It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Hacked Clinton’s Email Server, Congressman Confirms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xcathdra

IC: Russia hacked DCCC/DNC/etc
Trump supporters: Where's the proof? Sean Hannity said it was Seth Rich!
Mueller: Yep, Russians definitely did it. Here's some indictments.
Trump supporters: I need more proof.

Gohmert: China hacked Clinton's email.
Trump supporters: ERMAGHERD! CONFIRMED CONFIRMED!
Also Trump supporters: China hacked the DNC too. Probably. Maybe. I don't know. Sounds good.

Lmao. Gohmert is an idiot and not a credible source of information and yet look at how easily you're all convinced of something with no proof, based entirely on a random comment he made. Jesus.

Dude........ what exactly do you think the chances are that a SOS, using an unsecured, off the shelf, blackberry....that her private server was not known to virtually the world when she and her cohort (Huma) were traveling with blackberries that were tethered to the email server?

Chances are 99.99999999%

Am I convinced that foreign intel services had access to her server? 100%

Do I have absolute proof? Nope.

Do I need it? Nope.....I helped prepare FBI agents for years going on overseas trips....... there is a reason why the FBI does not allow bureau issued phones to be used in certain countries even with some security measures installed..... mainly because they know smart phones are accessed within minutes by foreign intel.
edit on R542019-06-28T09:54:59-05:00k546Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What ever you have to tell yourself to get thru the day but given your history on these topics and the number of times you have been proven wrong one would think you would stop while your behind.

The number of times I have been proven wrong? Your memory is worse than your bull# detector friend. But I'm a nice guy, so I'm going to help you out.

Louis Gohmert, well known moron, has been making this claim for some time. He accused Wray of leading a cover up last month and you can see exactly what "evidence" is behind his claim.

It's literally this single "report" from Daily Caller:

Sources told the Daily Caller News Foundation that a Chinese-state owned firm located in the Washington, D.C., area had access to Clinton's emails in real time courtesy of a code embedded in the New York-based server which then made copies of the emails, some of which contained classified information.

The name of the company has not be disclosed. “We do know the name of the company. There are indications there are other ‘cutouts’ that were involved. I would be in a lot of trouble if I gave you the name,” an unnamed former intelligence officer told the outlet.

The FBI denied the claims outright at the time. A year later, with no proof having surfaced, Gohmert is still shopping this around. Only now he's claiming that there's no proof because Chris Wray is covering it up.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
A sailor was sent to prison because he took 3 photos of his submarine.

Hillary better at least get 1 year in prison for this.

Or we're signaling to government officials that gross negligence will go unpunished.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I love when Dems complain about "old news" from 2015 and then in the next breath want Trump's tax returns from 10+ years ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

He is only repeating what he has heard others say.
If there was any proof of this it would have been published years ago.

Its just another no proof anecdote that would never fly if it was used to support a story about trump.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

IC: Russia hacked DCCC/DNC/etc
Trump supporters: Where's the proof? Sean Hannity said it was Seth Rich!
Mueller: Yep, Russians definitely did it. Here's some indictments.
Trump supporters: I need more proof.

Gohmert: China hacked Clinton's email.
Trump supporters: ERMAGHERD! CONFIRMED CONFIRMED!
Also Trump supporters: China hacked the DNC too. Probably. Maybe. I don't know. Sounds good.

Lmao. Gohmert is an idiot and not a credible source of information and yet look at how easily you're all convinced of something with no proof, based entirely on a random comment he made. Jesus.

"Mueller, yep russia definitely did it"!?!?!?!?!?

That's where your credibility falls way off the rails.

Also that you only come out of retirement to defend the obama era ic

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I love when people say server like its something they were going to go in and pick up off a desk and take home to examine.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its just another no proof anecdote that would never fly if it was used to support a story about trump.

So no collusion then? It was officially published.... You all want to pick and choose what you want to believe...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I love when people say server like its something they were going to go in and pick up off a desk and take home to examine.

Doesn't really make sense, but ok...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That wasnt a false narrative. There are hundreds of instances where Russia and trump people met or emailed or spoke on the phone.
They could not confirm conspiracy for a few reasons. Some info was available overseas only and they were unable to obtain it, trump people lied, and trump people destroyed evidence. To quote Mueller, "A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts."
They never looked for collusion because if that was a crime there were plenty of examples of it.

Some people are in for some pretty big surprises when Robert Mueller testifies. All he has to do is read the report and not add one word.

edit on 6282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This is known and proven and not new.

The Daily Caller reported that the firm operating in the D.C. area wrote code that was then embedded in the server and generated a “courtesy copy” for almost all her emails -- which were then forwarded to the Chinese company.

The code reportedly was discovered in 2015 by the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG), which then warned FBI officials of the intrusion. A source briefed on the matter confirmed to Fox News the details of The Caller’s reporting, and said that the ICIG was so concerned by the revelation that officials drove over to the FBI to inform agents -- including agent Peter Strzok, seen as a strong Trump critic -- of the development after it was discovered via the emails' metadata.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Its know to be un proven is all it is.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That wasnt a false narrative. There are hundreds of instances where Russia and trump people met or emailed or spoke on the phone.
They could not confirm conspiracy for a few reasons.

Because they have verified evidence that every time Trump refused Russian aid, every single time. They have it in writing from their investigations of him, before he even knew he was being investigated.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

We now know China was behind the hack and the Clinton camp colluded with Russia to win the campaign / support a coup against Trump

Oh my... do we now? LOL sure...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

They could not confirm conspiracy for a few reasons. Some info was available overseas only and they were unable to obtain it, trump people lied, and trump people destroyed evidence. To quote Mueller, "A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts."
They never looked for collusion because if that was a crime there were plenty of examples of it.

Some people are in for some pretty big surprises when Robert Mueller testifies. All he has to do is read the report and not add one word.

What about when Hillary Clinton sold china classified information.

The Clinton foundation went from bringing in 367 million dollars in 2015 to last year they brought in 12 million....

Where did all if those charitable donations run off too?

If I was a betting man I would put my $ on one of the 35 dems running this round....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What was the confirmation? Gohmert saying so?

Heavy sigh.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I think that after the amount of money that the Clintons have gotten over the years for selling classified information to China, they probably just sent a few million to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for a username and password to the server. Time will tell on that...

Hasn't enough time passed yet? Its been seven years. LOL.

🎶Lock her up 🎶 tee hee
edit on 6282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I think that after the amount of money that the Clintons have gotten over the years for selling classified information to China, they probably just sent a few million to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for a username and password to the server. Time will tell on that...

Hasn't enough time passed yet? Its been seven years. LOL.

TextLock her up 🎶 tee hee

So after 7 years we shouldn't care anymore? I guess none of the women accusing Trump of misdeeds should be thought about. "Hasn't enough time passed yet?"

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No after seven years there ought to be some proof. LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

LIE?
How may agencies confirmed it if it wasn't seventeen?

You should read the Mueller report volume I.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join