It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street Beggars...Child Abuse!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Some years ago I was staying with friends near London and we were going to

a function in London....... at that time as you stopped at the traffic lights

groups of migrants approached the cars with sponges to clean the windows

wouldn't listen that you didnt want them cleaned, and got aggressive when

you wouldn't pay
Went on for some time before it was finally stopped.

Another form of begging???

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
I've said it before and I'll say it again - people should have to be means tested to have children. Simple, no effn idea = no right to breed.
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Having a child these days is like opening a bank account .....

Here in the UK immigrants get family allowance for children of immigrants who

don't even live in the UK

A recent TV documentary highlighted a Romanian family where the man was going

backwards and forwards between his family in Romania and work in the UK and

had brought his latest addition with him to enrole for child benefit.

His long term ambition was to eventually build himself a mansion in Romania.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I've said it before and I'll say it again - people should have to be means tested to have children. Simple, no effn idea = no right to breed.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Indeed yes. Even in this case I'm not so sure those children belong to those carrying them, but yes they belong to someone without any sense of responsibility. Really sad.
As witnessed myself, family members and friends working in a major EU city for years, these are not just sole beggars or families trying to survive the streets. These are all organized gangs, mafia operating on a large scale with even human trafficking involved where the government can do noting about it and it's getting worse with all the political correctness, sjw's and whatnots.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It´s clear those women are not capable raise a child.. should have called police and explained the situation.. sooner or later it will stop.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I’m sure most here would advocate for Eugenics then? I mean we can’t have these beggars who earn more than you and I do having kids so they can abuse them by having them with them while they run their highly lucrative begging rackets right?

There seems to be lots of people to hate on these days, liberals, immigrants, beggars, the poor, Muslims, did I mention liberals? Eugenics would stop all these people from breeding and we could finally have a pure somewhat inbred race with an IQ of about 70.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I do not give money to anyone begging. I have in the past, but that was when I was foolish and played into the compassion game.

These days, I refuse to tax myself *twice* as a citizen of the country. I pay taxes because I work. I pay taxes into a system that funds social programs to support the less fortunate.

As a worker and taxpayer, I have the luxury of eating where and what I want, when I want to.

A person that does not pay into the system has not earned this luxury: they must either go where the support programs exist and use them as they're made available, or they beg money from gullible types that are perfectly happy to double-tax themselves in order to have a warm fuzzy or to slake their guilty feelings of being one of the "haves." There are truly needy people, and programs exist to help them.

There are also charlatans. One of the usual beggars at a nearby intersection is dropped off early in the morning before rush hour begins. The vehicle is a nice shiny 2018 Camaro, driven by a woman. Her "homeless" guy always wears tattered and dirty clothing, carries a ratty backpack filled with Gatorades, and has a cardboard sign asking for help, with "God Bless" on it to instantly and non-verbally establish rapport with religious types.

I am not without compassion. I participate heavily in the community, and I am a big player in Habitat for Humanity. I give back through the physical work I do to support programs that vet the recipients of the benefits provided.

Poverty should be uncomfortable; the free lunch is habit forming.

Benjamin Franklin said it best: "“I am for doing good to the poor, but I think the best way of doing good to the poor is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Doh!
edit on 28-6-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I stopped at a little zippy- mart to pick up a bottle of water one day, and a little man, dirty and thin, came to the car window and asked for some money. His hands were jerking so bad he could barely reach for the bill I was handing to him.

After we left, my companion asked "why did you give him a ten? He's not going to do anything with it but buy booze".

"I know" I said. That's why I gave it to him.

Maybe he will live another day. Delirium Tremens kills.

But you... do you................

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
It´s clear those women are not capable raise a child.. should have called police and explained the situation.. sooner or later it will stop.

If the police removed children from these parents just where would the kids be sent exactly, there aren't enough resources for unwanted kids as it is.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I’m sure most here would advocate for Eugenics then? I mean we can’t have these beggars who earn more than you and I do having kids so they can abuse them by having them with them while they run their highly lucrative begging rackets right?

There seems to be lots of people to hate on these days, liberals, immigrants, beggars, the poor, Muslims, did I mention liberals? Eugenics would stop all these people from breeding and we could finally have a pure somewhat inbred race with an IQ of about 70.

Very very shallow interpretation.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
I do not give money to anyone begging. I have in the past, but that was when I was foolish and played into the compassion game.

These days, I refuse to tax myself *twice* as a citizen of the country. I pay taxes because I work. I pay taxes into a system that funds social programs to support the less fortunate.

As a worker and taxpayer, I have the luxury of eating where and what I want, when I want to.

A person that does not pay into the system has not earned this luxury: they must either go where the support programs exist and use them as they're made available, or they beg money from gullible types that are perfectly happy to double-tax themselves in order to have a warm fuzzy or to slake their guilty feelings of being one of the "haves." There are truly needy people, and programs exist to help them.

There are also charlatans. One of the usual beggars at a nearby intersection is dropped off early in the morning before rush hour begins. The vehicle is a nice shiny 2018 Camaro, driven by a woman. Her "homeless" guy always wears tattered and dirty clothing, carries a ratty backpack filled with Gatorades, and has a cardboard sign asking for help, with "God Bless" on it to instantly and non-verbally establish rapport with religious types.

I am not without compassion. I participate heavily in the community, and I am a big player in Habitat for Humanity. I give back through the physical work I do to support programs that vet the recipients of the benefits provided.

Poverty should be uncomfortable; the free lunch is habit forming.

Benjamin Franklin said it best: "“I am for doing good to the poor, but I think the best way of doing good to the poor is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."

Yes i agree that they shouldn't be given money. - offer them food - ie a couple of rolls bought from bakery or a pie or a sausage roll.

Their expression of gratitude if any will show their true agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join