It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Joins The Censorship Game: Quarantines Popular Donald Trump Sub

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Blame the media, they're the ones who have intentionally fostered their persecution complex. Now they will excuse pretty much anything Trump does because he's a martyr in their eyes and anything negative about him is simply fake news created to discredit to him.

The media knows exactly what they've been doing. They know human psychology and herd mentality very well.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How about the actual censorship you refuse to address in favor of taking shots at those of us affected by this nonsense?

How about addressing the gatekeeping by corporations of access to the political arena?

Why are you more interested in attacking people being censored than the censors themselves?

Some enlightened view you have.

First you say "blame the media" for creating what YOU call a fake narrative.

Then you say that calling the media out for lying about Trump is stupid because it's not all fake news...

You're having a hard time speaking from both sides of your mouth.
edit on 26 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Who has been censored? Do you own reddit and do you make the rules there? I've gotten banned from here before, why not protest ATS for censoring me? Because it's only bad when it happens to your side? Apparently.

Break their rules and lose the privilege of being a guest on their service. Simple as that, your persecution complex won't change reality.

Do you know how many people were "censored" from that subreddit simply for going against the preferred narrative? Why no outrage over that? Selective outrage is pretty dumb.
edit on 6/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well first of all you were banned for being a flaming troll.

What rules did that subreddit break other than being pro-Trump?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

ATS doesn't ban you for your opinions. It bans you for conduct.

Think about that for a moment. I've been on ATS for 11 years, and in all of that time, no matter how my views have changed, no moderator or site admin has censored me. I have received warnings and other actions for not being so nice to people, however. That is a conduct issue.

Because it's only bad when it happens to your side? Apparently.

If ATS kicked you off for having a certain opinion then you would have something to complain about.

Break their rules and lose the privilege of being a guest on their service. Simple as that, your persecution complex won't change reality.

You very clearly haven't bothered looking into this. Your constant preaching of ideological agnosticism is betrayed by your uncritical accusatory attitude toward conservatives. Basically, you're a fake.

edit on 26 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

*BUZZZZZ*

Wrong, try again.

Read into it. "Threats against police and public officials".

Break the rules, suffer the consequences. Persecution complexes don't change reality, at least not outside the minds of those suffering from it.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Read into it. "Threats against police and public officials".

So you'll just take what they say as gospel?

Have you ever been to The_Donald?

I'm guessing not. That is the most pro-police sub on reddit.

Your uncritical thinking is showing.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh, and reddit didn't quarantine the subreddit for its conduct? Let's ignore the reasons given then. Oh yeah, you're already way ahead of me on that one.

If you ever visited the subreddit you would know just how toxic and "ban-happy" it and its moderators were.
edit on 6/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I've been a member of The_Donald for some time.

You're making # up.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

The quarantine warning states exactly which rules where broken, and linked to said rules. It is an issue of "conduct".

Its amazing, I could likely point to hundreds of post on this very message board of wing nuts calling for violence and you pretend like you dont understand why no one wants to put up with your bs.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So do I need to pull up the thread or something? You really telling me you weren't banned for being a flaming troll of the highest order?

😂

(post by AScrubWhoDied removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

The quarantine warning states exactly which rules where broken, and linked to said rules. It is an issue of "conduct".

Its amazing, I could likely point to hundreds of post on this very message board of wing nuts calling for violence and you pretend like you dont understand why no one wants to put up with your bs.

Which is made up bull#.

The stated reasons can't be found on T_D. But it's ok. Because it's Trump, censorship is allowed. Just keep cheerleading corporate censorship without any critical scrutiny.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

The sub reddit is open to everyone one the internet, stop pretending like there isnt absolute toxic garbage there.

[snipped]

Yes, support for the president is super toxic.

edit on Wed Jun 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I could likely point to hundreds of post on this very message board of wing nuts calling for violence

Sorry, but I'm calling your bluff on this.

Nice try.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If you log in on a browser and click continue past the quarantine you can still read the sub.

Been going to T_D for quite some time and can’t imagine any anti police attitude there.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Which is made up bull#.

The stated reasons can't be found on T_D. But it's ok. Because it's Trump, censorship is allowed. Just keep cheerleading corporate censorship without any critical scrutiny.

You "support your president", no one can find these things, yet the moderator needed to post reminding you people how to not be completely useless pieces of #.

Right.

www.reddit.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join