It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates Day1 June 26 2019 9pm Eastern Time - Watch Live Stream

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, through the day I've managed to watch it all in bits and pieces between working. It was exactly as expected.

Grandiose plans and promises.
No details on how to fund plans that will bankrupt the whole country for decades.
Questions answered with memorized talking points, ignoring the actual question.
Anyone watching learned nothing from the debate.

Booker and Warren are the most transparent snake oil salespersons in the country I think. Why do people believe them?

Democrats, you should be offended these people think you are so naive as to think they can give everyone what they are promising and pay for it. None of those promises will ever bear fruit. You can't buy a Maybach with only $100 in your bank account. The only way they can do any of it, is to raise taxes dramatically on the working class and that's the truth of it.

I feel for you, I really do. Not a single candidate this time that stands out from the crowd and if they do run, the party elite will muffle them. The largest party in the country can't field a worthwhile candidate.
edit on 6/27/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Did anyone clean up the mods hot mic moment, and hear what was said?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Registered democrat here, I cant stand ANY of them. All they seem to care about is erasing the borders and trans rights. They bring NOTHING to the table for the average American voter. I will vote appropriately, and am changing party affiliation to independent.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join