It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think he is probably leading people on, the more he says he will "reveal something big soon" the more people pick up his products. I bought the first book of his, and that turned out to be a fiction novel. He doesn't have to actually reveal anything, he just has to say that he WILL be revealing something "later."
edit on 27pmThu, 27 Jun 2019 17:58:19 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
From a personal perspective, I don't consider any character involved with the TTSA to have any integrity, gravitas, or credibility, nothing of these virtues are displayed by any one of them, and furthermore, the way DeLonge teases snippets out like this just exemplifies how crass some Americans can be in their perspectives. Acting like he knows something that others don't through a pithy tweet is puerile and utterly childish. I wouldn't trust a single statement any of these cartoonish characters say.

Think about the weight and the importance of the subject, and how DeLonge plays and manipulates it, stringing you all along like chance that makes playthings of us all. You all need to seriously STOP! salivating at what this guy might have to say...he knows nothing, and he has nothing to say! He is a snake oil salesman!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Baddogma
Whelp, aside from the jokes about the methods of said "disclosure," we're left with a seeming fact:
there are things that appear to be technology far above what we humans have , at least in the common knowledge arena.

A second "fact" that some of us are pretty certain of and this disclosure has put out there is: there appears to be something to all the "paranormal" events people have reported forever.

Either one is astounding to most folks comfortably ensconced in consensus reality and at least unsettling to those with an open mind.

Both "facts" have been talked about for decades in the UFO lit, but that doen't mean much, ultimately.

Add in the possibility that humans might be an ancient star faring race, that we've lost civilization several times on Earth, that a segment of us might be star treckin' using old tech and that other realities are "real," replete with bad guys, good guys and indifferent god-like beings, and what does one have, besides the making of a sci-fi epic and a nervous breakdown?

Heck, if even one of those things are "real" I can see why it's all so darned secret and the power brokers might think it's kind to keep the herd oblivious.

I just hope the naysayers are correct and Delong and co are a joke... otherwise that's a lot for the average mouth breather (OR elite intellectual) to process.
Where did you derive these “ facts” from?

Cuz i’ve seen nothing but vague speculation, and story telling. I thought the word “facts” meant something very specific and obvious to everyone.

Humans originated here on earth. Proven by the actual fact that we share DNA sequences with every other living thing on the planet.

The "facts" he denoted were only two: There appear to be some rather technologically advanced objects floating around and 2) There appears to be a paranormal aspect to the whole issue. Given what's happened since 1947 that's pretty accurate. He's not over-stating anything. Look at the gun camera footage for the first "facts" (note he used quotes, which to me means 'purported facts') and read Jacques Vallee for the second. IOW, take this in context of the entire phenomena over the years.

As to your second point, humans evolved on Earth, I absolutely 100% agree. We have fossil evidence and we have DNA evidence. But even within the context of the evolvement of Homo sapiens as we know it today, there is plenty of time for us to have had previous civilizations that achieved a high level of attainment. There is ample evidence of a high level civilization wiped out by the Younger Dryas events, for example, and that may not have been the first time. It is also possible that we have been "tweaked" genetically by our alien "friends" (cough, also in quotes.)

The fact is that we have had quite a bit of small-d "disclosure" over the last few months. If you have followed this subject at all over time you must admit that "things are heating up." It's not the aliens landing on the White House lawn or Trump saying, "My fellow Americans, we are not alone," but it us still quite remarkable that the government, i.e.: The US Navy and the Pentagon, has said as much as they have. We've got gun camera footage. What the hell more do you want?

This is not because of DeLonge who, IMO, is getting a bad rap here. In fact, my guess is that TTSA is not happy they have been overshadowed by the release of the Wilson papers, which has stolen some of their thunder here. I would not be fixated on DeLonge here. Pay attention to what Richard Dolan is saying as well.
How did you derive facts from “some things that Tom delong said”.

And what exactly was “disclosed” in the last few months?

Write it down. What has been disclosed?

I trust you have been following along. Like I said explicitly above, we have gun camera footage--unless you believe these are fake, from two different oceans decades apart. CDR Fravor has given several recent interviews explaining what happened. Although TTSA has put these videos up, they aren't the only source. There are a couple of very good documentaries on YouTube, one by Jeremy Corbell. One is called "The Nimitz Encounters." www.youtube.com... We've also had the revelation that the Pentagon has been spending one on UFO studies, the latest $22 Million. This was documented by the NY Times. And we have the "Wilson Leaks" which tells the story of a Vice Admiral, J2 in the Directorate of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs, who was denied access to a SAP involving reverse engineering alien craft.

DeLonge is not the principal source of anything. I've never claimed otherwise. I believe that DeLonge as been set up to spearhead a "controlled Disclosure" (Dolan's words), but that he has been usurped by other sources. He is the latest n a long line of similar programs over the years, starting with the APRO and continuing with the Bennewitz affair and even Steven Greer. It's ALWAYS the same M.O. "People in government want to get this out because it's the peoples' right to know, but now is not quite the right time." Same thing every time.

The stuff that has happened within the last couple of months has nothing directly to do with DeLonge. That is a distraction. All the things I mentioned above as small-d disclosure events have come from other sources.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A disclosure of yet another upcoming video/book/interview.....
And it goes on and on and on...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Why aren't you participating in this thread. CTS

What movie is your name from anyhoo
I'm sure i have heard cell type specific in a movie
edit on 27-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Whelp, aside from the jokes about the methods of said "disclosure," we're left with a seeming fact:
there are things that appear to be technology far above what we humans have , at least in the common knowledge arena.

A second "fact" that some of us are pretty certain of and this disclosure has put out there is: there appears to be something to all the "paranormal" events people have reported forever.

Either one is astounding to most folks comfortably ensconced in consensus reality and at least unsettling to those with an open mind.

Both "facts" have been talked about for decades in the UFO lit, but that doen't mean much, ultimately.

Add in the possibility that humans might be an ancient star faring race, that we've lost civilization several times on Earth, that a segment of us might be star treckin' using old tech and that other realities are "real," replete with bad guys, good guys and indifferent god-like beings, and what does one have, besides the making of a sci-fi epic and a nervous breakdown?

Heck, if even one of those things are "real" I can see why it's all so darned secret and the power brokers might think it's kind to keep the herd oblivious.

I just hope the naysayers are correct and Delong and co are a joke... otherwise that's a lot for the average mouth breather (OR elite intellectual) to process.

Cuz i’ve seen nothing but vague speculation, and story telling. I thought the word “facts” meant something very specific and obvious to everyone.

Humans originated here on earth. Proven by the actual fact that we share DNA sequences with every other living thing on the planet.

The "facts" he denoted were only two: There appear to be some rather technologically advanced objects floating around and 2) There appears to be a paranormal aspect to the whole issue. Given what's happened since 1947 that's pretty accurate. He's not over-stating anything. Look at the gun camera footage for the first "facts" (note he used quotes, which to me means 'purported facts') and read Jacques Vallee for the second. IOW, take this in context of the entire phenomena over the years.

As to your second point, humans evolved on Earth, I absolutely 100% agree. We have fossil evidence and we have DNA evidence. But even within the context of the evolvement of Homo sapiens as we know it today, there is plenty of time for us to have had previous civilizations that achieved a high level of attainment. There is ample evidence of a high level civilization wiped out by the Younger Dryas events, for example, and that may not have been the first time. It is also possible that we have been "tweaked" genetically by our alien "friends" (cough, also in quotes.)

The fact is that we have had quite a bit of small-d "disclosure" over the last few months. If you have followed this subject at all over time you must admit that "things are heating up." It's not the aliens landing on the White House lawn or Trump saying, "My fellow Americans, we are not alone," but it us still quite remarkable that the government, i.e.: The US Navy and the Pentagon, has said as much as they have. We've got gun camera footage. What the hell more do you want?

This is not because of DeLonge who, IMO, is getting a bad rap here. In fact, my guess is that TTSA is not happy they have been overshadowed by the release of the Wilson papers, which has stolen some of their thunder here. I would not be fixated on DeLonge here. Pay attention to what Richard Dolan is saying as well.

I trust you have been following along. Like I said explicitly above, we have gun camera footage--unless you believe these are fake, from two different oceans decades apart. CDR Fravor has given several recent interviews explaining what happened. Although TTSA has put these videos up, they aren't the only source. There are a couple of very good documentaries on YouTube, one by Jeremy Corbell. One is called "The Nimitz Encounters." www.youtube.com... We've also had the revelation that the Pentagon has been spending one on UFO studies, the latest $22 Million. This was documented by the NY Times. And we have the "Wilson Leaks" which tells the story of a Vice Admiral, J2 in the Directorate of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs, who was denied access to a SAP involving reverse engineering alien craft.

DeLonge is not the principal source of anything. I've never claimed otherwise. I believe that DeLonge as been set up to spearhead a "controlled Disclosure" (Dolan's words), but that he has been usurped by other sources. He is the latest n a long line of similar programs over the years, starting with the APRO and continuing with the Bennewitz affair and even Steven Greer. It's ALWAYS the same M.O. "People in government want to get this out because it's the peoples' right to know, but now is not quite the right time." Same thing every time.

The stuff that has happened within the last couple of months has nothing directly to do with DeLonge. That is a distraction. All the things I mentioned above as small-d disclosure events have come from other sources.

Gun camera footage of........?

The gov sAid they spent 22mil on ufos? And you believe them? ..... the government....?

All i see are some people saying some stuff.
edit on 27-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
22 million in the military is not very much. That might be enough to keep a couple of persons working to spread misinformation and keeping the water cloudy.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Do we really need to hold your hand and walk you through the process?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Woodcarver

Do we really need to hold your hand and walk you through the process?
Yes please. What are the facts?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

i have seen all of the same stuff you have, and i don’t remember them stating anything about aliens or alien craft.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Why do people tease with something that everyone will know soon?

Why not just put it out there without any hype?

Too often these teasers end up being totally disappointing, nothing, or never happen.

Meh

I've always thought this. They keep drawing this out saying stuff like it needs to be drip fed to us etc etc. I've never been one to beat around the bush, I'm direct and to the point. They could have saved us all this time by simply stating what they know, but I guess they need to milk it for all the money they can.

If you know reality-changing information, why would you not just come out with it? SMH
edit on 6/27/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argen
The tic tacs are alive. They are animals. There is no communicating with them. This is how they evolved. They do whatever they want, and we don't know what motivates them.

They sure seem like a drone like machine to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: ausername

Why do people tease with something that everyone will know soon?

Why not just put it out there without any hype?

Too often these teasers end up being totally disappointing, nothing, or never happen.

Meh

I've always though this. They keep drawing this out saying stuff like it needs to be drip fed to us etc etc. I've never been one to beat around the bush, I'm direct and to the point. They could have saved us all this time by simply stating what they know, but I guess they need to milk it for all the money they can.

If you know reality-changing information, why would you not just come out with it? SMH
I’m guessing they have a plan to sell as many documentaries and books as possible while being as vague as humanly possible. All of these fools are just begging to throw their dollars at this gov sponsored church of the elusive UFO.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The gov sAid they spent 22mil on ufos? And you believe them? ..... the government....?

Good Lord. You can bring a horse to water.... Gun camera footage of what has been decribed as "tic tacs," which defy the laws of physics. We don;t know what they are. Yes, the NYT revelations of an ATAP program of $22 million simply prove that the government has been spending a pittance on UFO research. It's likely a lot more than that. Yes, I believe that, and I also believe that is nowhere near the whole story.

The evidence is there. Small-d disclosure is happening before your very eyes. If all you see is "people saying some stuff" then you quite obviously have not studied the subject and have remained willfully ignorant. I really do not think you are well-enough informed to offer a credible opinion on the subject. As such you are not worth engaging. Believe WTH you want. I don't really care. For OTHER people I might suggest subscribing to Richard Dolan's YouTube Channel if you want to gain a quick overview of what has been happening by a credible UFO researcher with decades of experience in the field. Here is the url so no one has to exert themselves. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Good Lord. You can bring a horse to water.... Gun camera footage of what has been decribed as "tic tacs," which defy the laws of physics. We don;t know what they are. Yes, the NYT revelations of an ATAP program of $22 million simply prove that the government has been spending a pittance on UFO research. It's likely a lot more than that. Yes, I believe that, and I also believe that is nowhere near the whole story.

The evidence is there. Small-d disclosure is happening before your very eyes. If all you see is "people saying some stuff" then you quite obviously have not studied the subject and have remained willfully ignorant. I really do not think you are well-enough informed to offer a credible opinion on the subject. As such you are not worth engaging. Believe WTH you want. I don't really care. For OTHER people I might suggest subscribing to Richard Dolan's YouTube Channel if you want to gain a quick overview of what has been happening by a credible UFO researcher with decades of experience in the field. Here is the url so no one has to exert themselves. www.youtube.com...
These Navy ships are multi-billion dollar platforms whose main purpose is to identify and record other objects in the area. Are you trying to tell me that they didn’t get any footage of these crafts?

That gun camera can see in multiple different frequencies, but they decide to release the grainiest, least identifiable, night vision i have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You are convinced by people’s claims that they saw something they couldn’t identify. I have watched everything you have. It all amounts to people said they saw something.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

How many satellites are in orbit taking high definition photos of the entire planet? Why aren’t these craft showing up on them?

The government can’t even keep their war crimes secret. Google can’t keep the fact that they are manipulating people’s searches a secret. There are whistle blowers waiting in line to have their name attached to something like alien disclosure.

But here comes tom delong with the permission of john podesta, and he’s gonna get to the bottom of it, on the governments dime. Yea. Right.

Take all of your evidence and ad it up. What do you have? Some grainy footage of flying tic tacs?

A 22million dollar bill? For what? Probably sexual harassment payoffs filed under ufo investigations.

And how many documentaries and books? How many documentaries and books? Ad that up? How much money are they raking in while stringing you along?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don’t need to hear from D Long to know what’s up. I can’t even go outside without a tic-tac or a skittle trying to buzz me.
They’re everywhere!
Like a damned skittles commercial.
Taste the rainbow.
Taste this you alien scum!

edit on 27-6-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I don’t need to hear from D Long to know what’s up. I can’t even go outside without a tic-tac or a skittle trying to buzz me.
They’re everywhere!
Like a damned skittles commercial.
Taste the rainbow.
Taste this you alien scum!

You’d think the sky would be congested with all of the tic tacs, orbs, saucers, cigars, triangles, i know i’m leaving some out. It’s amazing that you can even see the sky.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I have to admit, when he dragged out the “big news soon, few more weeks” thing for a year, it got old.
But the absolute mountain of not only information but also confirmation, he brought out with that release changed the face of Ufology over night.
Everything in the media being reported on that has to do with the UFO topic these days, can be traced back to TTSA.
If it wasnt for TTSA does anyone think that the media would even be reporting on the phenomena currently?
I certainly don’t.

I’m patiently waiting for the news. Both good and bad.

Side note; anyone else notice the amount of the term “threat” is being used in Unidentified?

I wonder if that has something to do with this announcement?

Had to quote this. Despite all of the hate for TTSA around here the points about what has happened since the tic-tac video release are spot on IMO. Again, just because TDL and others were trying to “profit” - or said another way use some of those profits to employ some intelligent people for the cause - doesn’t mean they don’t care about it. A handcraft brewer sells their beer - it doesn’t mean they don’t have a passion for it. So equating zero profit with “real” passion is a bogus argument IMO.

I personally don’t totally know what to make of where TTSA will go or what TDL will say soon - could be a nothing burger or more likely is a “thing” but it doesn’t meet our expectations...

Now that I think about it, I wasn’t that blown away by the tic-tac release - but it was the catalyst to knocking over a lot of other dominos. So maybe this will be similar - something seeming different/cool but unlocks more doors...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join