It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Democrats, this is why you are a joke.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My impression is that it was a manufactured crisis only not by Trump or the Republicans but by the Democratic Party. The dems have done everything they can to make our border a welcome mat. They have fought tooth and nail against securing our borders. WTF did they think was going to happen when they’re inviting anyone and everyone that wants come here, to come on in.

Only a blind idiot would try and put the blame on Trump. Trump has done everything he can to secure our border but the dim-wit dims aren’t having it. Stupid is as stupid does. I thought some of the dims would eventually pull their heads out of their arse but nope, it’s firmly planted up in there. Typical dim hypocrisy at its finest. They are about as worthless as worthless gets.

edit on 26-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yes, Trump is responsible for over 100k illegals trying to get into the US every month.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: network dude

So let me get this straight...

You and Fox news are trying to use the crisis Trump created at the border (refusing to give children soap and toothpaste, refusing to let them see a lawyer, keeping a bunch of 5 year olds locked in a van for 39 hours, etc) as some kind of "gotcha" moment, because now there is a crisis? That Trumps government created?

Every day you guys sink lower and lower. No wonder people are banning conservative voices from their platforms. You guys are the definition of toxic. You're pretty much the political version of Westboro Baptist at this point.

They’re playing you like a fiddle, sad that you can’t see it. Keep on hating brah.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

(refusing to give children soap and toothpaste, refusing to let them see a lawyer, keeping a bunch of 5 year olds locked in a van for 39 hours, etc)

Nice attempt to appeal to emotion, but these 3 things you just highlighted are hardly, if at all, the cause of the crisis.

But yes, Orange Man is very Bad.

Carry on...

edit on 26-6-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You and Fox news are trying to use the crisis Trump created at the border (refusing to give children soap and toothpaste, refusing to let them see a lawyer, keeping a bunch of 5 year olds locked in a van for 39 hours, etc) as some kind of "gotcha" moment, because now there is a crisis? That Trumps government created?

Every day you guys sink lower and lower. No wonder people are banning conservative voices from their platforms. You guys are the definition of toxic. You're pretty much the political version of Westboro Baptist at this point.

Pretty difficult to argue against this.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
Isn't that what Pocahontas said... Just let them come in. Its all good !!

That's what the first Pocahontas said. Look what good it did her.
Sure she got a reservation, but it was not at Denny's.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ummmm, no it’s not.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Ummmm, no it’s not.

That's like just your opinion man.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You're a minute late, my friend.

+5 more 
link   

That Trumps government created?

Trumps government did not create it. Trumps government told them not to come.

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
You guys are the joke really. post your anti dem crap and jump around in your big circle jerk and pat each other on the back.

never do you post the crap repubes do....

never do you disparage the president.

This page has turned into a shrine to trump.

So yeah, you guys are the joke.

and this is the result. You can't defend the OP. You can't argue the OP. It's factual. So you resort to this.

At some point, you will have to realize that you are being lied to and played.

Trump does plenty of bad things, things I don't agree with. But rather than discuss that, I spend my time defending him against stupid lies like what the OP is about. If there weren't all the lies, there might be time to talk about his childish twitter wars against insignificant people. Or his weak stance he just took on deportations.

I remember back before the election, it was said that if Trump got in, he would nuke the world in a matter of weeks. It seriously seems like you folks are pissed that he didn't.

No sir, those who point out the lies and back it up with facts aren't the joke here, but those who use weak ass Ad hominem attacks are more like the punchline. You really shouldn't be that guy.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Only a blind idiot would try and put the blame on Trump.

Or someone in Seattle that hides under a rock.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Apparently not since I just did.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Holy sh!t. Is this how they told it was? Dood, put the pipe down.

First, there were caravans of invaders, all looking for Asylum. Because the laws we have were written by idiots, they can come here and we have to take them in, take care of them, process them, give them a trial date and release them into the country, so a very small percentage of them can come back to find out they aren't getting asylum, and then they run off again back into the country. But the entire time, the border patrol, ICE, Trump, and everyone at the border has been saying there are too many people and not enough resources. Trump tried to get money to fix it, he was told no.

Now you come up with this narrative? You really don't understand any of this.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Perhaps we view what a credible argument is differently.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It was easy for you to argue against because it was a total fabrication and an outright lie.
To assume for one second that any of it was true is totally moronic.

‘Difficult to argue against’ because ‘hivemind mentality’

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
A joke? You want to know where the real "joke" is?

The ruling elites make the bottom of the pyramid fight each other and laugh on their way to the bank.

It is unreal how well this works out. And it makes me sad. No, not sad, but frustrated.

Only one side is working for the top of the pyramid and that the Regressive Left.

The right doesn't want to add more voices and numbers to the bottom of the pyramid, the left does and that only helps the scum at the top in their plans.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Over and over and over he told them but they no listen. Especially when you entice them with lots of free door prizes.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Perhaps we view what a credible argument is differently.

so you seriously think that it's Trumps fault that we have too many people coming in, not enough resources to deal with them, congress is actively stalling on any fixes, they have lied to everyone that no crisis exists, and now that it's unavoidable, the crisis isn't their fault?

Is the problem that kids don't have soap and toothbrushes? If that's it, it's an easy fix. I could solve that with my limited income. I can't believe that you nor anyone on the left thought about just bringing in some supplies to them.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Over and over and over he told them but they no listen. Especially when you entice them with lots of free door prizes.

Free door prizes which they’re not going to receive.

Ha haa. So sad.

“Where’s my monies and my welfare cheque and my free house?”

Try Mexico, or is that a sheethole?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join