It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Democrats, this is why you are a joke.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You'd need A LOT of illegals to sway in more EC votes in Cali to sway an election.

Either way, only a person with a bare minimum green card can be considered a voter, so where do all the undocumented come into play? If there is or was a census fraud is there somewhere we can see it?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You'd need A LOT of illegals to sway in more EC votes in Cali to sway an election.

Either way, only a person with a bare minimum green card can be considered a voter, so where do all the undocumented come into play? If there is or was a census fraud is there somewhere we can see it?

Guess you didn't see what happened to California (solid Republican state till they started importing illegals in the 80's).

Now that they have a road map, Democrats will do the same to Florida, Arizona, Texas.

Thus sewing up the electoral vote... forever.

Nothing to see here though, just move along...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Who are you talking to? Democrats, on ATS? All like... 3 of them? You're preaching to the choir around here.

So true, they were here but they got tired of losing arguments and hearing the truth so they had to leave.
Or they sit and read but don't say anything because they will look dumb.....hopefully some have opened up their eyes and see the truth about their party but don't hold your breath on that one.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That is not evidence. That is just speculation. Also Florida is a heavy republican state, and also has a very large immigrant population, so the theory isn't on par.

If people need to be a permanent resident, not on a visa, not a refugee, not an asylum seeker, someone who has a solid address, to vote. How does that sway enough of the population of California to even gain ONE more electoral vote? And even at that, that vote might be, and can be redistributed to another state based on population size to make it fair. The theory is rather weak to be honest.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

That is not evidence. That is just speculation. Also Florida is a heavy republican state, and also has a very large immigrant population, so the theory isn't on par.

If people need to be a permanent resident, not on a visa, not a refugee, not an asylum seeker, someone who has a solid address, to vote. How does that sway enough of the population of California to even gain ONE more electoral vote? And even at that, that vote might be, and can be redistributed to another state based on population size to make it fair. The theory is rather weak to be honest.

This is just an opinion you have.

I'm going to go with history and actual results.

I think before you continue you should probably read up about ballot harvesting in California.

That and their voting system for Federal offices.

You know, the one they put together so that you normally have a choice of voting for the Democrat on the ballot or the other Democrat on the ballot.

And are you seriously going to bring up Florida... a place where a county or two closes the ballots and then just keeps counting more and more and more and more Democratic votes for as long as they can stay open before the state has to send the cops to shut them down?

edit on 26-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

My daughter likes to pick up knickknacks on vacation.

She brought me back a Trump pin.

When she gave it to me she apologized and said she didn’t know they were making fun of trump .

So I clicked the pen and a recording said “remember 7-11 “ !

She looked at me like I was an idiot when I burst out laughing . 😂

With both the find 33,000 emails and shoot someone on fifth Avenue jokes.

I’m of the opinion that they know it was a joke they’re lying on purpose .
edit on 26-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Oh please! Most Republicans have spoken against Trump here and there. It's not like the party walks in lockstep like the Democrats do.

I know, I know ... you're the party of diversity! Look as different as you want, screw as different as you want, but God help you if you think different. That's a hanging offense.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Ballot harvesting isn't illegal. And it's a coined phrase by republicans in gee, states they fall behind in.

This is getting ridiculous and full of conspiracy holes like Swiss cheese.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Trumps government told them not to come.

VP pence said that these asylum seekers were exploiting loopholes in our immigration laws.... So he basically said what they are doing is legal.

All you trump supporters will agree that exploiting loop holes is perfectly legal correct?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh please! Most Republicans have spoken against Trump here and there.

That is the funniest thing i have read here in ages

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Isn't that what Pocahontas said she wants to do if she become president? That is what I heard on my way home. Just let them come in. Its all good !!

Probably just like there is one, not Mayor Pete, floating the idea of gay reparations along with black reparations.

Honestly, they're all competing over who can throw the most chickens into the pot.

that can't be real.

If Fox News says it is true it MUST be true!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Trumps government told them not to come.

VP pence said that these asylum seekers were exploiting loopholes in our immigration laws.... So he basically said what they are doing is legal.

All you trump supporters will agree that exploiting loop holes is perfectly legal correct?

What they are doing is legal, that does not mean that they are granted asylum. What it means is that Congress needs to close the loopholes, and until they do, any negative outcomes due to these loopholes are on them.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Isn't that what Pocahontas said she wants to do if she become president? That is what I heard on my way home. Just let them come in. Its all good !!

Probably just like there is one, not Mayor Pete, floating the idea of gay reparations along with black reparations.

Honestly, they're all competing over who can throw the most chickens into the pot.

that can't be real.

If Fox News says it is true it MUST be true!

FOX sucks. It just happens to be the best of the MSM outlets. But it still sucks.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Everyone repub you listed there has dared to speak against Trump. That's the heart of it. Please be more transparent.

That was my point. They speak out against trump we speak out against them. Some of us even agree with them. How can you be any more transparent ?

Until the jockeying started for the Democratic nomination. I didn’t see much if any of that from the left . All they did was circle the wagons .

Who supported Hillary again? It was very few. And certainly hardly anyone around here. If anything it was a 'not Trump' vote and you know it. The left was appalled at Hillary and her war-mongering corporatist center right games. The left saw through Obama after his first 6 months as he also went center-right corporatist. The left took issue with Bernie's one-issue approach and flailing old man scene. The left criticizes AOC, including here on ATS. But sure dude. Sure.
Orange fan mad.

I certainly like this place but we aren’t the center of the universe . The left ( as a whole ) was fully behind and cheered Hillary all through the General election . They defend her email server controversy to this day . For consensus Bernie even defended her “G.D. emails” while he was taking it from behind via the DNC .

One line from the wiki leak documents sums up why the left as a whole reacts virtually in mass.

“And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly“

Bill Ivy to John Podesta .

To the public and the mainstream media Obama is still a saint. Speak ill of him at your own peril .

On AOC I might’ve overstepped my bounds . She is getting called out by the left. But did you notice which part of the left ?

It’s mainly the establishment dinosaur Democrats and for good reason they’re scared of her. The progressives think she should be a member of MENSA because has all the right answers .

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ballot harvesting isn't illegal. And it's a coined phrase by republicans in gee, states they fall behind in.

This is getting ridiculous and full of conspiracy holes like Swiss cheese.

Ballot harvesting.

About a million Democratic votes in the last Presidential election from California because of ballot harvesting...

Because Republicans.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I am a die hard conservative and I think trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't think there has been any difference between the last 6 or so presidents.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Did CNN find that black hole the Malaysian airliner flew into yet?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

At least we can speak out against the president, speak out against a progressive and you disappear from public discourse entirely for committing hate speech.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I just see the exact same thing happening overseas with immigration that we are seeing here. Italy, France, Germany, Sweden....etc

They have very different governmental bodies with completely different systems and they are still getting invaded. You only have a few countries out there that are fighting back, like Hungary and they get attacked from all sides for going against the EU mandates.

That this is happening throughout so much of the 'western' world, could it possibly be independent of politics or political parties?

I just get worried that if we are pointing fingers and saying one side is better than the other, we will never overcome this devious plan, if there is one.

It seems like the odds are a lot greater for both pretend 'sides' to be working together for a goal that isn't beneficial to non-oligarchs, compared to the possibility that they actually are fighting against each other for us sheep.

I wonder which view is more harmful over the long run? That they are working for our benefit and we don't believe them or that they are working together against us sheep and we still believe the fairytails? Which one will doom us in the end?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I am a die hard conservative and I think trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't think there has been any difference between the last 6 or so presidents.

So to you there is no economy.

ok.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join