It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was running for president. . . . .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to speak.

*ahem*

Under the DB administration, I would continue Trumps successes with the tax cuts, I would continue his successes with the record low unemployment.

What I would do differently?

Is this.

I would propose a National Mental Health Program. I would instruct states to set up mental health facilities. This would address the rising opioid drug use, the dangers of potential gun crimes, the homeless. I would, under my administration, give student loan amnesty to anyone who would work at the mental health facilities.

How would I pay for this?

When you create a government program, you should eliminate one in it's place. No government should ever grow so fast as ours has done.

So under an Executive Order, I would abolish the Department of Education and return that responsibility to the individual states.

With the funds that had been going to the DoE, it would then fund the Government-run mental health facilities.

I would not raise taxes.

I would also abolish, expose the tax-payer funded Congressional Hush Fund. No tax payer should ever pay for cover-ups because congressmen tried to rape an intern.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So run then.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

So run then.

*sigh*

Too old, too poor, too fat, too ugly.

Too bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Nope. Apparently you don't give a flying fig about our future generations. Typical libertarian thinking. Meaning completely devoid from reality. Nothing personal, just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So run then.

*sigh*

Too bad.

Ah. Too poor.

The rest never stopped any other politicians.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Mental health should really be at the forefront of any stable society, as it's the root of many problems -- far beyond just the ones mentioned in your OP. I'd even argue it's at epidemic levels, so much so that it's actually becoming the norm, especially in this day and age. There are probably more people that suffer from something than there are that don't.

Personally, and if you allow me to put on my tin-foil hat for a second, I believe this was all part of the plan and exactly what TPTB wants.

#DB2020

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So how do the states fund education? I'm assuming the fed kicks in a good portion as it stands?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
older than Bernard?

I mean... he didn't hold a job for the first 43 years of his life!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

most states do so via property tax.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Here in Canukistan, , it's a combination of municipal(property tax) some provincial, and some of it via the fed. I'm trying to find a proper breakdown.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If you were running for president you'd do exactly what everyone who runs for president does. Either you would do that or nobody would ever know who you are. But most likely if you were running for president, you'd be an obscure outlier that would not get any media attention and therefore, few votes. Unless you're secretly some celebrity that everyone has heard of.

This is how the office of the president actually works. The person who occupies it is not an idea person. The person who occupies that office is just a puppet. And yes. This is true of Trump as well.

It boggles the mind that anyone really believes Donald Trump would be president if he did not have the behind the scenes support of the people who have been behind every single presidency in modern history. This whole thing is manufactured reality. You are being played (whether you know it or not).

And every single "issue" that is being presented to us as the most dire crisis ever to be known to mankind is being blown out of proportion on a scale that is only matched by the machinery that's being used to do so. When you have the most powerful amplifier in history, you can literally make a mountain out of a molehill. Or a planet out of a speck of dust might be more appropriate for the modern times.

In all of human history there has never been a time when "mental illness" was not completely ignored by virtually everyone. There is absolutely no good reason to treat it any differently now. Except that if TPTB can label you as mentally ill, they can demonize you, marginalize you and turn you into a thought criminal. And the public will not care one bit.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Good humor in this DJT, Jr. thread.. before the disingenuous dims arrive.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

So run then.

*sigh*

Too bad.

Many years ago when we were both younger I mentioned to my wife I might run for President because I knew she would vote for me.. After a slight pause she said no vote !!!!! I finally got my breath back and asked her why... She said she was protecting me as I would be assassinated if I won ! Something to think about there Amigo

TPTB do not want real change and anyone who rocks the NWO boat gets within the cross-hairs... I am surprised Trump has made it as far as he has so no doubt his private security and the secret service are doing a good job as they should..

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I knew this day would come so I saved this from another thread.

'If' in political lingo means I'm running.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Too bad.

Your a natural leader then!!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

So run then.

*sigh*

Too bad.

Many years ago when we were both younger I mentioned to my wife I might run for President because I knew she would vote for me.. After a slight pause she said no vote !!!!! I finally got my breath back and asked her why... She said she was protecting me as I would be assassinated if I won ! Something to think about there Amigo

TPTB do not want real change and anyone who rocks the NWO boat gets within the cross-hairs... I am surprised Trump has made it as far as he has so no doubt his private security and the secret service are doing a good job as they should..

Well, part of the game they play is to say Trump is not a politician.
Trump wined and dined with that crowd for years and bought off a lot of them.
That makes him one of them.

Im going to guess you have no bought a lot of politicians and know them on a first name basis.

I'd like to see someone get in from small town America that never stepped foot in Washington DC and know zero politicians.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

So how would this mental health program actually help the mentally ill, what will you do differently to all the trained professionals already in this field ?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So how would this mental health program actually help the mentally ill, what will you do differently to all the trained professionals already in this field ?

Perhaps by putting those in need in front of those already in the field. Or is the mental health situation in the US already squared away?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You can't even jog for President.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Perhaps by putting those in need in front of those already in the field. Or is the mental health situation in the US already squared away?

Those in need, yes that would be good, so whom of those in need is worthy of help in your opinion ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join