It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My views on the Part 1 Dem debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
Oh an I thought Obamacare was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Scoop-able cat litter is the best thing since sliced bread.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah, these guys running for president of a country where English is the spoken language. I'm not a Democrat but if I was they lost my vote as soon as the first Spanish word came out of his mouth

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I thought the surfer girl was the best. Not because she is the best looking but because she proved she had a functioning brain. Not one with a partial lobotomy. Plus she wore red ~ my favorite color

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
Gabbard – Was she just repeating what someone was saying in her ear?

I do not recall you complaining about this when Obama did this with Romney or when Hillary did this with Trump.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
They’re actually doing a really good job of it as well.
Who would’ve guessed?

As a Trump plant, AOC is doing much better than anticipated.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Your views are duly noted.

Castro is good-looking to you? What planet are you from? Looks shouldn't even be taken into consideration anyway, but I can tell you that his "look" is a facade. He is not who you think he is, except the Latino part. He kind of looks like there is some East Asian Mongolian in there somewhere, too, though. He's also the one that said we need to make sure trans-women can have reproductive justice by making sure they can get access to abortions, too. Whaaaat?!

Dems can't really seem to actually be able to DO hard stuff. They can talk about it. They can tell you we need to do this and we have to do that, but they lack real skills to actually WORK at getting it done on time and under budget.

And what's with the eyes? Cory Booker and Beto always seemed a little too hyped up, if you know what I mean. Warren seems kind of crazy or neurotic all the time, Klobuchar looks like she's ready to slap somebody any minute, and the rest are all wrapped up in some social justice issue they have blown up out of proportion, which America is sick of listening to.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

It was not all about feelz..... heavy sigh.

I heard some pretty good ideas.

Such as?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
What's up with them speaking Spanish at the debate?
Turned me right off.

this is why a country needs one (and only one), official language, so that everybody should be able to understand, and not just one portion of people who happen to speak that language. because of course everyone would be, and should be expected to at least have a rudimentary understanding of that one language. by using Spanish they quite literally alienated everyone who is not a Spanish speaker, in an English country. now if they were at a small Spanish event, the use of Spanish would be fine. but this is a debate that is for the entire country, not just for a few Spanish speakers. can you imagine if a candidate had started answering questions in Ilocano? or how about Swahili or French? because that is their "native language". does that sound like something that should be done in a national debate? that is what a national language is all about. to insure that everyone can actually communicate with each other on an even footing. without people having the need to be a linguist to communicate to different people, in different areas. they certainly pandered to a limited number of potential voters, but likely alienated many more than they gained by doing so.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Castro looks like an older version of Fez from That 70’s Show.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Who would’ve guessed?

I seriously wonder about this.

Nobody can really be as cartoonishly stupid as she is, can they?

I kind of curious to see if Buttigeig actually has a brain. So far, his entire campaign can be summed up as: "Vote for me because I'm gay." Uh, no Pete, that's not a valid reason anybody should vote for you. The media clearly loves him, but his poll numbers betray the fact that he's really just an also-ran candidate who has no chance of getting the nomination.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I was waiting for one of the others to have the guts to speak Pig Latin after the Spanish pandering. That would have been some serious laughs.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Who would’ve guessed?

I seriously wonder about this.

Nobody can really be as cartoonishly stupid as she is, can they?

I kind of curious to see if Buttigeig actually has a brain. So far, his entire campaign can be summed up as: "Vote for me because I'm gay." Uh, no Pete, that's not a valid reason anybody should vote for you. The media clearly loves him, but his poll numbers betray the fact that he's really just an also-ran candidate who has no chance of getting the nomination.

Well obviously it IS a valid reason to vote for him

90% of those who voted for obongo did so because of his race.
90% of those who voted for hilary (so about 3 people) did so because of her gender

To leftists, the word ‘valid’ doesn’t really have much meaning. And the word ‘policy’ doesn’t even exist.
edit on 27 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 27 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join