It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Joins The Censorship Game: Quarantines Popular Donald Trump Sub

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well, I don't hate them for their support of hillary. I just wish they could learn how to use that gray matter they were born with.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So what is the probability of Reddit getting some major backlash from the users? I've read there were approximately 750,000 subscribers. That many people could cause some major headaches for a website.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Reality? You must mean reality TV because that's what you guys are obsessed with, actors selling their roles as real life.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thank you for proving Dfairlite wrong. You guys are just as intolerant and prejudiced as those you constantly complain about on here.

You seem extra-triggered today, I blame Trump and whatever it is you do to get your information about everything.

Combination of spirit cooking and child abuse...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO of course not, just kidding, I was talking in general of course and ...well done Aus in the cricket!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Well, I don't hate them for their support of hillary. I just wish they could learn how to use that gray matter they were born with.

See that is where we differ, I feel that if Hilary had become president the whole world would have hit rock bottom, a master class in negative destiny, the end of the world almost...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Dfairlite

Good. This buffoon deserves only scorn, ridicule, and censorship. You supporters are as vile as he is.

Yay fascism

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yep, we certainly differ there. Going into election night I was calm as could be. While I hate hillary, at least we know what she is: corrupt. Corrupt is better than a corrupt ideologue like obama. We just had to be the highest bidder to keep her reigned in. That was easy enough. Of course I hoped, prayed, and voted for a trump victory so we could stop the bleeding.

HOWEVER, now that I've seen all of the deep state corruption that was in play to put her in power, your scenario is probably more likely. I guess my point is, if my over-informed ass thought we were better off with hillary than obama, I can empathize greatly with the far more ignorant masses believing she was great and trump was the devil. Not because they support the vile behavior and corruption of clinton, but because they simply don't know how vile and corrupt she is.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hey, why aren't you using the script I gave you?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I note that the lefties only care when a fairytale meddles in US elections, when their overlords, the tech corps, do it, its all OK - because libtard....

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You have done nothing to address the topic the entire time.

Way to go. You got your licks in and caused enough thread drift to take attention away from the fact that conservatives are being actively censored by major platforms. Leftists like the idiot on page one (and the moron who starred the post) cheer it on, you tell us we're all just awful people to make yourself feel good while you feign moral objectivity, but we're the intolerant ones. We're "just as bad"? That's bull# and you know it.

You're are so transparent.

What about the censorship Mr. Enlightened One (of all the arrogant garbage)? What about the control of speech by corporations who are doing the bidding of foreign governments, and pursuing their own fascist agendas while the media helps them out?

Care to comment on any of that?

Probably not. You just wanna spew toxic inanities while pretending to be this enlightened purveyor or political equilibrium. At least you're consistently intellectually dishonest.
edit on 26 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You must mean reality TV because that's what you guys are obsessed with, actors selling their roles as real life.

Thanks for the CNN talking point. Now I'm gonna get back to discussing things with the adults in the room.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Back on topic. Here's the admin chat from quite some time ago discussing how much they want to get rid of the_donald sub. It's long, you'll have to click and zoom.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Good. This buffoon deserves only scorn, ridicule, and censorship. You supporters are as vile as he is.

You can't be serious. If you are, that is sad and pathetic.
you are part of the problem. Do you see that??

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think this is the result of us realizing the ramifications of Citizens United.

First corporations were allowed to use unlimited money towards Superpacs as a form of speech.

Next they start limiting what's on their platform (this one is a bit more nuanced for me and I'm torn... Edit: whether or not they should be able to do this, people shouldn't celebrate silencing of their opponents).

Wonder if they'll pull the 180, and instead of funding campaigns, they let campaigns buy their blessings with money for adverts, leverage against being silenced, and the most important, policy promises.
edit on 26-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

If I may point out something.

Your post just highlights why Trump got elected in the first place, the arrogance of one political ideology thinking that anyone that doesn't think like them are somehow subhuman, deplorable, irredeemable.

You and yours are WHY Trump is in office.

You are just a symptom of what is wrong with our country right now.

So keep saying what you are saying, to everyone that will listen.

All is does is make normal people recoil in horror at what your side has become.

And join the good side.

Quoted because it needed repeating.

Well said.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Not because they support the vile behavior and corruption of clinton, but because they simply don't know how vile and corrupt she is.

And isn't that really THE most important point? The fact that she ignored, as secretary of state, a massive pedophile scandal in 2011 and yet came up smelling of roses enough to become a presidential candidate,,,and they still love her.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
So the question is why?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.”
― George Orwell, 1984

The absolute imbeciles of the far left apparently thought Orwell was writing a manual on how to achieve their goals. For the world to survive this foolishness, at some point we may have to kill this ideology with fire.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The absolute imbeciles of the far left apparently thought Orwell was writing a manual on how to achieve their goals. For the world to survive this foolishness, at some point we may have to kill this ideology with fire.

Pot, meet kettle... Kettle, pot.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

LMAO
I know, we're the worst. Sitting here discussing issues with words while the tolerant left bans thoughts, ideas, and dissenting viewpoints at the corporate level and carries out terror attacks on civilians and cyber attacks institutions on the SJW activist level. How dare we?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join