It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Democrats, this is why you are a joke.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Pretty difficult to argue against this.

Apparently not since I just did.

Perhaps we view what a credible argument is differently.

so you seriously think that it's Trumps fault that we have too many people coming in, not enough resources to deal with them, congress is actively stalling on any fixes, they have lied to everyone that no crisis exists, and now that it's unavoidable, the crisis isn't their fault?

Is the problem that kids don't have soap and toothbrushes? If that's it, it's an easy fix. I could solve that with my limited income. I can't believe that you nor anyone on the left thought about just bringing in some supplies to them.

No one single person on the left cares one iota about those kids.
Not one of them.

They care about the Orange Man

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

You guys are the joke really. post your anti dem crap and jump around in your big circle jerk and pat each other on the back.

never do you post the crap repubes do

I’ve seen countless post by conservative members against John McCain, Jeff Sessions, Rand Paul, Mitch McConnell, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz ......etc.

But I’ve seen very few Democrats reciprocate in kind with post against Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, AOC.....etc. democrats as a group defend every Democrat across-the-board .

never do you disparage the president.

You’re right there but that’s pretty much par for the course for the last two administrations.

this page is turned into a shrine to trump

Would you prefer it was Obama ? Because if the shoe was on the other foot ......

so yeah you guys are the joke

At least we still have a sense of humor. The left collectively lost their sense of humor on November 9, 2016. Since then every joke from the right has been taken literally .

The only joke the left laughs at now is if it’s mean-spirited, hateful and aimed at Trump.

Fortunately the right isn’t as emotionally scarred we can even still laugh at Trump .

Example

”Covfefe” still makes me chuckle .

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Pretty difficult to argue against this.

Apparently not since I just did.

Perhaps we view what a credible argument is differently.

so you seriously think that it's Trumps fault that we have too many people coming in, not enough resources to deal with them, congress is actively stalling on any fixes, they have lied to everyone that no crisis exists, and now that it's unavoidable, the crisis isn't their fault?

Is the problem that kids don't have soap and toothbrushes? If that's it, it's an easy fix. I could solve that with my limited income. I can't believe that you nor anyone on the left thought about just bringing in some supplies to them.

No one single person on the left cares one iota about those kids.
Not one of them.

They care about the Orange Man

I was sure they wouldn't be foolish enough to try to argue against this. There ins't a leg to stand on. Yet the hobble around Making DERP and TRUMP SCARES ME noises. It would be so easy to just own it. It's unavoidable. There are tweets and sound bites everywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Example

”Covfefe” still makes me chuckle .

I think "Twitler" was the best word someone ever made up... hilarious.

You are correct though... the left's sense of humor has degenerated to just evil-spirited potshots at anyone who doesn't think like them.

And as far as anyone on the right making a joke?

Holy S###.

They are still calling Trump's joke about Russia and Hillary emails proof of collusion, ffs.

No wonder everyone is leaving.

It's the party of shear unadulterated hate at this point.

Who wants to live a life like that?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I’ve seen countless post by conservative members against John McCain, Jeff Sessions, Rand Paul, Mitch McConnell, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz ......etc.

But I’ve seen very few Democrats reciprocate in kind with post against Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, AOC.....etc. democrats as a group defend every Democrat across-the-board .

Everyone repub you listed there has dared to speak against Trump. That's the heart of it. Please be more transparent.

Who supported Hillary again? It was very few. And certainly hardly anyone around here. If anything it was a 'not Trump' vote and you know it. The left was appalled at Hillary and her war-mongering corporatist center right games. The left saw through Obama after his first 6 months as he also went center-right corporatist. The left took issue with Bernie's one-issue approach and flailing old man scene. The left criticizes AOC, including here on ATS. But sure dude. Sure.
Orange fan mad.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Who supported Hillary again? It was very few. And certainly hardly anyone around here.

Quoted for...

Erm...

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Waking up in the morning and forgetting everything everyone posted on ATS in 2016 is just...

silly.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, it appears that we've collectively switched to the border now that the democrats & MSM have finished raping Russia!

Awesome.

That's another reason they are a running joke - the queens of making sh!t up because feelings & lies.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

A refinement if I may... their immigration craziness is just ONE REASON why Democrats are a joke.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Every once in a while I get the full force of the trump gang on me for pushing things a little too far.

But the guy isnt wrong, go find a thread within the last month where the repubs have been crucified like when aoc ate a hamburger once.

Remember that whole hoopla about abortion and stuff? Did anyone care that a Republican resigned because he forced his mistress to have one? Nope, not a peep. Just an example.

But the op is a wish wash on this one. Were things taken out of context or just blown out of proportion? Or were they literal? Fox news did a terrible job reporting this, if I am missing something someone show me the hypocrisy. Because if there was any of any kind, why didnt fox just call it out as such?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A refinement if I may... their immigration craziness is just ONE REASON why Democrats are a joke.

I was thinking this...

“I feel like the left just sits in a room spinning a bingo cage wheel with problems that have been around for decades... they pull one out once a month, blame it on Trump, offer zero solutions, then act like they're saving the world because they're upset all of a sudden.”

Oddly enough, I just had to go to a quarantined part of Reddit to get that quote.

No book-burning going on here though... carry on!

edit on 26-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You and Fox news are trying to use the crisis Trump created at the border (refusing to give children soap and toothpaste, refusing to let them see a lawyer, keeping a bunch of 5 year olds locked in a van for 39 hours, etc) as some kind of "gotcha" moment, because now there is a crisis? That Trumps government created?

Wow! I don't want to know who your news sources are that kept you from knowing about the crisis of sheer numbers of caravans and people traveling to our border since last October. Don't they ever tell you about all of the human trafficking and rapes that comes with that when they group together in such large numbers?!
edit on 26-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

LOL what a load of crap. Everyone...this is your brain on CNN. Perhaps you should ask yourself WHY there's not enough soap, toothpaste, etc for the children. There's 100k people coming into the country illegally every month. Trump very correctly called out the crisis at the border MONTHS AGO, and of course the democrat/media establishment responded by claiming there is no crisis, and everything is A OK!

And now because they refused to not only acknowledge the crisis, but also refused to provide FUNDING in order to take care of these people properly, the children are suffering. Resources are not infinite, these things cost money. Money that the democrats have refused to provide because it would mean acknowledging that Trump was correct about the crisis at the boarder. They can't have that. So what they did is let the crisis naturally escalate by starving DHS of the funds it needs, and once it reached a breaking point (not being able to financially keep up with the 100k monthly influx of migrants & provide them basic amenities), they turn around and cast full blame on the Trump administration.

The Democrat/media establishment knows exactly what they're doing. They created this crisis. Then they allowed it to snowball to the point of children suffering from lack of basic amenities all so they could turn around & use the issue to paint the Trump administration in a negative light by casting all of the blame on them. What they have done is absolutely disgusting, and unfortunately because they have full control of all major media outlets, it's manipulated people like you into actually believing their carefully crafted narratives.

This is ATS. Deny Ignorance.
edit on 26-6-2019 by Heisenburg because: spacing

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That's a good analogy. All the world's problems are Trump's fault, in the eyes of Democrats who are miserable inside. Thankfully, more of them are starting to wake-up from their nightmare, and see the bright reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Heisenburg

The fabrication aspect and conspiracy is that the current admin created turmoil in the southern continent, and caused such a stir within the nation with threats of closing the borders people rushed to get in.

The thing is, Mexico has almost pledged to still the rush from south America, so what's the crisis about now?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If this CLOWN WORLD website is streaming and commenting on the Democrat debates, it could be really funny to watch.

Coverage starts at 7pm Central Time: clownworld.us...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Heisenburg
so what's the crisis about now?

The same that its always been - getting illegals to vote for a democrat in 2020, by any means necessary which = illegally through holes in the border.

Screw the kids, they can't vote therefore political propaganda pawns.

See the pattern yet?

(because playing by the rules would mean they would never win another election again - ever).

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Has it ever been proven that illegals who dont hold even a green card can vote in a federal election?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Who needs a green card when you don't even need to be alive to vote!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Has it ever been proven that illegals who dont hold even a green card can vote in a federal election?

Think bigger and more deceptive.........

No, illegal immigrants aren’t allowed to directly vote for the commander-in-chief yet, but in vast numbers they can dramatically alter the Electoral College to favor Democrats for at least a decade because a state’s electoral votes are based on the number of people residing within that state, not the number of citizens present when the Decennial Census is taken.

The Hill

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I seem to recall that every thread on the crisis or Trump declaring an emergency at the border was met with fancy charts and graphs claiming that border apprehensions were down, ergo there were actually less illegals coming over than before - so why worry or waste money on a "stupid wall"?
Where are those charts now libs?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join