It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates Day1 June 26 2019 9pm Eastern Time - Watch Live Stream

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

For a vegan, he sure does eat his own ass with gusto.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why the # is the American presidential campaign debate bilingual?

That turned me right off. They are running for President of the USA where there are MANY languages spoken and most LEGAL immigrants speak English. I guess they wanted to cater to their illegal voters or something. I wasn't impressed in the least.

What made me laugh was the screenshot floating around of Beto speaking, with the closed caption subtitles saying [speaking foreign language].

Anyone who thinks Spanish is a foreign language in the US today is fooling themselves.

But by all means, open the borders and let more in...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
President Trump had choice words for NBC's debate coverage.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
any one else find it odd that not one democrat or even some one middle of the road members of ats have commented in 17 pages? least reviews of the debates are finally coming out but nothing too shocking yet

I bet they were too embarrassed. After twenty seconds of those people I think EVERY left member of ATS realised that Trump is winning in 2020

One thing that really stood out to me is that the ONLY time we got a straight answer for anything was when the moderator asked a question to all of the candidates, and asked for a show of hands.

I've been an avid follower of politics for decades, and this annoying habit of "thanks for your question, now let me answer a different question with a prepared answer" is getting worse and worse.

Politicians from the previous eras at least knew how to hide it well. This current crop are hopeless.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The laugh of the debate goes to Cory Booker.

He chalked up the most talk time and said the least

I dunno... I thought that title went to Beto/Chavez.

Right out of the gate, opening statement, the Irishman starts speaking Spanish... and everyone around him is looking at him like "Dude! Seriously? WTF?" Then in the closing statement Chavez pulls out his Spanish and then says "Because I can say that to you, it shows that I am..." No, it doesn't... the fake Hispanic did it first!

Yeah, I'm going to vote for someone who says stuff I can't understand because he says stuff I can't understand...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The most woke part of the debate by far was Castro reminding everyone that abortion isn’t just a women’s choice, but also trans men

That’s peak woke

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

~snip~

peak woke

I'm stealing that...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh, I had forgotten that one! People who can't physically get pregnant should have abortion rights, too!

(Just thinking out loud... if trans women/pretend women are not able to get pregnant but are guaranteed abortion rights, can they abort a child they are adopting as long as they do so before the adoption is complete?)

And worse, that got him a round of applause!

TheRedneck

edit on 6/27/2019 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You really have to admire a news agency that helps the president TROLL the american people.
We're back at the school yard again folks. Here comes the bully with the limited vocabulary. (terminated.... another word for fired lol).

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

You really have to admire a news agency that helps the president TROLL the american people.
We're back at the school yard again folks. Here comes the bully with the limited vocabulary. (terminated.... another word for fired lol).

Any thoughts on the debaters?

Or are you still obsessed with trump and the pee dossier?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

That was all grouped in with womens health. Not specifically abortion. But those women need constant monitoring because of the hormones they need to take.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am not obsessed with the dossier. You guys keep bringing it up not me. Any time I say anything about it is in response to some stupid comment about it and my response is always that is has not been debunked. It doesnt change but you all seem to want me to say it over and over.
I watched the debate without the poisonous rhetoric from my fellow members who are always so warm and friendly to me.
When I leave the community this becomes a good buddies patting each other on the back forum with no new ideas ever being presented.
I have plenty of thoughts on the debates but you had to add that snarky piss comment so I wont be sharing them with you because you dont care what my thoughts are. Only how you can step all over them.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The question was on abortion, and the answer specifically included the word abortion. If it was about "women's health," it was completely by insinuation.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This was a negative debate.

Nothing anyone on that stage said would make me want to vote for any of them.

No one was positive, no one was upbeat, it was gun control, higher taxes, climate doom, and open borders.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

When I leave the community this becomes a good buddies patting each other on the back forum with no new ideas ever being presented.

You know, that's the best point you have made in a long time! Kudos!

ATS does not censor based on political position, at all, ever. The only censoring is due to the T&C, which is decidedly non-partisan. Everyone can post their thoughts on ATS about any issue, from any perspective, as long as it is civil.

Facebook and Google do censor based on political views. They will pull posts and ban users based simply on who they support politically.

ATS, according to you and a few other of the more left-leaning members, has become a "right-wing echo chamber." Facebook and Google have become "left-wing echo chambers." They did so by force and censorship. ATS became what it is by members' choice. I guess that means that the only way a majority of people will agree with the Democrats is if they are forced to do so. That explains a lot.

Great contribution!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It’s a shame that we will lose out on your input

You were so accurate with your pee dossier predictions for two years that surely someone with your sterling record for correct predictions would have added a lot to the discussion

Perhaps you could have called be a dumb looking red neck again!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah, but wasn't it delightful that nobody bragged about how big their penis is, or how beautiful their hands are, or focused on how many people attend their rallies?

Nobody made up stupid names for their opponents, and no big knuckledragger stalked any women on stage!!!

Whew, it was almost like reclaiming reality for a couple of hours!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah, but wasn't it delightful that nobody bragged about how big their penis is, or how beautiful their hands are, or focused on how many people attend their rallies?

That's how I determine who to vote for!

Nobody made up stupid names for their opponents, and no big knuckledragger stalked any women on stage!!!

Sadly, the women didn't bring sandwiches.

Whew, it was almost like reclaiming reality for a couple of hours!

Reality and modern American politics have never met, even on Tinder.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The most woke part of the debate by far was Castro reminding everyone that abortion isn’t just a women’s choice, but also trans men

That’s peak woke

LOL I am still scratching my head over that one!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
FUN, Play-By-Play Analysis & Commentary of last night's Dem Debate:

threadreaderapp.com...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join