It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debates Day1 June 26 2019 9pm Eastern Time - Watch Live Stream

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
any one else find it odd that not one democrat or even some one middle of the road members of ats have commented in 17 pages? least reviews of the debates are finally coming out but nothing too shocking yet

I bet they were too embarrassed. After twenty seconds of those people I think EVERY left member of ATS realised that Trump is winning in 2020

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

any one else find it odd that not one democrat or even some one middle of the road members of ats have commented in 17 pages? least reviews of the debates are finally coming out but nothing too shocking yet

How could they possibly comment without crying?
Most of them know their party is doomed.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just a little fun facts about Inslee's Sanctuary State he touted in the debate.
ice.gov

β€œWhen local law enforcement decides to uphold sanctuary policies and release illegal criminal aliens without notifying ICE, it is a decision to protect and release criminals who are preying on victims in our communities. By allowing criminal aliens, particularly those with egregious criminal records, to be released it places everyone in potential danger. Danger that very well could be prevented through cooperation with immigration officials,” said Bryan Wilcox, acting field operations director, ERO Seattle.

You should read the eye opener article though.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I bet they were too embarrassed. After twenty seconds of those people I think EVERY left member of ATS realised that Trump is winning in 2020

It was a crappy debate. Tulsi was the only one up with balls to talk about issues that I care about. All the others shot them selves in the foot.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... cnn's hilarious take on the matter of who won who lost

LOSERS * Beto O'Rourke: Hard to watch. Badly out of his depth from a policy perspective. Too rehearsed in his answers. The idea of him starting his first answer of the debate by speaking Spanish might have seemed like a good idea in his debate prep room but it played as pandering and overly planned in the moment. If one of O'Rourke's goals coming into this debate was to show he was more than a good-looking but sort of empty vessel, it, um, didn't work. * NBC's sound people: It's never a good thing when there are hot mics when there shouldn't be. It's even worse when the tech people can't fix that problem quickly and you have to go to an unplanned break. And it's disastrously bad when the President of the United States takes to Twitter to say this: ".@NBCNews and @MSNBC should be ashamed of themselves for having such a horrible technical breakdown in the middle of the debate. Truly unprofessional and only worthy of a FAKE NEWS Organization, which they are!" * 10-person debates: Within the first 10 minutes of the debate, it was clear that 10 candidates onstage is too many. It's just not possible to get any clear sense of a) who the candidates are or b) what they believe with so many of them onstage. I understand that the Democratic National Committee wanted to welcome as many candidates as possible, but I am already looking forward to the second set of debates -- and, yes, CNN is sponsoring those -- where the DNC's qualifying criteria mean there will be fewer candidates onstage. * O'Rourke: I know I already named him as a "loser." But he was so bad that he needs to be on the list twice. * Amy Klobuchar: I had high expectations for the senator from Minnesota because she has shown the capacity to rise to the occasion: Witness her star turn in the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. But she just never really got started. She tried a few canned lines ("Uncle Dick in the deer blind," "All foam, no beer") but none of them really hit. I'm interested to see whether Klobuchar is able to qualify for the next debate after this so-so performance. * Bill de Blasio: If interrupting as rudely as possible was an Olympic sport, the New York mayor would be the gold medal winner.
they say the winner's were warren,castro and booker any one got the over under for if tomrrows debates are gonna be better or worse then this one

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why the # is the American presidential campaign debate bilingual?

That turned me right off. They are running for President of the USA where there are MANY languages spoken and most LEGAL immigrants speak English. I guess they wanted to cater to their illegal voters or something. I wasn't impressed in the least.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why the # is the American presidential campaign debate bilingual?

That turned me right off. They are running for President of the USA where there are MANY languages spoken and most LEGAL immigrants speak English. I guess they wanted to cater to their illegal voters or something. I wasn't impressed in the least.

At least they aren't trying to hide it anymore. To them (as seen in Florida last election cycle) you don't matter, only the blank ballot with your info does.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Does Booker need a potty break?

Shartacus

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

edit on 26/6/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, I watched the damn thing (thank you, OP, for the streaming link; I refuse to give NBC any ratings points from my TV). I can pretty much sum it up in a few sentences:
  • Trump is bad.
  • The economy sucks.
  • Business is bad.
  • Trump is bad.
  • People should listen to us.
  • Trump is bad.
  • China is bad.
  • Trump is bad.
  • Mi hablas espanol
  • Healthcare for all!
  • Trump is bad.
  • Guns are bad.
  • Trump is bad.

I wanted to hear what Tulsi had to say, because she has been recommended by several people on here. I was not impressed. Beto's true personality came out... so he's probably out of the race after this. Warren seemed to hold her own. Castro probably racked up the most brownie points with the far left. No one else stood out.

That's a couple hours of my life I'll never get back...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
🀣🀣🎱🀣🀣

Democrats Disappoint Hollywood During First Debate

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

To be fair (to them), I don't think all of tonight's debaters combined have 10% of the Dim vote in the polls.

Tomorrow night is the REAL debate...the one that matters.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To be fair (to them), I don't think all of tonight's debaters combined have 10% of the Dim vote in the polls.

Tomorrow will separate the zer0s from the One's 😎

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do Democrats care what Hollywood thinks about their Presidential candidates?

Most Republicans could not care less what Hollywood thinks...about anything at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Wouldn't it be neat if President Trump showed up as a "surprise" moderator tomorrow night!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be neat if President Trump showed up as a "surprise" moderator tomorrow night!

NBC would quarantine him outside 😬

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

One thing for certain. After tomorrows debate, the out-of-touch Media, and their fake polls, will show Biden the clear winner. By this weekend Biden will have opened up a 40 percentage point lead over President Trump!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

One thing for certain. After tomorrows debate, the out-of-touch Media, and their fake polls, will show Biden the clear winner. By this weekend Biden will have opened up a 40 percentage point lead over President Trump!

Expect some of these candydates to start dropping out next week 😎

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The laugh of the debate goes to Cory Booker.

He chalked up the most talk time and said the least 😎

He needs to drop out as soon as possible to save his reputation as a failing Senator 🀣🀣🎱🀣🀣

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I certainly hope so.
Give them some false hope.

Makes for a better meltdown

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join