It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC The gift that just keeps giving . Busted staging viral photo op.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

You gotta admit. Her grief looked about as genuine as my son's faked nausea when the warts peeled off the bottom of my foot the other day.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Does anybody, when faced with this truth, understand why people continue to support and vote for Democrats? How is there ANY excuse for these lies at all in the mind of anybody who supports these lying frauds? It makes me want to throw up.
edit on 28-6-2019 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Why didn’t she just go to the real detention facility and do the photo op?
edit on 28-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Why didn’t she just go to the real detention facility and do
The photo op?

She was afraid they might "intern" her 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Enough is enough. There is now enough information out in public to have her removed from Congress. Even several Iman's are speaking out against her, the most recent here:

Imam RIPS AOC and Omar — One Is Against The US, The Other Is Clueless! Thank you Imam Twahidi. If AOC and Omar think we are at a level of incitement to violence, then maybe they should stop doing it.

It is also my opine that her grades were "padded" and I now wonder if she took her own tests in High School and in College.
edit on 28-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Fallingdown

That's pretty funny. Doesn't mitigate the crisis, but that's pretty funny!

The crisis that didn't exist?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The crisis that Trump manufactured with his no tolerance policy, his policy of turning asylum seekers away and his policy of making asylum seekers live in Mexico while waiting for their asylum cases to be adjudicated.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The crisis that Trump manufactured with his no tolerance policy, his policy of turning asylum seekers away and his policy of making asylum seekers live in Mexico while waiting for their asylum cases to be adjudicated.

The crisis that *is* the asylum seekers in the first place. They shouldn't be thinking they can claim asylum. They have no case for it. They are not asylum seekers. Instead, they are exploiting a loophole in the law to get into the country so they can disappear rather than show up for their hearing and then become a burden on our social systems and economy.

This is a loophole that Congress should be fixing instead of whining about how they aren't allowed to come over the border.

They simply do not belong.

And there is a legal process they can follow without trekking across Mexico and clogging the border to determine if they're eligible for either legal immigration *or* asylum. Trump had nothing to do with that. It predates him.
edit on 28-6-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Exactly as it should be. Otherwise what do you think happens when their court date pops up? They don't show. About 40% don't show up. A statistic I had trouble locating was how many lose their case, appeal it, and then disappear and don't make the appeals hearing.

Want to know why we have record numbers, because of the climate Democrats have created by their refusal to follow immigration law or change it.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I see you all have memorized Trump's persistent lies and regurgitated his talking points like good little parrots.

The argument hinges on the belief that undocumented border-crossers released from federal custody are more likely to skip court and abscond than show up for mandatory court hearings. This rationale led the Trump administration to hold border-crossers in detention facilities without the possibility of being released on bond, in a break with the previous administration’s so-called "catch-and-release" practice.

Court attendance by all types of immigrants
According to Justice Department data from the last five available years, around 60 to 75 percent of non-detained migrants have attended their immigration court proceedings. That’s determined by subtracting the percentage of judgments entered against migrants in their absence (known as an in absentia ruling) from total judgments entered.

www.politifact.com...

Most immigrants keep their court date. We don't have the stats on how many of those immigrants claim asylum. But, I do know that hoards of people coming to claim asylum are being turned away at the border and have been unable to present themselves as asylum seekers. Many of these people then try to come in between border check points.

Also, most asylum seekers are destitute and can't afford an immigration lawyer to help them though the legal maze and help them document their case for asylum. So, their cases fail.

Want to know why we have record numbers, because of the climate Democrats have created by their refusal to follow immigration law or change it.

We have record numbers because Central America is experience record levels of violence, and people are fleeing for their lives.

And, it's Trump that's refusing to follow the law, and it's why his administration is getting sued by the Border Patrol union for forcing them to break federal and international immigration laws. Trump's hatred of the law is why he's holding children hostage in detention camps in conditions that actually violate the Geneva Convention, in order to try and force Democrats' hands to change federal immigration law and ignore international treaties.

It's Trump who declared a national emergency because he couldn't get wall funding, but had no intention of using the money he stole in doing so on humanitarian aid.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
We're talking about things that were known before there was a Trump to say anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
"Sniper fire", anyone?

"Dude, where's my car???????

Ah yes, good ol' All Out Crazy.

...or was it Always On Crack?

...or Chiquita Khrushchev?

...Occasional Carsex?

...Taco Barbie?

...Airhead Occupies Congress?

...Alex Overly Cuckoo?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I see you all have memorized Trump's persistent lies and regurgitated his talking points like good little parrots.

Here is my claim

About 40% don't show up.

This is your rebuttal showing I am wrong.

Court attendance by all types of immigrants
According to Justice Department data from the last five available years, around 60 ... of non-detained migrants have attended their immigration court proceedings.

This is your graph proving me right, despite claiming it proves me wrong.

But yeah, I am the one who is fooled.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I didn't say your statistics were wrong. But, you're suggesting all Central American immigrants massively don't show up, but those statistics represent all immigrants, and we know that many of them have overstayed their visas.

Over 700,000 foreigners overstayed their visas in 2016, says new DHS report abcnews.go.com...

You're missing the bigger picture and by doing so you're complicit in the abuse of a certain group of immigrants, Central Americans, and their children.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

This is how we know the sudden crisis is manufactured. It started before there was an Orange Man to pin it on.
edit on 28-6-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Those are not pictures of children who had been ripped from their parent's arms. Those were the unaccompanied minors that showed up in mass, during the Obama Administration. You can't "catch and release" children. They have to be cared for.

I remember the people of Riverside County, CA. staging a protest on the freeway, at a border check point in Rainbow, that forced the busses taking the children to housing in Riverside County to turn around. If I remember correctly they were sent to Kentucky. And, the Obama Administration got smacked down by the courts for holding those children in detention too long and violating the Flores Agreement.
The children that we're talking about were taken from their parents, due to Trump's no tolerance policy.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I hope AOC doesn’t go anywhere until after the election .

Her policies are ludicrous and somewhat frightening to normal people .

If she keeps running her pie hole and is the face of the progressive part of the democratic party .

Her silly unaffordable nonsense will bring independent and new voters out to help end the insanity.

Trump won by bringing people who seldom or never voted out.

We’re gonna need new people in 2020 again .

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do you know why they were?

You cannot incarcerate children with adults. I don't see you whining about the children who are ripped from their parents when their parents are sent to jail. Such a travesty! So many children not in jail with their mothers and fathers right now ...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Taco Barbie for the win!
that is awesome

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do you know why they were?

You cannot incarcerate children with adults. I don't see you whining about the children who are ripped from their parents when their parents are sent to jail. Such a travesty! So many children not in jail with their mothers and fathers right now ...

Democrats are the ones who did not want them together. Fast forward and not they are complaining about it when they are the ones responsible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join