It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates Day2 June 27 2019 9pm Eastern Time - Watch Live Stream

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What are this idiot's qualifications to even be speaking publicly, let alone trying (and obviously failing) to run for the nomination to the general election?

She has a vagina and a low enough IQ to qualify.

We're not doing that here anymore. This is 2019... the approved manner of stating that is "She identifies as female and has a low enough IQ to qualify."

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TrowaBarton
Oh, we watched. The takeaway is what was said:
open borders
free health care for everyone, including illegals
free college
free abortion up until birth (maybe after), and for transgender black women
nationalizing just about everything
confiscating guns (What is the 2nd Amendment, who cares?)
HIGHER TAXES ON EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING

One of Above Top Secret's most talented members posted a summary of this past week that (IMO) every American needs to read, and let soak into the logical part of our brain.

Here is a link to CrankyOldMan's post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sorry... I identify as someone who don't do the PC crap.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have never watched the Democrat debates, I can't stand them, so why would I care what lies they are spewing now??

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Kamala Harris is trying too hard...

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ claim that she was “part of the second class to integrate her public schools” is not accurate.

Harris made the assertion in the Democrat presidential debate, in which she took aim at former segregation proponent Joe Biden.

Harris, rocked by scandal involving her association with race hoaxer Jussie Smollett and for covering up illegal wiretapping during her time as California attorney general, is straining to be racially relevant despite her past career as a prosecutor contributing to mass incarceration.

She strained too far with her debate claim.
bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You are correct.
Which is why I chose to watch both nights without ATS running in the background.
Upon opening this thread and the other one I can see that I made the correct choice.

I do not need the opinions of people who will never vote for any of them telling me whether they are worthy of my vote.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You are correct.
Which is why I chose to watch both nights without ATS running in the background.
Upon opening this thread and the other one I can see that I made the correct choice.

I do not need the opinions of people who will never vote for any of them telling me whether they are worthy of my vote.

Good point

I mean, you would be much better served listening to the opinions of those who believed the pee dossier like you

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So then, share with ATS who you believed was worthy of your vote before you listened to the talking heads on msnbc or CNN and did your idea candidate change afterwards?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Sillyolme

So then, share with ATS who you believed was worthy of your vote before you listened to the talking heads on msnbc or CNN and did your idea candidate change afterwards?

Yea must admit wanted to see who the Dems on ATS were touting, but guess they weren't exactly blown away either. Pretty sure deep down they know even their best is weak sauce and will have a difficult time winning the general election even with the media on their side.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Unfortunately, that may not be the joke you intend it to be...

It's well within the realm of possibility, even likelihood, that someone will make an attempt on Trump, if he wins reelection...

...if? Given that crowd, other than Gabbard, it's not if, it's when. Of course, a good many of us thought the carpetbagger from Arkansas would win, too...oops.

So, yeah, I'm sure that some additional security will be laid on, or at least available.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Heartwarming?

Not the word I'd have used. She's about as heartwarming as a coiled diamondback rattlesnake is when it's about to strike, but even more poisonous.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I know they're trying to imply impressive in a positive fashion...but it was impressive, just in such a way that I'd never vote for her for dog catcher, much less high political office.

Her actions as California AG were less than kosher, and need to be brought further into the light, so she can stand revealed as the party hack she truly is.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Jan? Is that you??

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Major News !!!!!

🤣🤣😁😄😁🤣🤣
Republicans Fund Marianne Williamson to Keep Her in Democrat Debates

Self-help guru Marianne Williamson’s quirky performance during the second Democrat debate Thursday had lots of people talking. Now, her performance has lots of people donating— from the other side of the political spectrum.
Republicans such as GOP strategist Jeff Roe began urging each other to donate to her campaign just to keep her on the debate stage. Roe, who ran Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) 2016 presidential campaign, urged his followers on Twitter on Friday to “donate $1” to keep her in the debates.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join