It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
One more post - anyone know what TDL tweeted, if anything, prior to the tic-tac release and how long it was from said tweet to the video being released?

Might provide some expectations or frame of reference.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Planet X cometh.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: celltypespecific

I have to admit, when he dragged out the “big news soon, few more weeks” thing for a year, it got old.
But the absolute mountain of not only information but also confirmation, he brought out with that release changed the face of Ufology over night.
Everything in the media being reported on that has to do with the UFO topic these days, can be traced back to TTSA.
If it wasnt for TTSA does anyone think that the media would even be reporting on the phenomena currently?
I certainly don’t.

I’m patiently waiting for the news. Both good and bad.

Side note; anyone else notice the amount of the term “threat” is being used in Unidentified?

I wonder if that has something to do with this announcement?

Had to quote this. Despite all of the hate for TTSA around here the points about what has happened since the tic-tac video release are spot on IMO. Again, just because TDL and others were trying to “profit” - or said another way use some of those profits to employ some intelligent people for the cause - doesn’t mean they don’t care about it. A handcraft brewer sells their beer - it doesn’t mean they don’t have a passion for it. So equating zero profit with “real” passion is a bogus argument IMO.

I personally don’t totally know what to make of where TTSA will go or what TDL will say soon - could be a nothing burger or more likely is a “thing” but it doesn’t meet our expectations...

Now that I think about it, I wasn’t that blown away by the tic-tac release - but it was the catalyst to knocking over a lot of other dominos. So maybe this will be similar - something seeming different/cool but unlocks more doors...
What does the tic-tac footage mean to you? What are the dominos?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Woodcarver

No they didn't, he left to chase UFOs his band mate Travis Barker said so on Joe Rogan.
At least get your facts right while trolling.

TDL may know something big is about to be disclosed, I doubt he will disclose something gargantuan... Maybe he can ride in the tail of it.
i bet the bad news is that there will be another blink-182 album.

That's gonna happen but dude from Alkaline Trio has replaced TDL. I'm told this makes them less nasal and whiney but I figure why take the risk?

Maybe it's that he has found the key to contacting aliens and he's willing to share it with you if you pay 30 monthly installment fees of 29.99

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What are the facts?

Here is somewhere to start if you are not afraid of the deep end, Link

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

What are the facts?

Here is somewhere to start if you are not afraid of the deep end, Link

I’m well aware of that site. I hope you don’t think anything on that site is credible. Please tell me you were joking when you presented that as facts.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The video itself represents more fuel for the legitimacy fire for the UAP/UFO phenomenon.

It is some interesting footage from a source with far more advanced technology to track the object than most any of us have. I don’t think it was a watershed moment for the subject necessarily but the video, along with the pilot account, put the subject in the mainstream and the MSM and public could talk about it without being loony tunes.

So, it added some legitimacy to the subject. Which, maybe not on its own but possibly due to the media attention the tic-tac video received, the public and the media became more open to talking about the subject - probably because it came from the military IMO.

Dominos started to then fall - or maybe in a more plain way i should have said “there was subsequently quite a few additional nuggets of information that came out from the government at a pace and of a significance that we hadn’t really seen in some time”. These include:

AATIP disclosure and acknowledgement
Release of updated military aviator guidelines for reporting these encounters
“Squadrons” having known about these things for years
Senators briefed on phenomenon
President briefed on phenomenon.

There’s probably more. I’d also note the subsequent interest in UFOs In media at least from my perception.

So - all in - it was an impactful piece of evidence that in and of itself wasn’t super awe inspiring but due to its source definitely helped our quest for understanding this subject/finding the “truth”.

That’s what I think about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The universe is a big place, just providing some things to consider. If you prefer your no comment answer, thats fine too.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The video itself represents more fuel for the legitimacy fire for the UAP/UFO phenomenon.

It is some interesting footage from a source with far more advanced technology to track the object than most any of us have. I don’t think it was a watershed moment for the subject necessarily but the video, along with the pilot account, put the subject in the mainstream and the MSM and public could talk about it without being loony tunes.

So, it added some legitimacy to the subject. Which, maybe not on its own but possibly due to the media attention the tic-tac video received, the public and the media became more open to talking about the subject - probably because it came from the military IMO.

Dominos started to then fall - or maybe in a more plain way i should have said “there was subsequently quite a few additional nuggets of information that came out from the government at a pace and of a significance that we hadn’t really seen in some time”. These include:

There’s probably more. I’d also note the subsequent interest in UFOs In media at least from my perception.

So - all in - it was an impactful piece of evidence that in and of itself wasn’t super awe inspiring but due to its source definitely helped our quest for understanding this subject/finding the “truth”.

It’s no more convincing than the videos of out of focus blurry lights in the sky.

It’s a video of a blurry dot. How does that support anything?

What were senators briefed on? Blurry dots?

What are all these nuggets?
edit on 27-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

The universe is a big place, just providing some things to consider. If you prefer your no comment answer, thats fine too.
You were actually serious? Have you ever read that stuff?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

It’s no more convincing than the videos of out of focus blurry lights in the sky.

It’s a video of a blurry dot. How does that support anything?

What were senators briefed on? Blurry dots?

What are all these nuggets?

The video wasn’t that exciting - it’s the additional context around it. A highly trained US Navy fighter pilot tried to close in on this thing and couldn’t and told the story in detail of an encounter of a craft without flight surfaces that did things we can’t do (to our public knowledge) - and his HUD display confirms it.

That’s impactful. This isn’t some jackwagon with a VHS camcorder shooting “flyin’ space saucers” while he’s taking a whiz in the woods after ripping the bong for a few hours. This is a combat veteran airman. Source matters.

As for “nuggets”... if you’re briefing POTUS or senate panels on a subject that subject damn well matters. Think what you will of politicians but one thing is certain - they’re pretty busy people and usually only try to fry big fish at the federal level. So, by acknowledging they spent time on this subject also adds some credibility to the story.

Im not going to write up an outline for each point above as it doesn’t seem necessary because the theme is he same.

I’m fine if you want to say it’s “just another fuzzy video” and had no impact - no skin off my nose.

I just disagree and think there’s other ways to look at it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
He has made proclamations like this before and then delivered Tic-Tac, Gofast, Gimbal, NYT, changed NAVY guidelines, forced GOV to admit that we do study UAPS/UFOs, disclosed existence of AATIP, Washington Post articles, briefings with TRUMP, briefings with SENATORS.... what could this mean.... will this be FULL DISCLOSURE....

Damn, tough crowd! I am with you on this, S&F for you. All of you naysayers will be eating your words.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Tom's gonna pull his ill fitting human mask off at the next Alien in the outfield Greer event.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

He has made proclamations like this before and then delivered Tic-Tac, Gofast, Gimbal, NYT, changed NAVY guidelines, forced GOV to admit that we do study UAPS/UFOs, disclosed existence of AATIP, Washington Post articles, briefings with TRUMP, briefings with SENATORS.... what could this mean.... will this be FULL DISCLOSURE....

Damn, tough crowd! I am with you on this, S&F for you. All of you naysayers will be eating your words.
gladly, but if it’s something stupid, i want you to start athread about how stupid it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
You might have nailed it right there. I say greater than 50% chance.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Translation this is another nothing burger and has a new product coming out to sell.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The good news, the five UFO bases are real, aliens exist! The bad news, the aliens emptied the bases and are leaving earth and that's why we saw the Tic Tacs. And are disclosing now, they were here and they mostly left. The unnerving news, they were experimenting on us and stealing from us and our planet.

I'm not being sarcastic. Say what you will about Delonge - in many ways he's earned it but I think he pulled his weight - I think we're about to get disclosure and sadly we missed the intergalactic bus, or were denied boarding. But we got some awesome leftover tech we can't figure out.
edit on 28-6-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thank God, we don’t need or want full disclosure and every single person who knows about all this really wishes they didnt. a reply to: grey580

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I am immediately reminded of Wernher von Braun’s 1974 warning to Carol Rosin regarding the formula to ultimately weaponize space against external “threats.” He explained that these manufactured threats would play out in the following order:

-The Russians/ Cold War
-Terrorists
-Third World Countries/‘Rogue’ Nations
-Asteroids
-and finally, the “last card” would be the Extra-terrestrial or Alien “threat”...

He warned her that they were all lies.

Hmm.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Fake disclosure will be used as tool to control the masses.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join