It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Robert Mueller A Drunk?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I found this article from October of 2018...Sobering to think of the ramifications, if what it alleges is true.

Congressman Details Robert Mueller’s Reported Excessive Drinking During the Work Day; Insiders Call For FBI Investigation

Mueller reportedly has been spending parts of his work days drinking as well as his evenings, according to detailed accounts and reporting from the upcoming Deep State tell-all book ‘PAINE: How We Dismantled the FBI in Our Pajamas.’

Rumors of Mueller’s drinking have gone mainstream in recent months after employees at upscale D.C. watering holes notified Congressional personnel of the Special Counsel’s frequent trips to the bar, often during week days, insiders report.

This obviously is concerning, given Mueller’s key role in D.C. politics as well as his influence over the White House and President Trump. And some in Congress are calling for an investigation.

A second Congressman who spoke to Moore/Paine for the book described this well-known dilemma in the beltway as “Bob’s problem.”

It’s more of a question about “leverage,” the Congressman said. “What kind of leverage do others have on you if you are problem drinker and have gotten into bad situations. That is important because this man is investigating the president and putting people in prison. Does he (Mueller) owe favors?”

truepundit.com...

So, apparently, known around the beltway as "Bob's problem",...Robert Mueller being a drunk is one of those little Washington DC secrets that have been around and known by many for quite some time.

Reports from upscale DC bars, as well as members of congress have provided detailed accounts of Robert Mueller drinking during daily work hours.

No doubt, the MSM has also been aware of these reports, as well...but have, instead, chosen not to report on them out of their own bias.

Certainly troubling, if true...especially considering that this man had been charged with investigating so many important issues and people.
Common sense would dictate that the fate of so many should never be squarely placed in the hands of an alcoholic.

Now, some here may say: "Someone was just trying to sell a book and making grandiose accusations in order to sell copies."

However, with the upcoming release of Trump rape-accuser, E. Jean Carroll's new book...it appears we simply must trust these accusations and take them seriously, even if they are being used to hype someone's new tell-all book....at least, according to Leftists and the MSM.

So...
Is Robert Mueller an alcoholic?

Was he drinking, daily, while running the Trump/Russia investigation?

Would any one of us trust an alcoholic with the fate of any member of our family....let alone the fate of our nation?

When Mueller goes up before congress under oath later next month...I think he should be seriously questioned about his history with alcohol.
It certainly seemed worth bringing up with Brett Kavanaugh.

edit on 27-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'd drink daily too if I had been put in charge of that # show.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No wonder he doesn't want to go before Congress !! 💥😆💥

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I cannot imagine he would have been appointed SC if this were a well known fact in D.C.

I do wonder why is wife goes everywhere with him. You never see him without her.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes.

Yes he is.

We need a special council and a two year investigation!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes.

Yes he is.

I'm guessing vodka.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

.....and another $40,000,000 out of us taxpayers!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes.

Yes he is.

I'm guessing vodka.

Well, it is a great breakfast beverage, so there is that.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I do wonder why is wife goes everywhere with him. You never see him without her.

Designated Driver?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sounds to me that the Special Counsel may have had a few too many Special Cocktails.

Note that they didn't specify his drink of choice......

OMG..WHAT IF IT IS VODKA?????????

WE NEED A SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE THE SPECIAL COUNSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on R172019-06-27T19:17:53-05:00k176Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Imagine the things this man might have stumbled into during his investigations, and might be compelled to keep secret for various reasons.

It could be enough to drive anyone to drinking themselves into a drunken oblivion.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

OMG..WHAT IF IT IS VODKA?????????

WE NEED A SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE THE SPECIAL COUNSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's RUSSIAN vodka! Maybe he developed a taste for it when he went to Russia to deliver that uranium sample.

OMG! What if Vladimir Putin sends it to RM himself---special in an unmarked package.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Insanity incoming for the scumbag and he deserves every ghost that haunts his pathetic existence!

If it was 1939 he would have easily been Hitlers right hand man.

Hope the perjury trap slaps his ego right in its rectum.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So, why are they discrediting him now one wonders.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I don't know if Mueller's a drunk, though it wouldn't at all surprise me.

But we do know that major spying has been going on by at least the most recent administration, and no doubt the ones before that as well to whatever extent technology allowed. Well, and operations... they had to build that huge NSA facility to save the fruits of all their spying.

At this point, we have to assume that the Team Obama has been spying on anyone and everyone, and especially those in positions to further their ends both before and after Obama left the White House. And that would include Mueller. He's been dirty as can be forever and I'd bet dollars to donuts we don't know the half of it. Team Obama still knows what they know and can still leverage that information.

Maybe like this :

Thanks to Roberts, who was appointed by an establishment ‘conservative’ president, George W. Bush, the Census Bureau will likely not be able to include a citizenship question on the 2020 Census because…well, because.

The real question for me is if Team Obama secured ways and means to continue that spying after leaving office...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So, why are they discrediting him now one wonders.

This article was from late last year.
Apparently, "Bob's problem" has been continuously ignored by the MSM...and congress.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Mueller NEEDS to be questioned about his possible alcoholism...under oath...when he goes before congress.

Fair Game since Kavanaugh.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Mueller NEEDS to be questioned about his possible alcoholism...under oath...when he goes before congress.

I have to ask. . . how many women has Mueller raped when intoxicated?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have to ask. . . how many women has Mueller raped when intoxicated?

Actual women...or coat racks he THOUGHT were women?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As much as I despise him, and those he works with in DC, who can blame him? Honestly, it's either drink ones self to death or be suicided by a killary goon.

Easy decision if any one asks me, I'd probably be drunk too, if faced with being smeared after having gone from "hero to zero" due to corruption in DC.

It's that or do one last job for the cabal of evil and be out. Take one for the team and throw that reputation on the ground after retiring on it's "Integrity"...

You know, same as all the other once respected military talking heads in DC. For example, first it was Powell taking the fall by being the Iraq war spokesman.

Oh certainly there were others before him, and a few after not just Mueller, although Mueller was definitely more of a dirty cop scum bag than Powell by far. I actually had lots of respect for Powell for being a military advisor in Vietnam. He had a cleaner career certainly.

Amazing career. Which is why it always catches me off guard, to see these men of honor or allegedly of honor, throw it all away.

I'm sure Mueller was once a better person than he is now, but that was decades ago, and he is just as much a part of the swamp, as any of them whom have been in DC as a career.

Many of these dem deep state stay behinds, are political appointees. Never once having a career based on field experience and working their way up.

No, they were the brown nosing back stabbing, throw you under the bus coward, just to get ahead any way possible. They are already apart of the rat race, their own disillusioned bubble.

Look at Brennan for example, a dyed in the wool self admitted communist, appointed as a director. One with no real experience for said position.

Comey, another weasel appointee, he was a lawyer not a field agent. Also a self admitted communist, radicalized again also in college.

See the dots yet? Do you see the pattern?

If not, keep looking, eventually it just pops out all 3D poster like and can't be unseen.

There are many other examples of these political appointees who have zero real qualifications for the director position they were handed.

So, yes Mueller among others show related traits, mostly blind desperate conniving shady bs, and excessive alcohol abuse due to the stress of knowing you're the next fall guy and patsy to be thrown under a bus, at the cabals leisure.

As much as I can't stand Mueller, I don't blame him for being played, he knew what he was getting into, who we ought to blame is who pulled his strings.

Shadow government, Omega agency, deep state, what ever you want to call it, don't get caught up in their webs of deception fogged with obfuscation.

Presidents come and go, they aren't really to blame though it is their job to take the blame.

Who we should be worried about are the ones who stay in government via a revolving door.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join