It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quick question about membership and history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita. The author quotes the actual Masonic document, which both Pope Pius IX (1846-1878) and Pope Leo XIII (1878-1903) asked to be published. This document describes the Masons' diabolical strategy to destroy the Church by infecting her leaders with Liberal ideas. Tells how they do not desire a masonic Pope, but rather a Pope infected with their ideas. Touches on Liberalism, the French Revolution, Freemasonry, Ecumenism, Modernism, the modernist conspiracy at Vatican II, and much more

www.tanbooks.com...:flypage/product_id/547/

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
any masons want to comment on this, how do we know its the exact document that the mason's use. Dont mean to be negative but I like to like at all sides of the spectrum. Theres just so much speculation and he said she said about masonry and the catholic church.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, as a Freemason, I'd say the article is bs.
We seriously don't care who is pope as long as he recognises our right to exist. We have had far more to fear from the Catholic Church than it does of us. History shows Catholisism persecuting those who don't follow their line.

And that's why the Catholic Church doesn't like Freemasonry, in my opinion. The days where it could openly persecute are long gone - it doesn't have the power to control people's beliefs like it did back in time. It's attitude to Freemasonry is a throwback to those days - if you can't control them, then forbid your members from having anything to do with it. That way, you might not control the organisation but you can still control the individual.

"Diabolical strategy" CC? There is no strategy in Freemasonry regarding religion. The sooner you wake up to that truth, the better.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think the big issue that most religions have with Freemasonry is that it CONDONES EVIL which is kind of contradictory to the whole point of most religions.
I mean in order to adhere to the additional tenants of an Initiate, let alone any of the "Higher Degrees" (hey, that's what there called, you can BS about it all you like) you really have to make light of at least 2 or 3 of the 10 commandments and the additional single commandment given by Jesus Christ.

Ok so you can allow a "Master Mason" to believe whatever he likes as long as it allows you to control him, but ultimately this cult has its own religion, that of "Universal Religion" which is a Gnostic and largely pagan belief system that defines "The Deity" as a single being comprised of opposing and complimentary forces and a universe created in his image.

This is quite clear from "Morals and Dogma" and "The Book."

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I think the big issue that most religions have with Freemasonry is that it CONDONES EVIL which is kind of contradictory to the whole point of most religions.
I mean in order to adhere to the additional tenants of an Initiate, let alone any of the "Higher Degrees" (hey, that's what there called, you can BS about it all you like) you really have to make light of at least 2 or 3 of the 10 commandments and the additional single commandment given by Jesus Christ.

Ok so you can allow a "Master Mason" to believe whatever he likes as long as it allows you to control him, but ultimately this cult has its own religion, that of "Universal Religion" which is a Gnostic and largely pagan belief system that defines "The Deity" as a single being comprised of opposing and complimentary forces and a universe created in his image.

This is quite clear from "Morals and Dogma" and "The Book."

Exactly. It accepts all belief systems as equal.

This IN ITSELF is a BELIEF, which only Freemasons subscribe too, and yet call others intolerant for not making it their own belief. Sorry, tolerant just means you have to put up with it, it doesn't mean you have to like it, and it allows you to express your personal views on the matter, as opposed to only taking the word from the Clergy of the Order.

Ho ho, Mystery Babylon at its finest. Any Masons here ever hear of a fine Mason by the name of Iliya Pavlov?

Now there's a nice site. They are visiting the grave of a man who took the job of a man who was ALSO killed in a mafia-style slaying. He got the job, a year llater this other guy (former Prime Minister of Bulgaria Andrei Lukanov) is killed. So there is a trial, Ill. Ilia Pavlov testifies, the next day he is gunned down.
The connections to organized crime... well, I won't implicate anybody
www.usenet.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join