It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC: Trump tweets doctored vid of the dem debate ft: Ozzys Crazy Train!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's always those who claim to not care about stars and flags to bring stars and flags into the conversation.

You seem to have this weird obsession for the front page too. Methinks somebody is jelly.

Me personally, I haven't visited the front page in... ever.

Here, have a star and feel better.

edit on 27-6-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No triggering here my friend, just calling it how I see it. Trump triggers liberals and the media triggers conservatives, it's a back and forth blame game where both parties are hypocrites and refuse to see it. That's politics and they're taking advantage of it, as always. People have short memories.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Not jealous, just calling it what it is. You don't see me lying about anything, just me saying what I think should be obvious.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Accurate predictions of what? I have no clue what you're talking about.

You show a lot of resentment towards me for some reason. Have you considered a psychologist to work on those demons inside you? Sorry if I hurt your feelings one time in the past, I wish you could forgive me instead of holding it against me. Your pettiness is the key, you have to see it to fix it and I believe in you, you will see it one day and you WILL fix it.

edit on 6/27/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Come on kh, you don't think those stars were implemented for a reason? They were implemented for the same reason that likes are on Facebook. Same exact concept, it's to keep people coming back. If you deny that then you deny basic human psychology.

Sorry for pointing out one of the main features of the site and what should be an obvious connection to dopamine and feeling good.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Accurate predictions of what?

posted and congratulated

You show a lot of resentment towards me for some reason.

I disagree

Have you considered a psychologist to work on those demons inside you?

none to worry about here

Sorry if I hurt your feelings one time in the past, I wish you could forgive me instead of holding it against me.

your wish is my command

Your pettiness is the key, you have to see it to fix it and I believe in you, you will see it one day and you WILL fix it.

If you say so
wait weren't you just the one wishing for forgiveness?
I am confused.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Now THAT vid was funny.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is epic! He wasn't making fun of a person, he was laughing at the serendipitous opportunity to find humor in this unexpected badly timed technical difficulty. Simple.

As Carpe Donktum says......"The left has absolutely ZERO chill".

edit on 27-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So you're admitting that you do want stars? I mean, who doesn't want to feel good right?

Fine, since I'm feeling generous. Just for you!

But like all drugs (dopamine), the more you ingest, the more immune you'll eventually become.

So remember, moderation is key.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I call that a star flood. Yee haw! Congrats 3NL1!!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Imagine the dopamine those on the front page get, maybe they're feeding a much more serious addiction than the one you are implying I have? I think so.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The video is hilarious, the reactions to it are hilarious-er.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

...but at least one poster was kind enough to share his "dopamine" high with you, by sharing his stars. That should be acknowledged, especially since you're implying that many ATS members post threads in order to feed their "serious addiction" to stars and flags.

No triggering here my friend, just calling it how I see it.

Well, can I call it like I see it? I do agree with you, when you state Trump and MSM triggers many people. I also agree that people do get triggered and get offended over some petty stuff...like you.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What am I triggered over exactly? Me coming in here and pointing out how you guys are just as guilty as the ones you constantly complain about is not me being triggered, it is me coming in and calling it for what it is.

If I'm triggered simply because I point out hypocrisy then I guess that means you guys are more triggered than I will ever be because that's pretty much all that's talked about on here, the hypocrisy of the left and their paid shill mouthpieces we call politicians.

I think the mirror needs to be turned around on you and many others on here because one parties' hypocrisy is the other parties' hypocrisy as well. That's how politics works and you guys seem to be oblivious to the irony of it all.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: mikell
Won't last long the dims have no sense of humor when it's aimed at them. Maybe they aren't smart enough to get humor??

Retardicans are no better than Democrats. If you think otherwise you are purely delusional.

And you will keep on proving your statement by following suit and never striving to improve your fate?

(Everyone is bad so I'm staying bad too).

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Don't be afraid of the mirror my friend, everyone has to cross it at least once or twice in their journey to self-enlightenment, and I could have sworn you said you were on such a journey.

A little bit of humility will also go a long way too, but that's none of my business because this journey is for you and only you.

Oh 3nliten1..

😂

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the advice kh, I really appreciate it. I think I'll get you a button saying you're my fan club president that you can pin onto your shirt, let's go ahead and make it official.

Yet again, you have succeeded in making the thread about me. How much of the space do I take up in your head exactly? I'd say at least 75%.

But please continue telling me how I need to look in a mirror. I know you don't know much about self-reflection though so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

edit on 6/27/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Good humor in this DJT, Jr. thread.. before the disingenuous dims arrive.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good humor in this DJT, Jr. thread.. before the disingenuous dims arrive.

twitter.com...

The Hindenburg. What an apt analogy

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Check this out - CarpeDonktum does it again, this time taking advantage of the power outage that occurred during the debate.......

And then...

EPIC: Trump tweets doctored vid of the dem debate ft: Ozzys Crazy Train!

Trump? "Retweeted" may be the word you are looking for?

Not to take the shine out of Trump's Retweet, but usually the original poster is the one who deserves credit. Other people retweeting or reposting are not due anything

So by any standard, CarpeDonktum is the one that 'tweeted' it, and Trump did like millions of people do, click the retweet button

Just saying you know? But when people act like this, attributing things to a person who did not do anything, it gives way to think again about the 'cult' mentality

But who knows man..
edit on 28-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join