It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smartphones May Cause 'Horns' in the Skulls of Regular Users, Research Shows

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Artemis12

No

Why?

Why would they?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
a reply to: Gothmog

This is BS. I'll tell you why. Nobody ever uses their cell phone to talk.

I might.
If'n I ever decide to get me one of them new fangled things

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Coincidence due to crappy posture was my interpretation.

Trying to blame cell phones for horn growth is today's version of the late 90's/early 00's fear mongering over cell phones giving you brain cancer. That one didn't exactly come to fruition, either.

Did it ever occur that the cell phones DO cause brain tumors and it has been shut up? So they hid the antenna inside that didn't change anything. Seems so obvious to me.

At this point, it's possible that too little time has passed to detect an increase in cancer rates directly attributable to cellphone use.

After evaluating several studies on the possibility of a connection between cellphones and glioma and a noncancerous brain tumor known as acoustic neuroma, members of the International Agency for Research on Cancer — part of the World Health Organization — agreed that there's limited evidence that cellphone radiation is a cancer-causing agent (carcinogenic). As a result, the group classified radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to people.

They studied only the non cancer tumors.
www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Pretty sure you touch your head to see if you have horns!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I don't have one. I hate them. Not because I think they're bad for you. They just irritate me. I suppose they could be fun to use. But they aren't.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Me too except its more than fifty years since I started reading. Thank you Mom and Dad for buying books and getting me a library card. LOL.
No horns.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think before horns they would develop a crook in the neck from always looking down and serious callouses on the thumbs.
I hardly ever see people actually talking on their phones. They text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join