It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates Day2 June 27 2019 9pm Eastern Time - Watch Live Stream

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The nail in the coffin is everyone of them has environment, green, global warming as their #1 thing they will address over everything else. Can we say federal Cap and Trade?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Oh man! I just had a thought. What if the final 4 in the dem debates are Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, and Amy Klobuchar! Just picture it for a minute.

*C-E-N-S-O-R-E-D* BY YouTube🤣

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The nail in the coffin is everyone of them has environment, green, global warming as their #1 thing they will address over everything else. Can we say federal Cap and Trade?

Dems like Big Government Programs because they create Big Slush Funds they can dip into. Remember, most of these people make their living by sucking on the taxpayer tit. We provide their income and they get their big federal raises through us, the taxpayer.

Can you imagine the Gigantic Slush Pot the Green Deal and Cap and Trade would create! Global elitists could have an exotic retreat "climate change conference" several times a year....all at our expense. Ahhhh! It's nice to be them.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
News Flash cut-in !!!!

Trump and Putin are meeting right now this very minute in Japan !!!!!! 💥

My God they just shook hands !!! 🤣

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Isn't she from Jamaica?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What has Tulsi Gabbard said? no one is mentioning her.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan
a reply to: Grambler

Isn't she from Jamaica?

wiki wiki ...............

Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California, to a Tamil Indian mother and a Jamaican father. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan Harris, was a breast cancer scientist who immigrated to the United States from Madras (present-day Chennai) in 1960. Her father, Donald Harris, is a Stanford University economics professor who emigrated from Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study in economics at University of California, Berkeley. Recalling the lives of his grandmothers, Donald Harris wrote that one was related to a plantation and slave owner while the other had unknown ancestry. In a 2019 interview, Kamala Harris said, "'I am black and I am proud of it.'

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
What has Tulsi Gabbard said? no one is mentioning her.

Tulsi was on the debate stage last night, not tonight.

She is skyrocketing in the polls and she is an Army National Guard Officer (Major), and she's been in combat war areas.

Personally I don't care for most Democrats, but Tulsi has some merits. 😎

edit on Jun-28-2019 by xuenchen because: 😎

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Can you imagine the Gigantic Slush Pot the Green Deal and Cap and Trade would create! Global elitists could have an exotic retreat "climate change conference" several times a year....all at our expense. Ahhhh! It's nice to be them.

Check out Oregon, the super majority left tried to vote in cap and trade without putting it to a ballot. The Conservatives actually left the sate so the Governor could not use the police to round up at least 2 to have a session. Now companies that are very green in nature are removing their support from the orgs supporting anything to do with cap and trade. Cap and Trade is not good...just a big tax.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Check out Oregon, the super majority left tried to vote in cap and trade without putting it to a ballot. The Conservatives actually left the sate so the Governor could not use the police to round up at least 2 to have a session. Now companies that are very green in nature are removing their support from the orgs supporting anything to do with cap and trade. Cap and Trade is not good...just a big tax.

But I thought cap and trade would reduce emissions by at least 99% ? 😀

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But I thought cap and trade would reduce emissions by at least 99% ? 😀

99% is right, but it is reduce companies in your state by 99%.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is their only hope!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

She is their only hope!

She might be !!

Here's a picture of her at her most recent promotion ceremony .....
And, the Service Ribbons are genuine !!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

News Flash cut-in !!!!

What?!?! World War Th“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Kamala can identify as "Black", but she doesn't qualify as African American. She's not reparations-eligible.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Good humor in DJT, Jr.'s Twitter thread.. before the disingenuous dims arrived.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

News Flash cut-in !!!!

What?!?! World War Th“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

Inside sources say they will be discussing the 2020 elections at great length during their private dinner meetings !!!!!!!!!

""сговор"" !!!!!!!!! 💥😄💥

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Kamala can identify as "Black", but she doesn't qualify as African American. She's not reparations-eligible.

She'll just fix that problem with an unConstitutional Executive Order.

Simple as that !! 💥😄💥

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I know of her, a good and honourable person from what I can tell..I can respect her.

If you have not already, check out Joe Rogan's podcast with her.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I know of her, a good and honourable person from what I can tell..I can respect her.

If you have not already, check out Joe Rogan's podcast with her.

I listened to that podcast. Not bad. 😎

I think Tulsi, representing Hawaii in Congress (she's an elected Member of the U.S. House of Representatives as a Democrat), and actively serving in the Hawaii National Guard, needs to self-identify as a Democrat for obvious political reasons. But I understand she has many mid-Conservative beliefs. That's good in my opinion. 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join