It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Technician Reveals The Damage He Believes 5G Will Cause

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

This guy nails it. High frequency, 5G signals do not travel through solid objects almost at all. In fact I remember reading the results of a lab test in the early phases of 5G and they were able to attenuate the signal down to nothing by simply covering it with their hand. What that means is that no waves were making it through your hand. The solution was to abandon the three to four antenna configuration of current smartphones and put about 10 antennas in the devices.

One thing he alludes to but doesn't come right out and say, is the reason they use the 5G frequencies for ADS is precisely because it does not penetrate more than a couple millimeters. If you used lower frequencies for the same purpose you'd literally cook the people you aimed the device at, just like a microwave does. You could boil them in seconds. Because of the higher frequencies and the fact that they don't penetrate is what makes ADS perfect. Lasting damage is almost impossible as it's simply heating a couple layers of skin.

How do I know? I was a radar engineer for the USAF.
edit on 30-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It's being done "now" because the demand for HSI / wireless service has far surpassed what the old duopoly system can, or even wants to - "service." Our HSI is relatively primitive compared to most first world nations, with few exceptions (notably, Australia, who suffer for the same "politicians + no-bid contract" mentality we do).

The economy is superdigital. We need the bandwidth. We are competing with other high-bandwidth nations for the best innovators because innovation is what actually makes the world go around.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well to be fair, even water will kill us these days. Exactly 100% of people who have consumed water have died. I just see this as another way to accelerate the process. I actually look forward to 5G, who cares about the side effects.

But all fun bantering aside, I have been keeping up with the effects and it does pose a threat. However this was also discussed with the roll out of 4G as well, yet we all seem to have forgotten about that. I am sure none of this technology is "good" for us persay, but it is the cost of convenience.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can see the price of cellphone plans and bandwidth from service providers going up, probably double or more. 400Mbs is great. My wired connection at home is 50Mbs and cost quite a bit already.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

The opposite will happen. While prices probably won't go down, the amount of data and the speed you get it at will increase by a huge margin. Look at 2g>3g>4g. prices are pretty much the same, you just get a whole lot more service. I get 12GB of data, unlimited text and calls, for less than $25/month. My speeds on my phone are around 80-120mbps.

My home internet is the same story. 6 years ago, when I moved in I paid $50/mo for 30mbps and unlimited total data. Today I pay $50/mo for 75mbps and unlimited total data.

ETA:
I think a company would be smart to stick with 4g and profit from the infrastructure already there. The speeds are good enough for 99% of people for the foreseeable future. I mean, there's not much out there that I can't get good access to with 80mbps. I upgraded my home internet to 150mbps for a couple of months, saw no real change (yes, files downloaded faster, but I'm not downloading massive files often enough to justify the extra cost for a few extra minutes) so switched back down to the 75 plan.
edit on 2-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I use 56k. People claim its natural to embrace newer better technology when old tech worked fine. Those people, billions of them, are possessed.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
I use 56k. People claim its natural to embrace newer better technology when old tech worked fine. Those people, billions of them, are possessed.

Yeah I'd rather not take 20 years to download my 60-80 gigabyte games from steam. I also like being able to watch 1920x1080 HD 2 hour long videos instead of 320x480 20 second pixelated messes.

56k is fine for email where you've set it to block all embedded images. But it'll screw you in modern times if you want to do anything other than that.

Probably take you a week to download the average .png file I create and upload every 2 seconds to the net.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join