It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates Day2 June 27 2019 9pm Eastern Time - Watch Live Stream

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good humor in DJT, Jr.'s Twitter thread.. before the disingenuous dims arrived.

twitter.com...

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
what disturbs me more is that most of the left on this site, tell us how we on the right all live in an echo chamber....we dont care to edcuate ourselves on what the left believes......

And yet here we are.....

Most of us that are vocal on the right, watching the debates, educating ourselves on what they believe and what they say...........

and where are the left on this site.......wheres their participation? Wheres their input?

Were the ones watching the debates for people we would never vote for, just so we can UNDERSTAND their position!

Let this stand as testament that we DO educate yourselves........and let the candle light for the hypocrisy of the left.........

Hell yall wont even participate in your own debates...........talk about not wanting to be educated..........

cant wait for yall to step up during primaries......

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
what disturbs me more is that most of the left on this site, tell us how we on the right all live in an echo chamber....we dont care to edcuate ourselves on what the left believes......

And yet here we are.....

Most of us that are vocal on the right, watching the debates, educating ourselves on what they believe and what they say...........

and where are the left on this site.......wheres their participation? Wheres their input?

Were the ones watching the debates for people we would never vote for, just so we can UNDERSTAND their position!

Let this stand as testament that we DO educate yourselves........and let the candle light for the hypocrisy of the left.........

Hell yall wont even participate in your own debates...........talk about not wanting to be educated..........

cant wait for yall to step up during primaries......

It’s called embarrassment

They’ve just witnessed their saviours hand the election to President Trump

That and cNn hasn’t told them what to think about it yet.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Let's be totally honest here, does ANY Democrat voter actually believe a promise of US tax-payer funded free healthcare for illegal aliens opens up an electable road for any candidate? Are there American who actually believe a majority of voters support that ridiculous horsesnip? Is it going to come with free oceanside bungalows in Montana for the brainwashed slaves who vote those new taxes onto themselves, too? Just how the eff many illegal alien unlawfully registered voters do the fascist left have in their hip pocket this go around?

How little do these candidates think of registered Democrats to assume they're stupid and self loathing enough to vote for this flop?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But I understand she has many mid-Conservative beliefs. That's good in my opinion. 😎

I would say that's accurate, and it is a good thing!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

twitter.com...

Front page of Friday's New York Post: twitter.com...

(I can think of a lot of captions for that photo, LOL)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Joe Byeden does and he means business !!!!!!

Biden says his first action as president will be 'defeat Donald Trump'🀣🀣🚬🀣🀣

edit on Jun-28-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana byeden🍌

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

When "Hollywood" trashed the Democratic field of candidates, that took the wind out of a lot of sails. Most Democrat voters respect what STARS say, just like Christians respect what Priests/Pastors say.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Biden got so much backlash when he TOLD THE TRUTH, he got discombobulated. Actually, Biden told a TV journalist that his first order of business as President is to RAISE EVERYONE's TAXES.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Biden got so much backlash when he TOLD THE TRUTH, he got discombobulated. Actually, Biden told a TV journalist that his first order of business as President is to RAISE EVERYONE's TAXES.

Byeden soon to be the "toast of the town" πŸ˜†

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I'm looking at President Trump live in Japan, meeting with world leaders. He just held a Q and A with the press. The international press is so much more respectful than those here in the USA!

Anyway...something big is in the works with one of the countries. We'll know more on Friday evening, U.S. time.

I tried to picture President Joe Biden taking all those questions... I just don't think he's up to it. He'll be 80 years old at his swearing-in won't he?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Expert commentary on JOE BIDEN's performance at the debate Thursday night:

On everything from defending his comments about those segregationist senators to his Iraq war vote to what would be the first things he would do as president (defeat Donald Trump), Biden looked out of touch with the Democratic Party of 2019.

What's worse, though, is what a debate like this could do to the premise of his candidacy β€” that he's the strongest candidate to take on President Trump.

That's what's been holding Biden up in the polls, and he can't afford to have his electability bubble pierced and look like a risky choice to put on stage against Trump.

Biden has a reservoir of support and good feelings within the party, so he can't be written off after one night, but his best hope might be that lots of people aren't tuned in yet and were watching something else β€” or went to bed early.
More Debate Summary at: www.npr.org...
edit on 6/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
WoW!!!! 24 pages of insanity! Luv it.
Biden does NOT want to be President. He will ensure he does NOT get elected.

This may help...

Space Buddha - Mental Hotline

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Michelle Obama is SERIOUSLY considering throwing her hat into the ring.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
WoW!!!! 24 pages of insanity! Luv it.
Biden does NOT want to be President. He will ensure he does NOT get elected.

This may help...

Space Buddha - Mental Hotline

That’s the case with the entire field
The dEms obviously do NOT want to take the White House. They have already ensured they will NOT get elected.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Look back 6 months ago and more than a few of us were saying this was possibly the plan all along. If the DNC can place a dais of candidates so crackpot they make the establishment Dems look decidedly moderate, then they've set the stage for a Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, or John Kerry to swoop in and be portrayed as the party's 2020 "savior." I think there's still a good chance the eventual candidate has not yet started their campaign.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

WWCD. The talking points arrive at 5:30am Eastern for the day. That’s when their mysteriously similar retorts will show.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Any numbers on the ratings for the two debates? I’d say a good chunk were from the Right.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
What has Tulsi Gabbard said? no one is mentioning her.

Tulsi was on the debate stage last night, not tonight.

She is skyrocketing in the polls and she is an Army National Guard Officer (Major), and she's been in combat war areas.

Personally I don't care for most Democrats, but Tulsi has some merits. 😎

Tulsi Gabbard is really the only Democrat that comes close to being electable across the most demographics, if they were smart they would get behind her. but she isn't radical or hyper-liberal enough. LOL and the left powers that be aren't smart enough.

Likely DNC AND THE MEDIA will be pushing Harris and just don't think she has the cachet to pull it off, moderate Democrats have to be cringing having to cow-tow to the fringe left. As Burdman and others mentioned leaves the door open for another candidate.
edit on 28-6-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

She is their only hope!

She might be !!

Here's a picture of her at her most recent promotion ceremony .....
And, the Service Ribbons are genuine !!

She has good leadership qualities something the rest of the Democratic contingent is seriously lacking. Think its one of Trump's weaknesses too, he is a results guy,but not really a team builder. I could see voters tired of the divisive politics appreciating TG. Cant see any other candidate that could possibly capture as many Trump 2016 voters, everybody else is too left

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join