It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Caves: Trump Wins Again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I asked the redneck to prove this too and I'm sure he will have something for me soon.

I didn't see where you asked for evidence, sorry.

Wikipedia:

Pueblo Sin Fronteras was formed in 1987. The group builds shelters for refugees on the trek north to the Mexican-American border and provides legal counsel to them. Activists affiliated with the group are present in the United States, where the organization actively raises funds and organizes protest actions against U.S. immigration policy.[8] The organization is a member organization of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network.

The organization is notable for coordinating several high-profile migrant caravans in April 2018 and October 2018. These caravans, which traveled from Central America into Mexico, were the subject of widespread media coverage. Unlike the April caravan, the October 2018 caravan was not directly organized by Pueblo Sin Fronteras, with the group instead offering logistical support.

Now let's look at some sources:

DLM News:

A caravan of an estimated 1,500 illegal aliens from Central America is now one week into its journey toward the United States border, where they insist they will demand asylum from the U.S. government.

The trip is organized by an group called “Pueblos sin Frontera,” an international migrant outreach operation, who describes themselves on their Facebook page as “empowering immigrants through popular education and cultural work and providing humanitarian assistance to migrants at risk.”

Are they American? The wiki page above says they were founded in Chicago, IL. Last I heard, that was part of the United States, but we might have given it to Canada since then (hey, a redneck can hope, right?).

Do they lie to illegal immigrants? There's quite a few links that say they do. Amercan Renaissance has a report of a news report from Dec. 6, 2018, by Kate Linthicum of the Los Angeles Times:

“They are helping Donald Trump say there is an invasion,” said Alejandro Solalinde, a Catholic priest and one of Mexico’s most prominent migrant activists.

Solalinde believes the caravan strategy has backfired, with images of migrants streaming north and scaling border walls helping President Trump justify harsher immigration enforcement, including sending thousands of U.S. troops to the border.

“Pueblo Sin Fronteras cheated the migrants; they told them lies that once they arrived at the border, everything would be very easy,” Solalinde said.

Their website is here. They openly admit their goal is to tear down national borders. They advertise the caravans and promote their shelters in Mexico. It's hard to believe, with all this evidence, that Pueblo Sin Fronteras is not actively promoting and organizing illegal immigration, especially since they all but admit it on their own website!

TheRednecl

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: projectvxn

Starting in 2017 ICE stopped reporting all migrant deaths. In 2018 they began reporting a subsection of migrant deaths, which don’t include those who were formerly in custody. As such, the actual death numbers now essentially go unreported.

So, to you, this means there are mass graves and people being released only "close to death"?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

lol I deleted it after talking with razor.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That would explain a few things...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

a reply to: projectvxn

Starting in 2017 ICE stopped reporting all migrant deaths. In 2018 they began reporting a subsection of migrant deaths, which don’t include those who were formerly in custody. As such, the actual death numbers now essentially go unreported.

So, to you, this means there are mass graves and people being released only "close to death"?

The numbers don't add up. Numbers in do not match numbers out, nor does it match the capacity of the camps.

That leads to one of four conclusions:
1. The administration is lying about how many people are coming in. This seems unlikely given the accounts of third parties that have witnessed more coming in.
2. The administration is lying about how many people are being released. This is possible, because they're against the idea of catch and release, and if they're let out, they would be guilty of what they're claiming is a problem and the problem with reunification has been because they're no longer in our system.
3. The capacity we know of is wrong, and people are being sent to secret camps. This is possible, but unlikely because there's no money trail that we know of.
4. People are simply being disposed of.

2 is the most likely, followed by 4, then 3, then 1. I do not think we've made the jump from concentration camp to death camp yet, but I could be wrong, and would not be surprised to find out that we have.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Your contrived reality is an ideological hellscape. A prison on planet bull#.
edit on 29 6 19 by projectvxn because: Yeah what a typo.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Do you have proof of that?

I find posting proof on this website to be an utter waste of time, as it prefers places like OANN to actual truth.

But, I'll make an exception this time.
www.ice.gov...

ICE maintains a list of everyone who dies in their custody. As you can see, in June of 2017 they stopped updating the list. After Congress acted in 2018, ICE was required to start posting information again. The result is this list:
www.ice.gov...

However, this list has different criteria, and only reports on a handful of deaths. Check the stories of people who have died in custody, you'll notice they're not on either list.

This is because to get around these lists, people are freed before dying. That way they didn't actually die in custody. There also seems to be a huge lack of documentation going around, so if someone was never recorded as going in, they're likely not being recorded as leaving.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You keep repeating the same thing offering nothing but your delusional interpretation of reported numbers.
edit on 29 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You keep repeating the same thing offering nothing but your delusional interpretation of reported numbers.

2200 a month. They reportedly aren't being deported at anything close to that rate. So you tell me, where are they going?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I don't know.

Neither do you.

Either come up with evidence for the BS you're spewing or just

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
When they are stage 5 terminal and going to die within seconds they release them from custody?

That is the nonsense that you heard on msnbc?

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't know.

Neither do you.

Either come up with evidence for the BS you're spewing or just

And yet, Just 2 posts up I posted the stats from ICE's official website showing that they aren't reporting deaths, including plenty of which have recently hit the media, that aren't on the actual numbers.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You posted numbers with your hysterical interpretation that it MUST mean that the rest are mass graves due to US personnel killing illegals.

You're full of crap.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You posted numbers with your hysterical interpretation that it MUST mean that the rest are mass graves due to US personnel killing illegals.

You're full of crap.

Where did I say it must mean that? I said that is one possibility, and that I would not at all be surprised to find out that it's happening. I also pointed out multiple other reasons why the numbers don't add up, from the administration simply lying about the statistics on people being captured and released, to there being more holding facilities than we are aware of.

In any event, the numbers as being provided clearly show that something is happening that we aren't aware of.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Or on the other hand the Japanese women could, according to trump, be so in awe of him that someone of his stature could just walk right up and grab em by the #+$$@

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I find posting proof on this website to be an utter waste of time

Some of us like myself are actually here to learn things. Look at my post history you will see that my mind has been changed several times because of members posting proof of what they claim.

So i tried to find death data from ice for july-on. Your right They don't have it. Or at least I can't find it on any official ice websites. This is odd because they have some very detailed information that comes from them.
Not looking good for ice.

After Congress acted in 2018

I'm trying to find actual video or quotes from congress people about what they did. Did they sign a bill or just tell ice they better start reporting? Was any one punished or fired? Maybe you can help me find that info?

This is because to get around these lists, people are freed before dying.

If you were going to hide deaths that would be one way to do it.
I'm trying to find lists of freed detainees in 2017 and then see if i can find news of the deaths of any of those people from mexican and south american news papers. Difficult to find information like this so it's very hard to prove.

I agree ice failing to report those deaths on their website looks shady to me and whoever's job it is to watch out for this should investigate. I feel like just the missing data is enough cause to investigate.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Your contrived reality is an ideological hellscape. A prison on planet bull#.

Speaking of prison, Joe Biden keeps digging a deeper one for himself. At a gay pride event yesterday, he said it was acceptable to make fun of Gay Waiters when he and President Obama ran the country.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It was, it wasn't until 2012 that the Democrat party actually started taking gay rights seriously. You don't remember Biden's gaffe on it? It was going to be a huge groundbreaking new position to release and the DNC that year, and instead Biden leaked it early.

When it comes to most positions, what was socially acceptable in the past isn't necessarily socially acceptable in the present. Same as him working with segregationists in the 80's. That's not great today, but back then some of those people were still in office, so of course you work with them.

Congress is full of people who grew up in the 50's and 60's who still hold attitudes towards race from those years. That's not a bad thing, as long as they can put their personal prejudices aside and govern according to current day attitudes.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
So i tried to find death data from ice for july-on. Your right They don't have it. Or at least I can't find it on any official ice websites. This is odd because they have some very detailed information that comes from them.
Not looking good for ice.

They are required by law to post this data. I posted the link before, which is their most recent information... they stopped updating the list in 2017. Then in 2018 they started posting a few other people on a different list which reports some deaths but seems to have a different criteria to be added to the list. I do not know what those criteria are, but I do know they aren't reporting all deaths. What percentage they are reporting is up for debate, as our only data point is the stories that make it to the media.

I'm trying to find actual video or quotes from congress people about what they did. Did they sign a bill or just tell ice they better start reporting? Was any one punished or fired? Maybe you can help me find that info?

I don't know the actual act, just the news stories I read on the issue mentioned there was an act of Congress that required ICE to start listing some deaths, the response being ICE's new list. I think it was included in the 2018 appropriations bill to fund the department, but I'm not certain on that.

If you were going to hide deaths that would be one way to do it.
I'm trying to find lists of freed detainees in 2017 and then see if i can find news of the deaths of any of those people from mexican and south american news papers. Difficult to find information like this so it's very hard to prove.

www.businessinsider.com...

That cites total deportation numbers. At 2200 people being detained every day, 60,000 a month coming in. Those statistics say only 300k per year are being removed. 800k in, 300k out. That's 500,000 people left unaccounted for. Those facilities are overcrowded, but at some point there are physical limitations to how many people you can shove in a room. So, where is everyone else?

I agree ice failing to report those deaths on their website looks shady to me and whoever's job it is to watch out for this should investigate. I feel like just the missing data is enough cause to investigate.

According to lawyers and doctors who have been allowed in at times, there is no internal paperwork being kept, there are no video recordings inside, no cameras are allowed in. Even members of Congress cannot enter (or have people enter on their behalf). Anything could be happening in there, and no records are being kept. I completely agree with you, that at the very minimum there needs to be some real investigations.

I would very much like to be wrong on this, because I can't think of a single rationalization that can explain why half a million people per year, mostly kids, are simply disappearing that doesn't start going into some dark places.
edit on 30-6-2019 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It was, it wasn't until 2012 that the Democrat party actually started taking gay rights seriously.

Yes, that's correct. President Trump was the first President to assume office supporting gay marriage. When President Obama took office, he was a bigot who supported traditional marriage.

Irony.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join