It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Democrats, this is why you are a joke.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Mainstream media and congressional Democrats alike were in lockstep just months ago that the situation along the southern border was a “manufactured crisis” being ginned up by the president for political reasons -- but the narrative has swiftly shifted as those same voices now acknowledge the crisis while citing the conditions to attack the Trump administration. President Trump highlighted the change in tone in brief remarks to reporters Wednesday afternoon. “It wasn’t manufactured at all,” he said. It's a striking contrast between then and now.

OK, as CNN told you, there was and is no crisis at the border. Our resident leftovers parroted that narrative like good little lemmings. But the entire time, there was and is a crisis. Not enough resources to deal with the influx of people. And now, it's Trump's fault. Apparently, he wasn't able to articulate what the word "crisis" actually means in idiot speak.

So we have "concentration camps" instead of day care facilities. We have border patrol acting as teachers, parents, doctors, and sometimes, protectors of the border. But with the idiotic asylum laws we have, there is no end to this, other than what Mexico is doing. Which is much more than the idiot left.

Sorry suckers, you can't spin this one any other way, than you dropped the ball, threw a tantrum, and lied, all to show how much you don't like Orange man. And all this with an election coming up. I wonder, will the GOP capitalize on this? Will the sound bytes and tweets be used to make the Green team look like the douche bags they really are? I sure hope so. You on the left are to blame for this. All of it. Own it, and find a fix.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Who are you talking to? Democrats, on ATS? All like... 3 of them? You're preaching to the choir around here.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

it's good that you are above all the partisan stuff. It would be sad if such an enlightened one was easily played and made to look stupid. good for you.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh, it's a crisis all right, but since they're running for president, there is only one solution! Abolish the border!

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A joke? You want to know where the real "joke" is?

The ruling elites make the bottom of the pyramid fight each other and laugh on their way to the bank.

It is unreal how well this works out. And it makes me sad. No, not sad, but frustrated.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Isn't that what Pocahontas said she wants to do if she become president? That is what I heard on my way home. Just let them come in. Its all good !!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here is a good video of the lying hypocrite jeffries and a few of their presidential hopefuls stating early in the year that there was no crisis and that it was all "manufactured" by Trump and now it is a crisis.
Fast forward 30 sec if you want.

They will never own their lies, they will justify it with BAMN (By Any Means Necessary)
Reminds me a lot of Taqiyya

edit on 6 26 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Thanks man, I was only pointing out the obvious so I can't take much credit for anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Isn't that what Pocahontas said she wants to do if she become president? That is what I heard on my way home. Just let them come in. Its all good !!

Probably just like there is one, not Mayor Pete, floating the idea of gay reparations along with black reparations.

Honestly, they're all competing over who can throw the most chickens into the pot.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So let me get this straight...

You and Fox news are trying to use the crisis Trump created at the border (refusing to give children soap and toothpaste, refusing to let them see a lawyer, keeping a bunch of 5 year olds locked in a van for 39 hours, etc) as some kind of "gotcha" moment, because now there is a crisis? That Trumps government created?

Every day you guys sink lower and lower. No wonder people are banning conservative voices from their platforms. You guys are the definition of toxic. You're pretty much the political version of Westboro Baptist at this point.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Probably just like there is one, not Mayor Pete, floating the idea of gay reparations along with black reparations.

Honestly, they're all competing over who can throw the most chickens into the pot.

that can't be real.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Read it and weep ....

True to form on the intersectionality front, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, introduced a bill to extend the idea of reparations to LGBT people. While far more limited in scope than frequent calls for slavery reparations to black Americans, the proposal blames the U.S. government for withholding benefits same-sex couples allegedly should have received before the Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage in Obergefell v. Hodges (2015).

So, yeah, she wants to throw a chicken in their pot too, or should I say a Christian-baked wedding cake.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Don't forget Wayfair getting a contract to sale beds and then their employees walking out of work because they don't want beds going to concentration camps. Then they are bitching the kids don't have mattresses. Sad thing is not making this sh!t up. It getting pretty looney out there.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Was the fabrication allegations about the actual border itself, or the unrest and crazy things that are causing the southern border to see a massive influx?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Someday, they'll push it too far and the shooting will start somewhere and they'll get all indignant, but seriously, the revolution has already started and they've done it.

With antics like this, someone is going to lose their patience or push into the wrong territory sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Democrats might be escalating a hidden plan to somehow have the U.N. take over the border crises 😳

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The UN has no sovereignty.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

you are entirely correct and i share your frustration.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You guys are the joke really. post your anti dem crap and jump around in your big circle jerk and pat each other on the back.

never do you post the crap repubes do....

never do you disparage the president.

This page has turned into a shrine to trump.

So yeah, you guys are the joke.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
You guys are the joke really. post your anti dem crap and jump around in your big circle jerk and pat each other on the back.

never do you post the crap repubes do....

never do you disparage the president.

This page has turned into a shrine to trump.

So yeah, you guys are the joke.

C'mon now, you're going to ruin this grand circle jerk!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join