It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason For Donald J. Trump as Spoken by Michael Moore.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Video from Oct. 27, 2016

In this video, the voice of Michael Moore is heard describing the conditions that brought America to vote for Donald J. Trump.

But don't let this video fool you. After all these words that CLEARLY illustrate that he knows what is at the heart of the American electorate, he follows up this speech with support for Hillary Clinton.

This is how daft the left has become. Even when they seem to get it, they don't seem to care.

Please watch the video before commenting.

Caution: colorful language used.
edit on 27 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Michael Moore - a screwball twisted ass backwards 💥🍔💥

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A long time ago in a land far far away called Flint Michigan at Paddies Pub I drank a lot of beer with him, only because he seemed to have crazy women around, about 1979.

Strange but true as told by a bartender friend because I only have vague reelections

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow this is the most accurate and stirring endorsement of Trump I've ever heard.

I damn near got misty.

The icing on the cake is that Trump has followed through on his promises to his constituents.

Trump has brought manufacturing back when the losers on the left swore it would never returned.

Trump has continued to believe in and fight for the USA after the Democrats had given up.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Micheal Moore started out a legend, lot of his earlier work was 10/10. Kinda went a bit of the rails for a while. Good to see he has his rudder back in working order.

'Stupid white men' was so sad it was silly.
edit on 27-6-2019 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I don't get it, what did he say wrong. Isn't that the reason people voted for Trump in the first place, to see a change in the politics that was selling America to the highest bidder?

Unfortunately, I don't believe Trump will be America's salvation either, a lot of his promises haven't come to light, including JFK.
It's like a game were the people are quietly being poked with a knife until they figure it out, then the tactics are changed to the use of a fork.

There you go.... we're all forked!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Michael Moore is a slob, disgusting, and abrasive. That being said, he actually practices what he preaches. He pays all of his taxes (supposedly) without loopholes and donates large amounts to different charities.

I like his documentaries though. I can read through the bullsh##, and they're entertaining while in some ways informative by offering a different angle.

He's like a fat Noam Comsky.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this!
Powerful words Mr. Moore.
The Biggest F*ck You in History.
It will happen again in 2020

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

a lot of his promises are being blocked by dems imo

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

I don't get it, what did he say wrong.

Nothing. In fact, everything he said was 100% spot on.

If anyone understood back then what was driving Donald Trump's popularity, it was Michael Moore. But he's such a commie POS that he continued to support Hillary Clinton.

He never actually understood the gravity of his words. Even he couldn't accept the reality he was keenly witnessing.
edit on 27 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Commenting without watching the video. Won't waste my time. Michael Moore is a big, fat joke ... an unfunny joke ... a very sad joke. He's an oxygen thief.

Nothing that Michael Moore says could in any way possibly interest me

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I agree with your assessment of Michael Moore. But the words said in the video are true, and quite worth hearing.
Do yourself a favor and watch it. If you disagree with the language, come back and chide me.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Commenting without watching the video. Won't waste my time. Michael Moore is a big, fat joke ... an unfunny joke ... a very sad joke. He's an oxygen thief.

Nothing that Michael Moore says could in any way possibly interest me

This is why I requested that people watch the video before commenting. This way you can have a more informed discussion.

It's not that I disagree with you on Moore. But what Moore says in this video will interest you.

I would venture to say that if I had not mentioned Moore you'd likely find the video timely, relevant, and politically inspiring. Especially after the successes of the President.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I can't remember if you and I have spoken on this, but Glenn Greenwald is one of my favorite political commentators. He himself leans left, but I think he is one of the best at removing his own biased to deliver things in a balanced matter.

He did a piece where he analyzed Micheal Moore's "Fahrenheit 11/9".

If someone asked me to give them a 10 minute read on how Trump got elected, I think it would be that article playing off Moore's movie.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I apologize...I'm unable to watch that hypocrite speak.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I recall him saying something similar on Bill Maher's show and getting booed.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I recall him saying something similar on Bill Maher's show and getting booed.

He was one of the few on the left who predicted Trump winning.

They didn't like him for that.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Moore is a moron. He understands it, but he puts in his lefitst cr2p twist. Just like how my professor takes history and twist it to include Marxist as the protagonist in every major event in history.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst

I apologize...I'm unable to watch that hypocrite speak.

Not a huge Moore fan but I don't find him hypocritical, he does pretty much what he says he's going to do. What exactly do you find hypocritical?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
He was one of the few on the left who predicted Trump winning.

They didn't like him for that.

If I remember correctly he even called exactly which states would vote for Trump in a fairly presentient prediction. I found his explanation to be sound on why they did.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join