It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think I figured it out! The good news is that NASA is headed to an asteroid that contains enough gold to make every person on earth a billionaire!

The bad news is that if they figure out a way to bring the gold here it could destroy the global economy, and probably make gold nearly worthless...

www.foxnews.com...

Maybe that's not it, but at least it's real.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argen
The tic tacs are alive. They are animals. There is no communicating with them. This is how they evolved. They do whatever they want, and we don't know what motivates them.

I do, marshmallow peeps. It's their weakness.

We need to weaponize the peeps!

It's for the children!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
From my take, bad news is an understatement. There is a light at the end of the tunnel if we can keep it together.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

No they didn't, he left to chase UFOs his band mate Travis Barker said so on Joe Rogan.
At least get your facts right while trolling.

TDL may know something big is about to be disclosed, I doubt he will disclose something gargantuan... Maybe he can ride in the tail of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I will be more specific than DeLong

On July 4th 2019, in front of the Lincoln Memorial In Washington DC, His Honorable Donald J, Trump will stick his thumb and ring finger in his mouth and whistle loudly upon which the alien hordes will miraculously appear out of thin air and immediately fire lazer type weapons targeting all Democrats attending the festivities.

Once the area is secured, Mr. Trump will morph into his real persona of a scaled Reptilian Overlord chortling loudly into all microphones available,,'' Suckers'''''''

I mean if we are going with fantasy, why not really go with fantasy? Think I can make any money with this disclosure?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Good News- They are real
Bad News - They are not friendly

Well, wouldn't that make the '''good news''s,,,,''bad news''?

That is unless Trump at his fourth of July rally announces that they are hostile and reveals the hidden ''space force'' armada that all our disappeared tax money has financed for the last 50 years and pledges to fight them in the oceans, fight them under the ground , fight them in outer space and fight them in alternate realities.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's some DNC Fan-fic if I've ever read any.

Though you could be on to something, Trump is going to have an AirForce 1 fly over. Wouldn't it be cool as all ends if he had a fly over of all the old planes that had the roll as AirForce 1 in the past, then ended it with a Science fictiony aircraft painted up as AirForce 1 hovering overhead silently.

Everything else you said would be bad, very bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Think I can make any money with this disclosure?

No, because you already told us everything...

Now if you had linked to your YT channel with a teaser/trailer and said "once i get 100,000 subscription i'll release the full video"....then maybe....

Otherwise i agree with you!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I like that idea of all the past Air Force Ones flying overhead. That would be cool. Then the alien craft could shoot them down one at a time like a duck shoot at a traveling carny.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Yeah, that's one of my short comings. I can dream up a good farce but just lack the fortitude to carry it through.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

He said the old gods are real in his AMA

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Woodcarver

No they didn't, he left to chase UFOs his band mate Travis Barker said so on Joe Rogan.
At least get your facts right while trolling.

TDL may know something big is about to be disclosed, I doubt he will disclose something gargantuan... Maybe he can ride in the tail of it.
i bet the bad news is that there will be another blink-182 album.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well if we are going to speculate. How about some ancient race that has possessed our world leaders against its own species for one world control and elimination of 95% of the planets human population. They may keep a few slaves to peal the grapes and stuff.

To do this they have programmed us human to kill each other and eliminate the need for ground troops in this invasion.

Humans are not at the top of the food chain.

But we are still here and still talking.

Stay calm and carry on.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Could be disclosing something new - which would be cool - or another guess is that TTSA finally ran far enough afoul of the SEC that it’s getting shut down and he’ll turn it into a story of how their demise card from deep within the government. If that’s true - perhaps he posted the tweet to get more eyeballs for his spin-story so he can save face.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Tom's like a cheap Pied Piper, isn't he?

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I bet the bad news is that there will be another blink-182 album.

Alternatively, there is no second season of 'Unidentified'.

Not sure if that would be the Good or Bad news, though.

Perhaps they'll just give up, kick out Zondo, recruit Bill Birnes, employ a sober sceptic on the team and rename it "UFO Hunters: The Resurrection".

edit on 27-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well, wouldn't that make the '''good news''s,,,,''bad news''?

Ha, well I suppose so friend.
I guess I meant if there is no evidence of nefarious activity, and it is good news in the sense of a confirmed beginning for a shared awareness. In my mind that means awe and wonder, but I'm sure in other's minds it may be fear and mayhem.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I will say the bad news is interdimensional conscious tampering aliens are insidiously feeding of our energies and meddle in world affairs to maximise hurt and pain to the point of breaking.

The good news, sign up for the TDL course on how to heighten your awareness against those energy sucking vampire scum

Initial course just 200 bucks.

..... 1 part of a 100 course plan.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Good news - there are no ET
Bad news - Boeing has the tic tac tech

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

but I'm sure in other's minds it may be fear and mayhem.

Whats new? Been getting that in the headlines for a while now? May actually be a relief for some finally having an explanation for the madness going on.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I have to admit, when he dragged out the “big news soon, few more weeks” thing for a year, it got old.
But the absolute mountain of not only information but also confirmation, he brought out with that release changed the face of Ufology over night.
Everything in the media being reported on that has to do with the UFO topic these days, can be traced back to TTSA.
If it wasnt for TTSA does anyone think that the media would even be reporting on the phenomena currently?
I certainly don’t.

I’m patiently waiting for the news. Both good and bad.

Side note; anyone else notice the amount of the term “threat” is being used in Unidentified?

I wonder if that has something to do with this announcement?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join