It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC: Trump tweets doctored vid of the dem debate ft: Ozzys Crazy Train!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Check this out - CarpeDonktum does it again, this time taking advantage of the power outage that occurred during the debate.......

the tweet

OK, since this is only 14 minutes old, I'm off to read the comments section, the triggering, I expect, will be epic as well.

I'd expect twitter to take the vid down likely citing copyright infringement or some crap, who knows - for now, get into it.

"Goin off the rails like a crazy train......"

NB: I'd expect the usual suspects to come here and let me know how I'm a blah blah who gives a sh!t.

Cheers

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Won't last long the dims have no sense of humor when it's aimed at them. Maybe they aren't smart enough to get humor??

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
you know you are a complete joke when a president makes fun of you

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Lmao!!
I read some of the replies and you can almost see the Lefties foaming at the mouth and bashing their keyboard.
Triggered. Bigly.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Crazy Train...

Hilarious! Can't wait to see how he trolls Bernie and Creepy Joe tonight. He will probably post hair sniffing Joe creeping.

CarpeDonktum is the Best! This election season is going to be fun. There's no frickin way America will vote for any of these clowns to be our President.

Trump 4eva! Even Lindsay Graham got in on the trolling. He reposted the Trump 4eva meme that Trump himself reposted during the debate.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Won't last long the dims have no sense of humor when it's aimed at them. Maybe they aren't smart enough to get humor??

Retardicans are no better than Democrats. If you think otherwise you are purely delusional.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Retardicans

Did you come up with that one all by yourself?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So then you're delusional. Thanks for letting us know. Don't act like we haven't seen you posting on these boards cheering for the left over the past couple years.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The US President is letting those with ears listen to the message: America won't exist without enforcing the laws on the books.

Any Demrats that are running for office of the Presidency should take notice of this. With this they have a chance.
No one other then us USA Veterans are entitled to govt. subsidize education. For me, I got paid going to college and the classes at the time were less then 100 bucks each and that was at LA community college.

Free college for all, what a joke, never will it happen.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Trump
Really
Is
Getting the
Goat of
Every
Registered,
Enlightened
Democrat

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
College tuition for Veterans is not free or given to them. It is earned for their service. It use to be you had to front some of the money first, a small allotment then the Government pays all tuition but no books and only to state schools.

Don't even have to serve active duty. One weekend a month in the Reserves get the same deal. Any able body person who can pass a physical fitness test can earn an education.

The fact that no reporters dare to ask Democrats about this is sickening because many join the military for this perk. It would destroy military recruitment giving it to them for nothing. The military numbers are already low.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Retardicans are no better than Democrats. If you think otherwise you are purely delusional.

If you truly believe that then vote Republican in the next election. Since they both suck it shouldn't make a difference.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Did you see the response "Dear Democrats, you are going to need these." and twatter censored the picture and all it is, is a huge box of tissue???

Holy ballz are these snowflakes sensitive! OMG someone posted a picture of a box of tissues! Terror alert Red, terror alert Red! lmao

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

America won't exist without enforcing the laws on the books.

And yet, you have a president who hates the laws and keeps using people as hostages to try to force the Democrats to change the laws.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thing is all of the 20 front runners are saying ANYTHING to be the Chosen...once they become the Democratic choice, their true colors will shine. There is a pre-planned agenda here, mark my words and know that it is already decided who will become the next 2020 Democratic Candidate.

Tonight's lineup for the exceedingly early "debates" is the true test of the A-Team...

I just could not watch last night. I popped over during game night commercials and it was grueling. It hurt my intelligence and tried my patience. Tonight it begins in earnest. I will try to witness and observe history...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I wish I could save this gif... I was almost in tears laughing. It was in response to some pompous twit who said Ozzy should sue Trump for using his song without permission, even though Trump didn't make that video or song hahaha...

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Interesting that you have an insulting name for the Republicans but don't have one for the Democrats. If you actually believed your post you would have posted insulting names for BOTH parties and not just the one.

Hilarious in its immaturity and transparent partisanship. Carry on Holy Warrior, keep speaking out against both parties lol.

Honk Honk

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Love that triggered gif... What a retarded boy. If he really didn't want to hear Trump be officially announced then he wouldn't have shown up. When these tards stop looking for the opportunity to be drama queens, maybe things will change for them.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh, that's a guy in the gif? Why is it that I can't tell a liberal man from a liberal woman anymore?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join