It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Hacked Clinton’s Email Server, Congressman Confirms

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xcathdra

IC: Russia hacked DCCC/DNC/etc
Trump supporters: Where's the proof? Sean Hannity said it was Seth Rich!
Mueller: Yep, Russians definitely did it. Here's some indictments.
Trump supporters: I need more proof.

Gohmert: China hacked Clinton's email.
Trump supporters: ERMAGHERD! CONFIRMED CONFIRMED!
Also Trump supporters: China hacked the DNC too. Probably. Maybe. I don't know. Sounds good.

Lmao. Gohmert is an idiot and not a credible source of information and yet look at how easily you're all convinced of something with no proof, based entirely on a random comment he made. Jesus.

You forgot one:

Julian Assange: "I'm telling ya, Russia DID NOT hack the DNC"

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: theantediluvian

I read just fine.

The IG also found that the server Clinton used during her tenure was compromised at least once

It's a proven fact her server was hacked, and emails from her server were compromised. All a direct result of her trying to hide her activities and having an illegal server. It's not a question of if, it's a known and proven fact.

How absurdly deceptive. You even stopped at the comma. (source)

The IG also found that the server Clinton used during her tenure was compromised at least once, but the account breach didn’t belong to Clinton herself, but to an unnamed former staffer of her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

And here I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and you return the favor by being disingenuous af.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: jjkenobi

I love when conservatives complain about Hillary and Obama.

Even though they are no longer relevant.

So if a murder happened 10 years ago you shouldn't want justice still?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Who cares who the account belonged to? It was her server. If she let me make an account and someone used my account to get secret emails that is HER FAULT for having the server and allowing me to have an account on it.

Why does a FORMER Bill Clinton staff member have an account on a server that has secret information stored on it? Again, HER fault.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Who cares who the account belonged to? It was her server. If she let me make an account and someone used my account to get secret emails that is HER FAULT for having the server and allowing me to have an account on it.

Why does a FORMER Bill Clinton staff member have an account on a server that has secret information stored on it? Again, HER fault.

There is no reason Bill Clinton should have an account on the Secretary of State's server. The guy has been out of office since January 2001.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xcathdra

IC: Russia hacked DCCC/DNC/etc
Trump supporters: Where's the proof? Sean Hannity said it was Seth Rich!
Mueller: Yep, Russians definitely did it. Here's some indictments.
Trump supporters: I need more proof.

Gohmert: China hacked Clinton's email.
Trump supporters: ERMAGHERD! CONFIRMED CONFIRMED!
Also Trump supporters: China hacked the DNC too. Probably. Maybe. I don't know. Sounds good.

Lmao. Gohmert is an idiot and not a credible source of information and yet look at how easily you're all convinced of something with no proof, based entirely on a random comment he made. Jesus.

You forgot one:

Julian Assange: "I'm telling ya, Russia DID NOT hack the DNC"

Julian Assange has all-but-admitted that Seth Rich leaked the DNC data. He even offered a reward for bringing Rich's killer to justice.

BTW, Rep. Gohmert sits on the House Judiciary Committee. More specifically, on the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security.

So, I dare say he might know more than has been released to the public.
edit on 28-6-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yet Dems want zero accountability because "it happened too long ago" ... despite them wanting zero accountability in 2016 when it came out.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It was Bill's server to begin with. So the question really is, "why did a newly appointed Secretary of State use a former president's email server rather than the Department of State's specifically designated means of communication?"

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

As I have said many times in the past.

If they are truly guilty of everything you say, get the evidence, try them and stick them in jail.

So far they aren't in jail.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

As I have said many times in the past.

If they are truly guilty of everything you say, get the evidence, try them and stick them in jail.

So far they aren't in jail.

The FBI admitted they broke the law. We already have the evidence. They said they did not think they could get a conviction so didn't charge them.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well that is certainly some evidence then.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Well, the DOJ told the FBI that no charges would be filed regardless of what was found, so the FBI's hands were tied as far as what could be done with what may have been discovered.

In addition to the missing FBI/ICIG meeting notes that are missing it turns out that the Macbook on which a complete archive of Clinton State Department emails were archived prior to being sent to Platte River Networks for migration to their system is also missing:

FBI Records: The Vault - Hillary R. Clinton part 33 of 33 (direct .pdf link)
edit on 28-6-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: direct not dict

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well that is certainly some evidence then.

But hey, it happened a few years back, so we should move on right?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You'll have to take that up with the guys that had the opportunity to put her in jail and dropped the ball.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You'll have to take that up with the guys that had the opportunity to put her in jail and dropped the ball.

Those would be the guys that Democrats are cheering, like Comey, and Page, and Strzok.

I 100% agree, they need to answer as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Another thing I thought was interesting that hasn't received much press or discussion here is how much the CIA was involved in the Hillary email investigation. In looking at all the recent FBI vault releases of Hilly documentation, there are a lot of redactions and communication with the CIA in regards to the information in her emails.

And, btw, the recent excerpt I posted was released in the last few days so there are still things that are being learned; the missing laptop as mentioned in my previous post, for example.
edit on 28-6-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed closing italics tag

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Don't forget the Republicans that were in office.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How conveeeeenient.

Lawyer shysters know how to circumvent the law. No physical evidence, no case.....unless, "somebody" already has everything.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Don't forget the Republicans that were in office.

Every Republican who aided Clinton should also be charged. If you know of any let me know.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gothmog

China Hacked Clinton’s Email Server, Congressman Confirms

If there is no security present on the server , and it is open and forward facing to the internet , it is not considered a hack..

lol when its password protected it is.

Was it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join