It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Caves: Trump Wins Again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: scraedtosleep

After Trump won groups went into planning mode. They came up with plans, then went and started caravans, those caravans take a long time to reach the US. Democrat groups are planning, funding, and creating these caravans, literally lying to people about US immigration to get them to come, in order to create a crisis.

Not to mention they are teaching them what to say when they get caught (to falsely claim asylum) which clogs up the asylum system for people who really need it.

Yeah, but they're the "compassionate" ones... They make me sick. They don't care how many people who really need asylum get held up by all the false claims. As long as they get more illegals into the country, it's worth any and all suffering by real asylum seekers, kids being abused, girls getting raped. It's all worth it to them. The ends justify the means, the ends being to get more indentured voters.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you prove any of that?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

And only 3% qualify for Asylum. Maybe you should blame the Dems for creating this problem and telling them to claim they are seeking Asylum so they an get let into the US.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Can you prove any of that?

Yes. I can.

So if I prove Democrat groups are starting these caravans and if I can source immigrants claiming they were lied to by these people about the process what will it mean? I am not going to bother if you will just say so what.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

nvm.

razor is talking with me about this.

edit on 29-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Not to mention they are teaching them what to say when they get caught (to falsely claim asylum) which clogs up the asylum system for people who really need it.

You can prove that amiricans are doing this?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I never said DNC, I said Democrat groups, they do have DNC ties though. Democrats based in Chicago, no surprise there.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

You can prove that amiricans are doing this?

“Pueblo Sin Fronteras cheated the migrants; they told them lies that once they arrived at the border, everything would be very easy,” Solalinde said.

www.latimes.com...

Democrats based in Chicago. The media even covered for them and for a long time claimed no one was organizing or funding the caravans, even after it was proven they were.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I am not going to bother if you will just say so what.

I wouldn't say that.

I might not see the info the same way you do . Or I might not trust your sources.
But I also might believe it.

Don't worry though. I asked the redneck to prove this too and I'm sure he will have something for me soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I am not going to bother if you will just say so what.

I wouldn't say that.

I might not see the info the same way you do . Or I might not trust your sources.
But I also might believe it.

Don't worry though. I asked the redneck to prove this too and I'm sure he will have something for me soon.

I just sourced the LA times. I have a ton of studying to do this weekend for tests next week, I just dont want to waste precious time.

Democrat groups have created this problem, on purpose. Why might an open border group want to flood the border with caravans?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Starting in 2017 ICE stopped reporting all migrant deaths. In 2018 they began reporting a subsection of migrant deaths, which don’t include those who were formerly in custody. As such, the actual death numbers now essentially go unreported.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The small collective of volunteers based in the U.S. and Mexico

Not a good thing but not the huge conspiracy that you were making it out to be.
I don't support that group but there not doing anything illegal.

Their reason for what they do. Do I believe this is their only reason? No. But i see why a caravan would offer protection. And we all know the dangers that migrants face from cartels and traffickers when they travel alone.

It says the caravans help protect migrants from rape, kidnapping and other perils while drawing attention to the reasons they flee and their treatment on the journey north.

“They are helping Donald Trump say there is an invasion,” said Alejandro Solalinde, a Catholic priest and one of Mexico’s most prominent migrant activists.

More opinions.

Pueblo Sin Fronteras insists that migrants have decided for themselves where to travel and when to protest, and that it simply “accompanies” those who have already decided to try to reach the United States.

More statements with no proof.

“We have done everything we possibly can to inform people,” he said, adding that he gave migrants know-your-rights training about asylum law as they hitchhiked on 18-wheeler trucks up through Mexico last month. “We can’t force people to listen,” Mensing said. “We never promised anybody anything other than that we would walk with them.”

You don't believe them and that's ok.

That article is full of opinions and not much else.

In recent months, Pueblo Sin Fronteras has received threats of violence and has become the subject of countless conspiracy theories. Critics have speculated that the caravans were funded alternatively by Republicans, Democrats, leftist billionaire George Soros or even Venezuela or Russia.

No one in the left wing forums I'm a member of have been able to prove that repubs and russia funded the caravans but they link me to articles with lots of opinions just the same.

I'm not going to throw the majority of dems in a pit because some lefty groups are working with caravans.
These are private citizens doing this. They are as representative of dems as a whole as much as david duke represents the right. And as you know regardless of what kind of people duke helps to organize he only represents a tiny fraction of what the right is as a whole.

So i'm with you if you want to call out individual groups like pueblo sin fronteras and bamn and their members. But I don't paint with a large brush.
Give me names of congress people and proof that they are funding this and active in the organisation of it, and I will never vote for those individuals again.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Not a good thing but not the huge conspiracy that you were making it out to be.

It wouldn't be, except Democrats in office and the media have lied saying no one funded these caravans, and have put the problems caused by them solely on Trump.

This group wants to use these caravans to create a crisis in order to make the borders more open. I have no evidence the Democrats in office planned this, but they have jumped on board with the plan, and are doing exactly what that group wanted.

Want to know when the rest of the Dems are not part of the problem? When they call out these groups, demand they stop, and work on securing the border.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Do you have proof of that?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

except Democrats in office and the media have lied saying no one funded these caravans, and have put the problems caused by them solely on Trump

That's something I can believe without needed to see news article about it.

I have no evidence the Democrats in office planned this, but they have jumped on board with the plan,

Politicians using a situation to further their goals. I have no problem believing that ether.

Want to know when the rest of the Dems are not part of the problem? When they call out these groups, demand they stop, and work on securing the border.

Some of them are doing just that. I couldn't find any congress people doing that in a quick search though.

www.influencewatch.org...

Pueblo Sin Fronteras has been criticized by left-leaning immigration proponents in the United States and Mexico. Alejandra Solalinde, a Mexican priest and immigration activist, alleged that Pueblo Sin Fronteras “impeded him from warning caravan members” against seeking asylum in the United States, which many of them would not qualify for. “Pueblo [Sin Fronteras] has no scruples,” Solalinde told the Mexican newspaper SinEmbargo. [48]

In a December 29, 2018 op-ed in the Hill, immigration expert and George Mason University professor Dr. Guadalupe Correa-Cabrera and former Obama administration U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Alan Bersin criticized the media narrative that the October 2018 caravan was created spontaneously, noting that the “migrants remain out in the cold mired in squalor with no chance of having their asylum petitions processed any time soon”: [49]

When [the migrants] arrived on foot in Mexico, however, migrant advocacy groups—particularly Pueblo Sin Fronteras—assumed an organizing role, arranged funding and managed the logistics to transport 10,000 migrants to the northern Mexican border city of Tijuana.

. . . it has become clear that the organizations which brought the caravan to Tijuana have brought no benefits to the migrants themselves. To the contrary, migrants have been exploited as political pawns and left helpless in an increasingly hostile Tijuana

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I have said it a million times and will say it a million more. Many many Democrats (people) are good people. They need to take their party back. Their problem is their investment in being a Democrat, and going along with things they do not actually believe in because it is supported by their party.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

By the way ty for pointing to that info about pueblo sin fronteras That answered part of my question about the increase in numbers.

The other part I assume would have to do with usa policy changes and economic issues in the countries of those people.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I have said it a million times and will say it a million more. Many many Democrats (people) are good people. They need to take their party back. Their problem is their investment in being a Democrat, and going along with things they do not actually believe in because it is supported by their party.

I'll say the same for Republicans

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

By the way ty for pointing to that info about pueblo sin fronteras That answered part of my question about the increase in numbers.

The other part I assume would have to do with usa policy changes and economic issues in the countries of those people.

It's very likely several different factors compounding each other.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'll say the same for Republicans

I agree, although I am not a Republican and have never once in my life voted for one.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join