It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Caves: Trump Wins Again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

So, where is everyone else?

They're being shipped to Alaska where Donald Trump personally bashes their heads in while directing ICE agents to do the same to baby seals. He then uses their brains to make MAGA hats.

if you would look at the the posts that have replied to you, you would see the problem in your math. They are being released into the country, moved to other detention facilities across the country, and housed in privately-owned tent cities built to profit off the overflow. The very CNBC article that you used for your claim of housing costing $755 a day explains this. And of course, you didn't post that link either... I happened to pull it up when I was trying to verify your numbers.

This is why no one takes you seriously. You have no proof, only speculation that tries to make something out of partial information. Your Business Insider link even states why ICE has not been deporting more people: because they are too busy trying to house the influx and there's not enough money to do both. And it's a Trump-bashing article!

Calm yourself. There are no firing quads killing illegal immigrants. There are no death camps on the southern border. My guess would be that ICE stopped reporting deaths in their custody because they were trying to stretch every dollar they had to care for the people they shouldn't have had to care for. I can't say for sure, but I would highly suspect the requirement to resume recording deaths in custody was a requirement placed on their funding in the 2018 funding.

In other news, super-intelligent naked mole rats are not organizing to take over the world, the sun is not actually going supernova and being covered by a hologram so we don't notice, and CERN did not create a black hole that will devour the planet.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Are you claiming that asylum seekers that come to the border are illegal aliens?

Depends - did they come through an official port of entry?

If so, then no, they are not illegals, as long as they follow procedures.

And should be treated as criminals?

If they entered the country illegally - meaning, not through an official port of entry - then yes, they are criminals.

In fact, the law should be changed making it a felony, rather than a misdemeanor, as it is now.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

until they end their abusive treatment of immigrants

They aren't abusing them, they are simply way underfunded.

So, AOC and company are basically saying, "we will withhold funding until you find a way to pay for things without proper funding."

Got it...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Once you let anyone who wants to live here or work here do so, the problems that you claim illegals bring with them disappear because those problems stem from their legal status rather than from the people themselves.

I would support a migrant work visa program that allowed anyone who wants to, come here and legally work, under the following conditions:

1. The entire concept of 'anchor babies' is eliminated - only children born to Citizens, are Citizens, no exceptions,

2. They are forbidden from receiving any government benefits, in any form whatsoever,

3. They are assigned a special TIN, and have to pay all appropriate taxes, and last,

4. There is a 10% tax imposed on any money they send out of the country, 'back home'.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join