It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC The gift that just keeps giving . Busted staging viral photo op.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: Fallingdown

I genuinely can't believe in about to possibly defend her on this point, but I never took her original post as "I'm staring at the poor children right this very second".

I originally interpreted it as "I've just done a tour of the facility, and as we're all walking back to the tour bus, and waiting for them to open the gate to where the bus was parked, I was suddenly overwhelmed by what I had just seen..."

I think she exploits every single opportunity she can, but not sure it was an entirely staged photo shoot? Maybe exaggerating her grief when she noticed a couple of photographers standing in front of her...

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. It also doesn't change the fact that the trump administration went to court to ensure that migrant children didn't have access to basic necessities.

but ya know sieg f@#$$%^ heil guys and remember to pray to babby jesus tonight lol

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

Stop watching fake news.

What they said was for short stays. Like when I spend the night at my friends. It's ok for them to be on the road for months without these things, but a day or two is child abuse? Then lock up their parents for child abuse.

All this while Democrats are denying the funding needed to get these items, and asking companies to boycott these facilitiers and not supply them items.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fun fact, when you gauard a facility you start at the perimeter .

Can you see a tent city in your alternate photograph ?

I acknowledged there was a protest. But if AOC wasn’t grandstanding she would’ve said . “ this is the moment I saw The entrance to where America steals refugee children “

Elliot later reported that detention facilities do stand on the property the protestors had gathered outside of. But he said “they don’t appear to be within eyeshot of AOC’s vantage point, at least not close enough to see children ‘caged’ as she describes. In both directions the nearest building is barely visible. ”

Do you see this sprawling complex in the picture ?

Could you pick out children from your vantage point ?

She lied and exaggerated just like the left always does in an attempt to touch hearts and engage emotions .

Examples .......

Grab them by the Pu**y is sexual assault .

Trump called all Mexicans animals .

Would trump shoot someone on fifth Avenue ?

Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers .

Yada yada yada

But the thing I find most insulting about your post is that it came directly from Snopes ( even the picture ) yet you failed to acknowledge that .

Snopes data

edit on 29-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I said the same thing. She clearly saw the camera and did a photo-cry.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I dug around a little more here’s the picture of the complex again .

The entrance is in the upper right hand corner .

Here’s a blowup of that area .

Unless she was seeing a superior mirage. ( Chicago flat earth reference )

I don’t how she could possibly see the facility.

I can’t even see the road .

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You can't see the starving children with tears in both eyes from that distance? Get glasses now.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wait, what?

I thought that, according to y'all there wasn't a crisis...

**whiplash**

I seem to recall many categorically stating that the crisis was just another lie by the Right...or Trump supporters.

Of course, those same voices were, indeed, saying just that a few years ago...

**whiplash**

I wonder if anyone has hurt themselves with the abrupt change of direction...?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

As I said earlier, and indeed it needs to be repeated, the crisis is of Trump's own making, due to his no-tolerance policy. I've already been through this in this thread.

That's Trump's whole shctick. He whips up a crisis, takes innocent people hostage to try to force Congress to do his bidding. Doncha know, It's Congress, and radical Obama holdover judges, that makes Trump hurt the children because they won't do what he says, like change the immigration laws that he hates.

edit on 29-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Candace Owens says she's going to prove most of these sensationalized crises are Democrat hoaxes 😎

Overblown BS for political hoodwinking purposes 😎

edit on Jun-29-2019 by xuenchen because: 💥😃💥

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The "crisis" is because CONGRESS can't ever do anything on Immigration. The whole problem is due to the inaction of both Democrats and Republicans in passing updated immigration policies. They made the mess.....Trump is just like the New York Sanitation Department going on strike in the Summer heat and showing you how bad the problem is. I really blame Ryan and McConnell for not doing it when they had the chance. I'm surprised Ryan isn't a paid commentator on MSNBC by now.

Congress can fix this anytime they really want. All they want to do it perpetually kick cans down the road.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They made the mess.....

By citing existing law?

Look, Trump held both houses for 2 years. He got his tax bill done, but couldn't fix health care. He's been screaming about existing immigration law since his campaign, and how much he hates it. He held the Dreamers hostage, he held federal employee hostage, and now he's holding little children hostage, claiming he doesn't "want to be abusive to Dreamers, federal employees and migrant children, but the libs make me hurt them when they don't do as I say!

He declared and national emergency when he didn't get his wall funding, to bypass the purse of Congress, but he doesn't think the humanitarian crisis, that he created, qualifies for any of the money he stole from the Pentagon for his wall to provide the children he kidnapped with safe and sanitary conditions.

edit on 29-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I don’t think she said she ever saw kids caged, only that they were caged. At that facility.

You guys are lying and exaggerating. Empty car park? Bzzzt lie. Fake protest? Bzzzt lie.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I can agree with you that it wasn’t a parking lot .

That was an exaggeration just like her claim .

Can you agree with that ?

“ i’ll never forget this moment because it was when I saw with my own eyes “

What did her eyes see a fence ?

Instead of denials and excuses from her camp. There’s archival photographs why didn’t they post one of the facility from that vantage point ?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

She saw where the camp is...who knows, I’ve already said I agree it was a photo opportunity, I doubt there are many politicians that haven’t at some point.

There was nothing fake here, except maybe her tears. But even then, maybe she did cop major feels.

Maybe the real question here is why the right wing media are going after her with what amounts to quite petty attacks. Is it simply just tit for tat?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

We all know it was a photo op .

I’m talking about her words.

Did she purposefully exaggerate/ manipulate to inflame tensions by implying she could see the facility ?

The answer is an obvious yes .

From the photos and aerial views it looks like all she saw was a couple guards at the gate, a car and dirt .

There’s one thing I’ve noticed on the Internet in the last three years. No matter how honest you are when dealing with someone.( parking lot )

Very few people on the left will give 1 millimeter .

Maybe the real question here is why the right wing media are going after her with what amounts to quite petty attacks.

Because she’s dumber than a house plant and has a big mouth. If you paint a bull’s-eye on your back don’t be surprised if people shoot at you .

If she’s going to manipulate the narrative why should she be surprised when it’s manipulated back ?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

She gets a lot of attention for someone so dumb.

When Insay attention, I mean trump supporter attention, very odd that you’d spend so much time and effort on some who is dumber than a houseplant.....

AOCDS maybe?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It’s like watching a midget clown car pile up .

I just can’t quit laughing .

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Naw, calling out a fraud and a liar when we see one. See how this works?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The pain and sorrow on her face...

That's also the same face I make when the sun is too bright.

I think it's an allergic reaction to her lipstick.
That stuff is glowing nuclear meltdown red.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ketsuko

You cannot incarcerate children with adults.

That's Trump's no tolerance policy, locking every Central American migrant up and taking their children as a deterrent. It's created a crisis at the border and within our borders, and now he's using those little kids to try and force Congress to change the immigration law he's violating.

Yet this policy was in place before Trump won the 2016 election.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join