It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Joins The Censorship Game: Quarantines Popular Donald Trump Sub

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

If they weren't here this place wouldn't be entertaining.

We have to protect their free speech for them because they gave up on ours and their own. They have no idea what hell they will unleash on themselves if they are ever successful.

Vladimir Lenin called them "useful idiots". Sure seem to be a lot of them. But I think that with the power of decentralization, and forums like ATS that continue to respect civilized free-expression, we might actually break through and hopefully start red-pilling some people.

#TheMatrixHasYou.

You project as a fascist. Didn't you know they come in all shapes and sizes?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Fascists don't argue for free speech, gun ownership, and decentralization.

You're unbelievably daft.
edit on 26 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

ATS is entertaining. It is more so in political debates as it actually seems to be neutral.
I prefer to have my beliefs challenged as it allows me to understand the descent and questions my own views.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Whelp, just deactivated (deleted) my Reddit account. I guess those IT-related subs I helped out in will lose out.

It's what they wanted.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

If they weren't here this place wouldn't be entertaining.

We have to protect their free speech for them because they gave up on ours and their own. They have no idea what hell they will unleash on themselves if they are ever successful.

Vladimir Lenin called them "useful idiots". Sure seem to be a lot of them. But I think that with the power of decentralization, and forums like ATS that continue to respect civilized free-expression, we might actually break through and hopefully start red-pilling some people.

#TheMatrixHasYou.

You project as a fascist. Didn't you know they come in all shapes and sizes?

Really?

But the lowest of the IQ’s on this site are CONSTANTLY telling us that fascists do NOT come in all shapes and sizes. The lowest of IQ’s tell us that fascism is exclusively right-wing.

I’m glad you disagree with them.

There’s only ONE type of person who thinks that silencing opposing viewpoints is a virtue. That physically assaulting the elderly and small children for holding opposing viewpoints is a virtue. That labelling opposing viewpoints as ‘racist’ is a virtue.

And it’s THOSE people, who are fascists.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Dfairlite

Good. This buffoon deserves only scorn, ridicule, and censorship. You supporters are as vile as he is.

I'm too focused on unprecedented wage growth, the highest in US history in a single year, and the highest quality of life in America in almost 20 years, to care about your whining about America winning.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

We all know the true heroes are those arguing that free speech for all is wrong and only should belong to some.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We all know the true heroes are those arguing that free speech for all is wrong and only should belong to some.

If you believe that then you are doing it wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yet you call people who advocate for free speech fascist.

You don't think much do you?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I never said that and you know it. Free speech is a two way street...unless it goes against someone's beliefs. That should make us all think much...do you?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Please Read...AGAIN!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reaffirming the Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines

The Political Mud Pit was always intended to be a platform for members to hash out their political differences and to contentiously debate tough political issues, unencumbered by the usual constraints of civility and decorum found elsewhere on ATS. See SkepticOverlord's original Political Mud Pit Forum guidelines above.

Specifically:

We've come to accept that many feel the "political stakes" are so high, that intense debate is necessary, and very often name-calling, baiting, and activity we've previously classified as "Political Trolling" are simply part of the process. Have at.

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
But if the accusations weren't true, why would you have to censor such obvious lies that fall apart with the smallest scrutiny?

I'm frankly amazed that these tech oligarch garbage have never heard of the Streisand effect. Now everyone will know what they are.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If you believe that then you are doing it wrong.

Oh I don't believe that, it was sarcasm pointed at progressives who want Free speech to mean you are free to say what we tell you to say and nothing else.

That is why when Trump signed the free speech on college campuses order progressives went crazy saying how horrible it was. That is why if you are a Conservative you are constantly threatened if not outright assaulted.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thats what happens when u support a orange dip#

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420p

Thanks for showing your true colors.

"think like us or get banned".

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I never said that and you know it. Free speech is a two way street...unless it goes against someone's beliefs. That should make us all think much...do you?

Except that I can demonstrate you calling me that. First post on this page no less. That is you replying to a post that advocates even for your free speech as you call me a fascist.

Self-awareness is important.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

If ATS is any indication of what Trump's base is like then it is just as bad as the left, just as intolerant and prejudiced. If you don't think so then you're suffering from the same delusion those loony leftists are suffering from: an inability to self-reflect.

There is no "good side" in Washington, but it is funny how they have convinced you otherwise.

Sure there is. The side that put more money in our pockets.

And its one the to be able to self reflect, its another to comprehend what you find. You should try it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420p

Thanks for showing your true colors.

"think like us or get banned".

Thanks for playing.

They don't even realize those were Nazi tactics. Believing you're on the right side of history doesn't justify it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It’s perfectly acceptable to speak out against other people’s beliefs.

Always has been
Always will be

That is the very definition of free speech

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join