It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Launch Primary Debate by Lying About Trump Economy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Climate Change doesn't stand as the global representation of science, and that's the only venue where the "GOP is an enemy of science" narrative is even remotely part of a logical conversation. In fact, as a Republican, I will say openly that Climate Change is a piss poor spokesman for any of the science based on it's rejection of the scientific method and gross deflection away from the challenging and questioning of theory conclusions.

In short.

SCIENTIFIC FACT
SCIENTIFIC FACT
SCIENTIFIC FACT

I said it repeatedly, what say you about that?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Duderino
a reply to: carewemust

Did you guys grab the Kool-Aid at the door? This ATS flavor is yummy.

Until the GOP has a candidate that calls for free abortions on demand for "transwomen" you need to silence yourself on political matters. Y'all literally have candidates who crap down the neck of scientific fact in the name of virtue signalling.

Until the GOP has any sort of leadership at all who doesn't # all over science, you're not allowed to say "scientific fact."

The GOP needs to do exactly nothing (as they have for some time and are really good at it) because the democrats are imploding before their eyes. One day, when you are tired of being told to be part of "the resistance" we can all talk about this and laugh. till then, BAMN.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Not trying to derail this thread. I realise they most likely lied about a lot of things it's not even a debate or even a discussion at this point.

Is it true that three candidates spoke Spanish?

Why is that?

I'm from the UK so the whole lying thing I get as our politicians lie all the time, but speaking a different language is interesting to me...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I don’t know about anyone else, but my little company picked up an extra million in sales for 2019 and I just signed off of the second nice pay increase in two years. All in all, not bad. Go Trump.

Seriously my industry is a niche market bridal/social occasion apparel, it is rocking even with the threats of tariffs.

Democrats want to kill corporations send everybody to free college where that degree will mean less and less jobs available. Corporations suck but are a necessary evil to keep the job market strong, especially in a consumer economy.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But you're forgetting that a horrible economy for a solid 8 years under Obama was Bush's fault, and a vastly improved and booming economy under Trump is because of Obama. I guess that's a true statement if you take into account that it began improving overnight when Trump reversed most of Obama's EO's.

Thnaks Obmam!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Can't have free college, healthcare, and no student debt without massive tax increases the likes of which this country has never seen.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: ausername

Can't have free college, healthcare, and no student debt without massive tax increases the likes of which this country has never seen.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No but if you favored any single portion of the debate last night, we know you grabbed some.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: xuenchen

But you're forgetting that a horrible economy for a solid 8 years under Obama was Bush's fault, and a vastly improved and booming economy under Trump is because of Obama.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Also, don't forget that not too long ago when analysts were expecting the economy to tank the Democrats came out and announced from this point forward it's Trump's economy.

When it continued to grow they trotted right back out and said it was their economy again.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Until the GOP has a candidate that calls for free abortions on demand for "transwomen" you need to silence yourself on political matters. Y'all literally have candidates who crap down the neck of scientific fact in the name of virtue signalling.

Until the GOP has any sort of leadership at all who doesn't # all over science, you're not allowed to say "scientific fact."

Uhh, dude you think AGW is a scientific fact...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The GOP needs to do exactly nothing (as they have for some time and are really good at it) because the democrats are imploding before their eyes. One day, when you are tired of being told to be part of "the resistance" we can all talk about this and laugh. till then, BAMN.

As far as I am concerned the GOP are as worthless as teets on a boar hog!

You are right that they have done nothing, they have done not a damn thing about the treason the last admin committed against this country, they have done nothing but huff and puff about the tyranny of silicon valley silencing the heretics speaking against Globalism and as far as I am concerned they are the same damn globalist cabal of scum the Progressive D's are.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It must be scientific fact, afterall, they've bent over backwards to avoid, deflect from, and outright attack anyone who has questioned or suggested testing the narrative driven "science" behind the theory. We all know anything called science which has a tag along accusation of heresy thrown at any and all who doubt it should clearly be held as fact.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Also, don't forget that not too long ago when analysts were expecting the economy to tank the Democrats came out and announced from this point forward it's Trump's economy.

When it continued to grow they trotted right back out and said it was their economy again.

Yes! That also reminds me about the stock market. Right after Trump was elected, it dropped 500 points (I think), or something like that, and they said it was because of Trump and the economy was about to tank, but when he said the first thing he would do was reverse Obama's EO's, the market started shooting up and breaking records, to which the exact same idiots started saying it was because of Obama.

I'm really hoping for an ad or ads that expose all of these things between now and the election. If I was the campaign manager, I'd already be putting together all of the ads showing the left's hypocrisy and release 1 a day so I could at least get about 10% of it exposed.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's absolutely right. That's why their go-to response is to point and scream "DENIER!" at us, because we have the nerve to tell them the climate is acting naturally as it has for 4.5 billion years and there can only be two genders. You'd get less of an angry reaction by sticking a hot poker up a wildcat's ass.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I know ... I couldn’t believe it when I heard that....well it was probably the most original thing said...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join