Academy on the football field, in recent years.

Payback.

EDIT TO ADD: In a recent episode of the cable channel show, featuring the Navy videos... an Admiral was shown the footage, he said "huh", and walked out of the room. He knew what it was. Had they heard his inner monologue, they would have heard "...$%^&#$ Air Force a$&*^es, and their fancy toys... in need a drink...". Or, something in that ball-park...
edit on 28-6-2019 by madmac5150 because: Corraborating evidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

need to know and compartmentalization.. and only a few gets to see the bigger picture

Yeah, but when the stuff ends up on national TV that pretty much brings everybody into the loop, and that might stimulate somebody to come forward with their own experiences even within their limited need to know. But that doesn't seem to have happened. Maybe the Army and Air Force are better at it than the Navy?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's a little hard to keep up with everything going on with the hoopla about the Navy's encounters with UFOs, but one thing still sitting in the back of my mind is, where are the other branches of the military with all of this going on? Certainly, if the Navy has had these encounters, the other branches of the military must have also. But I'm not aware of them making a peep about it.

I wonder if maybe they're just lying low to see what happens with the Navy and the people out there trying to spill the beans. Whatever they're thinking, it doesn't seem to be, "Now that somebody's talking about it we can add our testimony to the mix." There must certainly be people out there with compelling stories to tell. Maybe they're more afraid of prison time than the Navy personnel.

Just wonderin'.

I know exactly why.

Knowledge is power, to a point.

All the different branches of our defense system, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, CIA, NSA, FBI.. and any and all other confidential agencies/branches not to be named are run by us, humans. We dont all play nice in the sandbox together. People at all levels have agendas, every General, Admiral , Chief, etc. In addition to our National Security they are also focused on their own individual lives, getting promoted, maintaining their pension, passing performance reviews, being #1 etc.

They dont all share information.

The right hand often doesnt know what the left hand is doing.

The culture in the military has made UFO such a no go zone, people dont want to talk about it. Whether its by threat of a higher agency, or by threat of social ridicule, or by threat of your livelihood.

If you have ever served in any branch, you will know, they have you by the balls no matter what.

The people that came forward did so because they were sick and tired of everyone pretending it wasnt happening, while THEIR lives were at risk in the sky potentially colliding with the objects.

Also, take this into consideration, if there's intel out there, that big ego, higher ups dont have that they want access to and they have knowledge of... and they are being blocked at every turn, then they can make the decision to smoke it out.

If the Navy doesnt know, and they want to know.. then bringing it forward.. will smoke it out.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Marines are part of the Navy and Marine aviators fly with the Navy. It's just that no Marine aviators have come forward with a story. The Air Force has had many encounters, mostly involving ICBM silos or like Rendelsham Forest. The next "Unidentified" will cover this. The Army? Meh? Not many gun camera videos from those guys. No real mystery here,

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Watch the X-Files , Patient X episode. Listen to Fox speak at the beginning .

"What if all this is a government plot , wrapped in a conspiracy ?"
"What if the conspiracy is not to cover up extraterrestrials , but to make folks believe so much they question nothing."
Would not that explain all ?
What did they know , and when did they know it ?

edit on 6/28/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Problem is society today is so desensitized about everything we just dont care.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yea and then to imagine that this goes worldwide, as of the compartmentalization does it also mean now that allied navies and militaries are just as compartmentalized and overruled in cases like these by the US in general?

Why do only countries like some in South America openly talk about this phenomena?

Countries in Europe and their governments and military must have the same encounters of these things just as they've in the US army and navy? but you rarely hear something from them on topics like these. Do they also have clearance somehow to now talk about more openly as before?

Time will tell...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Perhaps water is very important to the operation of these craft? Perhaps their base of operations is somewhere in the open ocean so the Navy has a better shot at seeing them?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Just wonderin'.

I know exactly why.

Knowledge is power, to a point.

All the different branches of our defense system, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, CIA, NSA, FBI.. and any and all other confidential agencies/branches not to be named are run by us, humans. We dont all play nice in the sandbox together. People at all levels have agendas, every General, Admiral , Chief, etc. In addition to our National Security they are also focused on their own individual lives, getting promoted, maintaining their pension, passing performance reviews, being #1 etc.

They dont all share information.

The right hand often doesnt know what the left hand is doing.

The culture in the military has made UFO such a no go zone, people dont want to talk about it. Whether its by threat of a higher agency, or by threat of social ridicule, or by threat of your livelihood.

If you have ever served in any branch, you will know, they have you by the balls no matter what.

The people that came forward did so because they were sick and tired of everyone pretending it wasnt happening, while THEIR lives were at risk in the sky potentially colliding with the objects.

Also, take this into consideration, if there's intel out there, that big ego, higher ups dont have that they want access to and they have knowledge of... and they are being blocked at every turn, then they can make the decision to smoke it out.

If the Navy doesnt know, and they want to know.. then bringing it forward.. will smoke it out.

I think you might have missed the memo, the Navy have done a u-turn on the reporting of UFO's, it seems the Nimitz encounter was enough for them to sit up and take notice and the culture of silence around UFO sightings has been lifted, they have new guidelines surrounding the reporting of these objects and it is no longer "We don't want to know!"

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I think you might have missed the memo, the Navy have done a u-turn on the reporting of UFO's, it seems the Nimitz encounter was enough for them to sit up and take notice

Seeing as the Nimitz incident was in 2004, it only took them 15 years to notice?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I didn't say they had their finger directly on the pulse. I may be wrong about the Nimitz being the trigger that set this off, I'm going to check now...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sorry it was due to AATIP (or AAWSAP)

If there’s one thing we learned from the 2017 revelation of the Pentagon’s AATIP (or AAWSAP) program that studied military encounters with UFOs, it’s that they seem to happen a lot more often than we’ve been told.
And now that this unexplained phenomenon has become public knowledge, it seems the stigma surrounding them has lessened, as the Navy announced new guidelines this week for pilots to report encounters with unidentified craft.

from Gaia.com

top topics

join