It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Hacked Clinton’s Email Server, Congressman Confirms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No after seven years there ought to be some proof. LOL

We have zero proof of the Trump allegations.

Which allegation exactly are you claiming there is no proof in regards to Clinton? The FBI conclusion is that Clinton did in fact do this, and it is proven, they just felt they could not get a conviction so it should not be pursued.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
YES

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
from your link

Notably, Strzok was the only official from the FBI-ICIG meeting to remain on the Clinton email investigation by the time it concluded in July 2016.

interesting how that guys name keeps popping up
or perhaps it isn't

what are the odds that he worked to clear hillary and worked to tank trump?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Where is the proof that Clintons server was hacked by anyone at all?

Dont give me any guff until you link to that!

The intel community say so.... from any of them officially.
Cuz we have a whole report of them saying so about Russia and trump.
So off you go.... bring the proof back here and I will listen to what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

He is only repeating what he has heard others say.
If there was any proof of this it would have been published years ago.

Its just another no proof anecdote that would never fly if it was used to support a story about trump.

You mean like Schiff's ironclad proof of Trump's collusion with Russia?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Where is the proof that Clintons server was hacked by anyone at all?

Dont give me any guff until you link to that!

The intel community say so.... from any of them officially.
Cuz we have a whole report of them saying so about Russia and trump.
So off you go.... bring the proof back here and I will listen to what you have to say.

Proof other than the emails we have of them admitting it was hacked? They thought they shut down the servers and were safe. But the actual code forwarding emails was found.

In a tense email exchange, Cooper wrote to Abedin at 2:57 a.m. Sunday: "I had to shut down the server. Someone was trying to hack us and while they did not get in i didnt want to let them have the chance to. I will restart in the morning."

They even know where the hack came from, a Chinese company.

Further, a May 2016 email from Strzok, obtained by Fox News earlier this year, said “we know foreign actors obtained access” to some Clinton emails, including at least one “secret” message “via compromises of the private email accounts” of Clinton staffers.

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, asked Strzok in a House Oversight Committee hearing in July whether he was briefed about an anomaly on Clinton’s emails found by ICIG officials.

“You were given that information, and you did nothing with it,” Gohmert told Strzok in July.

Strzok said he remembered meeting with the ICIG officials, but did not remember the contents of the meeting and that every allegation was forwarded to experts who looked at it carefully.

So Strzok wrote an email saying the FBI knows that they were hacked. He also admits he had the ICIG meeting, but can't remember what they talked about.

All proven. So since Strzok admitted Clinton was hacked, why didn't the FBI look into it, these are his actual words, “we know foreign actors obtained access”.
edit on 28-6-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So Strzok wrote an email saying the FBI knows that they were hacked

this guy?
www.washingtonpost.com... 689_story.html?utm_term=.e877ee99688f

The FBI has fired agent Peter Strzok, who helped lead the bureau’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election until officials discovered that he had been sending anti-Trump texts.

also it appears trump was right all along

“Agent Peter Strzok was just fired from the FBI — finally,” Trump tweeted. “The list of bad players in the FBI & DOJ gets longer & longer. Based on the fact that Strzok was in charge of the Witch Hunt, will it be dropped? It is a total Hoax. No Collusion, No Obstruction — I just fight back!” he wrote. Minutes later, he added, “Just fired Agent Strzok, formerly of the FBI, was in charge of the Crooked Hillary Clinton sham investigation. It was a total fraud on the American public and should be properly redone!”

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

We have the FBI actually admitting it ... but to Democrats it's a Trump conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

At least one democrat anyway.

Peter Strzok will do jail time imo before this is all over with.
That guy is 10 kinds of filthy.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
YES

No

This is an acceptable post on ATS now I guess....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

And oddly enough, the notes from that meeting have gone missing as documented by the FBI.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

And oddly enough, the notes from that meeting have gone missing as documented by the FBI.

Everything is missing in this case. Notes. Emails. Phones. Even entire investigatory avenues are missing. The FBI was told the server was hacked. They admit it was hacked and foreign agents got emails. Yet they say they found nothing on the subject .. because they did not investigate it, despite admitting they know it happened.

Why would the FBI not investigate something they admit they know happened?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I have no idea what measures were taken to secure any devices that Clinton used but I would have to assume given the volume of emails, the number and types of people who were sending/receiving emails to the servers, etc that it's likely that foreign states knew of the servers, even if she left the Blackberries home.

Am I convinced that foreign intel services had access to her server? 100%

Do I have absolute proof? Nope.

Do I need it? Nope

You can be convinced all you want but it's about what can be proved. Gohmert doesn't appear to have any more proof than you do — which is none. The difference is that he's a sitting member of Congress and he's making specific and very bold claims, including that Trump-appointed FBI director is conducting a cover up.

As it relates to this thread, the uncritical consumers of his bull# are using the mere fact that he's saying things — apparently without any proof to back them up — as proof of the claims that he's making. That's circular reasoning. The claims are true because he made claims?

Gohmert didn't "confirm" anything. Gohmert reiterated an unproven claim. That's not confirmation of anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Read the excerpt from the email again.

Further, a May 2016 email from Strzok, obtained by Fox News earlier this year, said “we know foreign actors obtained access” to some Clinton emails, including at least one “secret” message “via compromises of the private email accounts” of Clinton staffers.

What's actually being referred to, and what has been long known, is that at least one user had their email password phished. This is not the same thing as the server itself being compromised.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We have FBI emails confirming the Clinton servers were hacked.

Question. Strzok admits in emails the servers were hacked, yet he never tried to investigate it. Why would that be?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Excellent point .

That was Mueller‘s conclusion.

Along with the fact that the DNC is suing Russia for hacking their computers as we speak .

That’s another question Mueller is going to have to answer if it was China .

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I read just fine.

The IG also found that the server Clinton used during her tenure was compromised at least once

It's a proven fact her server was hacked, and emails from her server were compromised. All a direct result of her trying to hide her activities and having an illegal server. It's not a question of if, it's a known and proven fact.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I love when conservatives complain about Hillary and Obama.

Even though they are no longer relevant.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: jjkenobi

I love when conservatives complain about Hillary and Obama.

Even though they are no longer relevant.

Really? You truly do not understand that it isn't necessarily these people, but what they DID to harm this country, weaken it, and basically sell us out. I reviewed the "Chinagate" period (Bill Clinton's presidency) recently, and was just appalled at their lack of caring for the protection of the American people. It is and always was about them and their personal power position in the world.

Edited to add: It is never too late to bring these types of people to justice. Exposing them for what they really are and what they really did may prevent future sell-outs.
edit on 28-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The intelligence community didn’t have anything to do with examining the DNC hack or server .

The Democrats hired crowdstrike to look into it.

That firm failed to produce a unredacted report .

Here’s how that went .

Yes, that is correct. The FBI and DOJ were only allowed to see a “draft” report prepared by Crowdstrike, and that report was redacted… and that redacted draft is the “last version of the report produced”; meaning, there are no unredacted & final versions.

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot!

This means the FBI and DOJ, and all of the downstream claims by the intelligence apparatus; including the December 2016 Joint Analysis Report and January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment, all the way to the Weissmann/Mueller report and the continued claims therein; were based on the official intelligence agencies of the U.S. government and the U.S. Department of Justice taking the word of a hired contractor for the Democrat party….. despite their inability to examine the server and/or actually see an unredacted technical forensic report from the investigating contractor.

Crowdstrike scam

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join