It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of aviarys, Akashic cronic, shadowpeople, and the smell of sulfur!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Oh good lord.

This is either helpful or challenging!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Tell me what do you need inorder to see that what is inside the light?

Now apply this to a fractal universe and ask your self what the canvas is?

Why do the realms only observable trough technology show us two fractal forms over and over. Why does the reality you observe without technology not do that?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have the impression this whole mess is a misunderstanding between the earth and the sun?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The sulfur girl left yesterday. She is a 20 years old art student. Quite attractive with a unbelievable intuition and very talented in painting.

She didn't smell like sulfur after the first day, it must have been one egg too much
nothing devilish in my reality. there is only one and he can look through every prism! Paint a reality that would make him proud of you! Don't be a loop back!!!

The first day I asked her if she can explain to me the thing about colors and that we only see the color the object rejected!
She can't or won't, i tell her we will paint the form of the universe some day, she would love to do that she said.

Later that day i noticed a painting very similar to the reiki symbol" cho ku rei", but instead of only going right it made a triangle to the left and finished crossing the vertical line to the right!
It had a little observers eye in the unfinished right triangle!
I thought it's all there but fractured, she only has to put it together!
An artists mind maybe?
(Sorry I seem to be unable to upload pictures from my mobile)

next day we painted the universe together and after looking at it for a long time she said: it seems to make sense, it all fits!
And then she asked me: but what do you want to do exactly?

Make a model for the mind in order to determine what side of the prism is not harmonic, so we can heal first the mind and then inharmonic ripples from the past and future.

It's not time for the future yet, first we have to find harmony! she says calm but decided!

All this time a falcon was circling over our heads. But that isn't something that didn't happen before. Nevertheless it made me think of our tall visitor. He also said he would come back. I hope so!

A day later while we cook lunch i ask her if they don't talk about the problems of certain aspects off forms, in art school and she says they only teach us how to paint beautifully, we don't get to know the theory behind it. I will take that sketch we made and paint it beautiful and come back.
I'm glad she understands.
I hope i get to see the painting when we meet again.

Yesterday I was coming back from work and we met halfway, to say goodbye, she said she liked what we did up in the mountains, and that the things I have to say would be very important soon. I gave her a natural Quarz cristal in the form of a prism she was very moved by this guesture , we hugged and kissed, and went each on our ways.

My throat chakra is healed and my solarplexus one is getting lighter with every meditation!

Thank you for the help!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
We live very isolated, in the mountains, and have volunteers coming and helping us with the work.

Are they "volunteers" or "recruiters" ? All humans are monitored.....

So there comes this guy tal, enormous foot's, and a face that had traits of a bird.

Ha, ha like the bald headed bi pedals sniffing for fresh meat in Hades. (that statement, they will understand)

He was open minded very balanced, and talked to me about how they told him, to go somewhere in France. That he is ready to be a teacher.
In the evening we played a game of chess, but couldn't finish it!

He was programmed to let you win.

The coming days my thoughts are somewhere else time starts to slip away while im lost in my thoughts.
When I'm lying down and observing my mind, i see myself zooming trough time, and space. I see this big helix and can go anywhere in time and fracture out the moment.

Did you see the entire outer universe as a hive of hexagons where our souls are battled for and every human soul has a direct link from their statue to their body on earth ?

they are still out to get me, we have nice game of catch me if you can trough all of the universe.
Until I encountered a nice little place where there is only light i feel save, the light tells me i can sleep here NoBODY can get you here.

The shades are simply programmed to make you assume that they cannot get you. It is all part of their game.

If you cannot sleep then that is a sign of weakness and the negative entities (arcons) will play on that.

She had a tattoo of an oak leaf, a spiral on her neck, and a buried sun out of which a plant sprouted.

She has sold out to a pagan god of wildlife like Silvanus or Pan.

Smell of sulfur equals demon / negative entity / one of the Rephaim from Tartarus.

i was at a recent festival in Penzance, Cornwall, UK, where a "tall" person said that humans always f*ck up planets. The negative entities walk amongst us and really do hate us humans. Now why would a tall "human" state that humans have a tendency of screwing up planets ? Unless of course, he was a non human in disguise, monitoring how us humans act.
edit on 4-7-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I see the occurrences and the values i attribute to them more like a reflection of my inner world.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I finally learned how to upload pictures

This was the symbol messy hair had painted with waterproof marker on her left leg.

She also said while automatic writing this symbol would be reoccurring alot!

Do you know what to make of it?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

This was the symbol messy hair had painted with waterproof marker on her left leg.

She also said while automatic writing this symbol would be reoccurring alot!

First thing i thought of was the musical Treble Clef and then a spiral down or up as in As Above So Below 33:6.
Arrow looks like a 4. 4 Bar ?

Problem: Information from the spiritual world is given to the receiver, when they are ready to understand its meaning. So not understanding it now is just not right. Lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why do the realms only observable trough technology show us two fractal forms over and over. Why does the reality you observe without technology not do that?

So you're saying that something like ultraviolet light, which is invisible to us unless we use technology, doesn't exist? Or stuff like radio waves?

Interesting interpretation. If you can't see it, it doesn't exist. Most babies grow out of that "you covered your eyes to play peek-a-boo and you vanished," phase fairly early in life.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Lol
I thought quantum physics was indicating that the observer(consciously guiding our attention to) changes reality?

the time that passes between observing and manifesting seems to become less the deeper in we look and more the deeper out.
The deepest in we observed so far is quantum physics, where the material manifestation that happens to a massless frequency, happens in the moment of observing it.
We have some experiments with random generator being influenced by the observer. Others have reproducible experiments where the observer influence the frost pattern. There are some more.

It gets interesting when you realize that the more observers (more consciously guided attention) focus on one thing the faster it manifest!

On the long run its a bit like an instant soupe, on one side you have the water heating up until it changes in density, and on the other the powder soup wondering what flavor it's going be.

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes shure any symbol i don't know, and is not a torture tool must be of the devil!

Suspicious at best

Respectfully no clue
edit on 15/7/2019 by NoClue because: wait there is a cross as well, hope we are good then...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It gets interesting when you realize that the more observers (more consciously guided attention) focus on one thing the faster it manifest!

So, via the Law of Attraction, the more people that believe that WW3 is in play throughout the M.E., the faster this world heads into WW3.

Or how about, the more a single spirit believes that WW3 in in play, the faster that their spirit jumps into alternate realities where WW3 is actually happening ?

Try desiring a certain event, that helps other less fortunate people and watch that event actually manifest before your very own eyes.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Something like that.

Your inner world is the key, to a harmonic outer world.

You won't change reality if you don't change, and you won't change if you don't change reality.

Honestly No Clue

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join