It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC: Trump tweets doctored vid of the dem debate ft: Ozzys Crazy Train!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh, that's a guy in the gif? Why is it that I can't tell a liberal man from a liberal woman anymore?

Screaming with TDS lowers the testosterone level in men, and raises it in women.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

that was badass! lol.. they are eating their own fodder......

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
They are making the same mistakes again. Light questions by staunch liberal moderators and not even getting legit answers on those light questions.

Never going to beat him with that approach. Whoever goes up against Trump is going to get body slammed from the top rope because that is exactly what happened last time. He destroyed her in those debates. She was stuttering and confused when hit with real questions she could not answer.

At least nobody was in the bathroom during the debate so that was an improvement.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Signs pointing to the end of (mostly) Liberal "News" Outlets:

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So another GOP is the best and DEM suck post with no real content behind it? With another troll meme post from the president that we are all supposed to just accept because the office of the president means nothing anymore...

Sigh...
My lord how low the right has fallen.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

The combined total ratings for the debate was barely more than Hannity, and Hannity only, got when he covered Trump's reelection rally. Imagine if another station covered it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Oh, that's a guy in the gif? Why is it that I can't tell a liberal man from a liberal woman anymore?

Because they themselves are struggling with it too.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Superb, calls for the Ricky grin

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Meanwhile Trump has a mental breakdown every time Alec Baldwin plays him on SNL. Oh, I mean "triggered", he gets triggered. The irony is lost on him and you guys it seems.

Great contribution Sublime, I bet you spent a whole 2 seconds making it. Your contributions are the complete opposite of lazy.

(Here comes the obligatory: "you're triggered" comment from you. There I saved you the energy)

Just taking a fun little jab at the hypocrisy around here.

edit on 6/27/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Don't be mad because you suck at memeing.

And please save yourself the embarassment of trying to prove me wrong.

(Here comes the obligatory: "memes are for low-intelligent 4-chan users. There I saved you the energy)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No obligatory anything from me, memes are fine. I actually enjoy looking at them, but when they are used in a debate or to "prove" a point, yeah that's pretty low-intelligence.

Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to hurt the OP's feelings. "Memes are great! They show how creative someone is when they find them on Google and share them on a message board! You're not low-intelligence at all." *pat on head*
edit on 6/27/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Don't be mad because you suck at memeing.

And please save yourself the embarassment of trying to prove me wrong.

(Here comes the obligatory: "memes are for low-intelligent 4-chan users. There I saved you the energy)

well played sir
well played

Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to hurt the OP's feelings. "Memes are great! They show how creative someone is when they find them on Google and share it on a message board!" You're not low-intelligence at all. *pat on head*

care to share some powerball numbers?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Just remember, the more stars you have the more right you are, ok?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don't value stars as much as you do, I would rather have more stamped $20's.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Because they look the same. Not to mention, this...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So another GOP is the best and DEM suck post with no real content behind it? With another troll meme post from the president that we are all supposed to just accept because the office of the president means nothing anymore...

Sigh...
My lord how low the right has fallen.

Heard that for 8 years.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You're triggered. Trump laughs at Baldwin because he does a terrible job and helps drive SNL's ratings further and further down.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Same here my friend. If I valued stars I wouldn't share the opinion that I do on here, I would be parroting whatever the front page says. The big "winners" are on the front page daily, I'm not part of that club and don't really care to be.

Some stamped $20's would be awesome though, could you spare me a few?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Same here my friend. If I valued stars I wouldn't share the opinion that I do on here, I would be parroting whatever the front page says. The big "winners" are on the front page daily, I'm not part of that club and don't really care to be.

Some stamped $20's would be awesome though, could you spare me a few?

Right. This place has turned into a safe haven for Trump supporters, right? Dang ol ATS. In reality, people with common sense and/or an ounce of couth have ran away from the democrat party because they're embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I logged in one day and boom stars galore.....
You however were the one to reference them so they must have some allure?

$20's are sweet, stamped ones are the sweetest!
Accurate predictions are pretty sweet as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join