It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The denied Messiah

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

We an even start talking about the early Ante-Nicene fathers and how certain teachings led to the acceptance of a triune god.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Really?
I’ll stand in front of you with a loaded gun and tell you I’m going to shoot at the count of ten I also tell you I’m going to aim straight at you all you have to do is step to the left or right before I say 10...
Decide it’s your choice...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You completely missed the inconsistency of "in his image" and "pre destination". Quite common amongst defenders of the NT.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You don’t know what that means...
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God...
Do you know what Jesus walked the Earth as?
Before he created man he looked like what?
Nothing is pre ordained or you wouldn’t even be able contemplate a solitary thing.
At the same time you will never surprise God.
edit on 30-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Remember your words so when you find out the truth for yourself and you are told “I knew you not” that your demise was your own choice...
You won’t be so smug then...

Please explain how anything I posted can be construed as 'smug'?

Like he has anything to prove to you, you have things quite backwards...

If there is this all knowing, all seeing, all powerful entity known as 'God' and if there is some Judgement Day I'm sure this 'God' will judge me on how I've lived my life and not on whether I've adhered to some ridiculous man made belief system or dogmatic creed prior to admittance to his exclusive after-life private members club..

Acts and deeds my friend.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

We found out once and #ed it up bigly, and the ripples went through out the new universe. Now they hide the prism. They don't know how to fix the ripples because the sun doesn't trust the earth any more. We've been lied, yes but maybe for our own good. But there is no need anymore I just gave them both the tools to work. Now It's up to us.

What If we are here to become our own cleanup crew?

how can your mind start creating harmonic realities if it's not harmonic, if it has no precise tools to work with?

Watch the ripples

No Clue

edit on 30/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The thought process and neural connections of your mind would already have begun to act and fire before you even initiated the act.

The notion of free will is encapsulated in your subjective experience.

That's just science and proven fact as opposed to the Bible which is simply a rehash of religions that came before.

Google who Benjamin Libet is and what he got up to with his experiments into our illusion of Freewill.

The short video above raised some interesting queries pertaining to the subject if you have a spare 10 minutes.

edit on 30-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

In the beginning of what?

Words donate a sound, and sounds require a medium to propagate.

So, in the beginning, there was something more than just a word.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pandorashope

Wow this all powerful god is a bit of a chump if he can be defeated by the fbi and big pharma... if this is the case are you sure all powerful is really a fitting description and what you're worshipping is not actually a god?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Who is dead inside? The people on antidepressants or the people who created the drugs? I'm curious.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

For all the drawbacks that our pharmaceuticals present, we would be in a hell of a predicament without them.

The real concern is the fact that the corporations who produce these products, spurious or otherwise, care more for profit than helping people to survive.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: CthruU

How do you awake?

watch YouTube videos

and read ATS

Do your own homework

call everyone else sheeple.

Once you do all 4 then you are awake.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You won’t be so smug then...

So its smug to have a opinion that bothers your own personal beliefs that you need to post this nonsense about being smug?

and then follow on with this nonsense

Like he has anything to prove to you, you have things quite backwards...

Freeborn didn't say Jesus needs to be proven to anyone let alone themselves

Your anger seems to blind you to the simplicity of what they posted

Your die hard belief is what made you angry so as to misinterpret such simplicity.

Its one simple sentence of a posters opinion of what may be and you take such insult to post this trash and show how unobservant you are.

A post that is easily interpreted as complementary towards Jesus is seen as an attack by some.

Boy Oh boy some are deceived and lost souls and are drawn to ATS to expose themselves.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Please explain how anything I posted can be construed as 'smug'?

I would love to see an answer to this as well

If anything I interpreted your post about Jesus being enlightened and what not but that doesn't prove divinity as complementary and logical.

How someone can see this as smug is just so beyond me.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

same time you will never surprise God.

Funny that, and yet Adam surprised the Omniscient jehovah in Eden by hiding.

2. The idea that Jesus was pre-existent in god/ the trinity was "formulated by decree" 300 years later after his death.

If it was so obvious that the 3 were one how come Jesus's disciples never pushed it as a theology?

en.wikipedia.org...(325)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

A puffed up opinion...
It’s quite simple...
How could you not understand the implication?
Have I clarified it for you?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Acts and deeds indeed...

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
edit on 1-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

Shall I continue to show you are wrong?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Have I clarified it for you?

Not 'it' but you certainly have made something else very very clear

thank you

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Relax take a breath, you will get over it...
Can dish it out but can’t take it?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join