It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates Day1 June 26 2019 9pm Eastern Time - Watch Live Stream

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's how I determine who to vote for!

I know, buddy, I know.

ps. we're gonna open them borders and let in all the rapists and murderers and on top of that we
r takin' u r gunz. Men will need to learn to make their own sandwiches and research will figure out a way for the mens to carry the babies, even if it's the offspring of a Mexican rapist we welcomed in, and there will be NO OUT for them. Once we get you pregnant -- that's it. Like it or not.

okay. I see my inclination to get pissy.

I'll go before I become the piñata on this unbiased bi-partisan site.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's how I determine who to vote for!

Men will need to learn to make their own sandwiches

...the meat goes BETWEEN the bread,....Right?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Oh, my GOD! Say it ain't so! For the love of all that is good and proper in this world, please, SAY IT AIN'T SO!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So few flags...is this the official get together thread for last nights debates?

If so, here's my post from another thread...

Thing is all of the 20 front runners are saying ANYTHING to be the Chosen...once they become the Democratic choice, their true colors will shine. There is a pre-planned agenda here, mark my words and know that it is already decided who will become the next 2020 Democratic Candidate. Tonight's lineup for the exceedingly early "debates" is the true test of the A-Team... I just could not watch last night. I popped over during game night commercials and it was grueling. It hurt my intelligence and tried my patience. Tonight it begins in earnest. I will try to witness and observe history...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

I agree with much of this

The problem for these democrats is that the vocal base has become so extreme that they feel they have to be extreme to win the nomination

However, by doing so and saying things such as we can’t detain any illegal they will hurt themselves in the general election, and have to backtrack and claim they didn’t mean what they said in the primary

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Rather than getting his rest while flying to Japan, President Trump was watching the debate and commenting like many of us were.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Hopefully Xuenchen will start a thread for tonight's blockbuster with Biden - Bernie - Kamala.
edit on 6/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I want to know why speaking only spanish is so important for candidates who are trying to appeal to natural-born and naturalized citizens (you know, the legal voters) who have been taught to speak english? Isn't it important to reach out to the target (legal) audience?

I'd love for our democrat-leaning comrades to explain why speaking spanish is so important in these debates.

Bonus question: Why aren't they speaking french, russian, portuguese, or other languages too? It's almost like they are being selective or... dare I say... biased..., prejudiced...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

I somewhat agree who do you think is the chosen one

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Chuck Todd's nbc driven push to confiscate guns was scary.
www.nytimes.com...

TODD: OK you didn’t address do you think the federal government needs to go and figure out a way to get the guns that are already out there?

TODD: Hang on. Let me—let me give 30 seconds, Senator Klobuchar, the iron range. I’m curious, gun confiscation, right? If the government is buying back, how do you—how do you not have that conversation? KLOBUCHAR: Well, that’s not confiscation. TODD: Right. KLOBUCHAR: You would give them the offer to buy back their gun, but I’ll say this. I look at these proposals and I say, does this hurt my Uncle Dick and his deer stand coming from a proud hunting and fishing state? These proposals don’t do that. When I was a prosecutor, I supported the assault weapon ban. When I was in the Senate, I saw those moms from Sandy Hook come and try to advocate for change and we all failed. And then now, these Parkland kids from Florida, they started a literally a national shift. You know why? It’s just like with gay marriage. When kids talk to their parents TODD: Yeah KLOBUCHAR: And their grandparents, they say I don’t understand why we can’t put these sensible things in place, they listen. TODD: Right. KLOBUCHAR: And if we bested by TODD: Senator, thank you KLOBUCHAR: A bunch of 17 year olds TODD: Well KLOBUCHAR: It’s the best thing that TODD: Senator, thank you KLOBUCHAR: Could ever happen.

Now we know why nancy wants 16 year olds to be able to vote.
Cant sign legal contracts but lets let them vote.........

When they get a nominee don't forget THEY WILL COME FOR OUR GUNS
They have no respect for the 2nd amendment.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I thought Fidel Castro had a good night, in that he positioned himself as an out and out communist -= which will play very well with Democrats.
The Red Indian seemed to be vying with him for the 'most like Stalin' prize.
Meanwhile Beto had a nervous breakdown. Funny to watch.
Joe Biden looked disinterested - not enough kids around, I guess.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Oh, my GOD! Say it ain't so! For the love of all that is good and proper in this world, please, SAY IT AIN'T SO!

TheRedneck

Never going to happen - don't worry.
It's not going to be posssible for men to make their snadwiches - ever. Too many variables. Bread choice, thickness of the clice, filling, butter, no butter, how much butter, diagonal cut, square cut, crusts on, crust off... just impossible to even contemplate. I just want my sandwiches.
edit on 27/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I know, right? So many variables for our teensy little minds to try and comprehend... I don't know how women manage to make them so well.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not surprising

Robert couldn't even beat a wounded Rafael Edward Cruz.
I think Gabbard is the dark horse. She can get the military vote, and a portion of the every day blue collar vote. She is not a male and not really a "white" lady. She checks off a lot of boxes for the dems.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
💥🍌💥

Fact Check: Democrats Launch Primary Debate by Lying About Trump Economy 🤣

Democrat presidential hopefuls on Wednesday night falsely claimed the economy during Donald Trump’s presidency has only benefited the wealthy.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Warren was the biggest loser.
She got center square...the most questions from the moderators...and was clearly the MSM's favorite.

Just like Hillary...she couldn't win...EVEN when it's rigged in her favor.

Naturally, they won't say she lost the most credibility last night.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just like Hillary...she couldn't win...EVEN when it's rigged in her favor.

spot on!
imo she did not do well

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
💥🍌💥

Fact Check: Democrats Launch Primary Debate by Lying About Trump Economy 🤣

Democrat presidential hopefuls on Wednesday night falsely claimed the economy during Donald Trump’s presidency has only benefited the wealthy.

Fact Check: Water IS wet.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Warren is way past her prime.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'm not a man. Does that mean I get to unlearn how to make sandwiches and buy a gun under the Democrat plan?

Or do I have to a transwoman who wants an abortion for that happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join