It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Joins The Censorship Game: Quarantines Popular Donald Trump Sub

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Mate I have been on Reddit long enough to know how it works, no way invading other subs will work. It's pointless, the whole website is literally LEFT WING in full capitals.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The only way it won't is if people give up. Reddit only requires an email to sign up. That's what mailinator and other such sites are for.
edit on 26-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Good. This buffoon deserves only scorn, ridicule, and censorship. You supporters are as vile as he is.

If I may point out something.

Your post just highlights why Trump got elected in the first place, the arrogance of one political ideology thinking that anyone that doesn't think like them are somehow subhuman, deplorable, irredeemable.

You and yours are WHY Trump is in office.

You are just a symptom of what is wrong with our country right now.

So keep saying what you are saying, to everyone that will listen.

All is does is make normal people recoil in horror at what your side has become.

And join the good side.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

the press will saturate any trump event - but fail to report anything UNLESS " something " happens - that they can use to demonise president trump and his supporters .

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If ATS is any indication of what Trump's base is like then it is just as bad as the left, just as intolerant and prejudiced. If you don't think so then you're suffering from the same delusion those loony leftists are suffering from: an inability to self-reflect.

There is no "good side" in Washington, but it is funny how they have convinced you otherwise.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'm subscribed and I can't see it at all.

Looks like they actually banned it.

Looks like I'm done with Reddit.

The basket of deplorables is the main target of google and all of googles bitches, the cat is out of the bag that they are in for the rigging, in with the deep state and will destroy the Constitution by any means necessary....
https://twitter.com/thedonaldreddit/status/1143925593014185984

NB: Trump paid approx $1M for Ads on YouTube just for today so anyone on the planet logging in to YT will see nothing but positive Trump stuff - just for the day of the cultists anti-America debate.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Nah, we don't tend to believe that all of the people who supported hillary are vile people. Some are and we may specifically call them out. We simply think they're uninformed and lacking critical thought about issues. However, as richpau made clear, all of us who support trump are vile.
edit on 26-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If ATS is any indication of what Trump's base is like then it is just as bad as the left, just as intolerant and prejudiced. If you don't think so then you're suffering from the same delusion those loony leftists are suffering from: an inability to self-reflect.

There is no "good side" in Washington, but it is funny how they have convinced you otherwise.

~Yawn~

Just copy this and paste it for your next 200 replies.

I'm a fence-sitter and everything in politics is bad!!!!

Except Trump... he's the REALLY bad one!!!

It would save normal people on ATS who have actually seen a change for the better under a Trump administration a lot of time.

That way we could just scroll past whatever variant of those 2 lines you are posting and get to the next post.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The only way it won't is if people give up. Reddit only requires an email to sign up. That's what mailinator and other such sites are for.

Let me be clear then mate: People will give up because, let's be honest, people always give up.

Think back to the outrage about the JFK assassination, the gulf of Tonkin incident...what about the CIA selling drugs on the streets of LA to black kids, not enough?

How about MK Ultra, Mockingbird and the other stuff. What about Watergate and the fact that it was never fully investigated.

What about the Iran-Contra scandal and what a freakin scandal it was!!! Where are the marches for that?

People GIVE UP.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You say that you don't think everyone who supports Hillary is "vile" but reading the comments around here you had me fooled, big time.

The right is just as intolerant and prejudiced as the left. That's what happens when the media intentionally polarizes people with their constant negative coverage. They'll continue throwing the bait out there too and people will continue to ignore the fact they're being poisoned, regardless of what side they claim to be on.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If you support Hilary I think you are vile, no ifs no buts, you are vile.

link   

~Yawn~

Just copy this and paste it for your next 200 replies. 

I'm a conservative and everything in politics is bad!!!! 

Except Trump... he's REALLY good!!!

At least then we wouldn't have to keep reading the "liberals bad, orange man good" posts that you are infamous for around here.

link   
Pffft, must just be coincidence Tim, I mean, come on, surely they ain't gonna take instructions from Carlos Ma.....

Tim Pool - twitter

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thank you for proving Dfairlite wrong. You guys are just as intolerant and prejudiced as those you constantly complain about on here.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Maybe if you slap yourself a couple of times, you will snap back to reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'll make one for you:

Both sides are bad. I'm the only smart one around here. Stop debating issues. Debates are for sheep!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Do you honestly feel that people should be warned about entering a sub-reddit that is full of his supporters though? This is a big one, as it feels very blatant. Even if his speech was wildly unpopular, isn't it unpopular speech that needs to be protected? That is how small movements get big. They have to start somewhere. This is even weirder than that because his speech was popular enough to get him elected, but it's not popular for the technocrats so .... censor?? Very weird bizarre times we live in.

FWIW, I'm a libertarian, my party has been censored a long time. Hell, we don't even get on the debate stage.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thank you for proving Dfairlite wrong. You guys are just as intolerant and prejudiced as those you constantly complain about on here.

I hate anyone who promotes Hilary, and more importantly, I hate people who refuse to engage the point and rather use idiotic whataboutism in order to try to gain credit. You don't gain credit by whataboutism, just so you know.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You seem extra-triggered today, I blame Trump and whatever it is you do to get your information about everything.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join