It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wichita Kansas UFO 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What do you guise think about this one?

The bit around :25 is where it gets interesting. Notice that weird wobbly movement before it takes off very quickly.

The person filming doesn't seem to notice the UFO zip back to the left. Her reaction seems to indicate she thinks there's now 2 UFOs for a second. "Okay, I'm confused." lol

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule
Another member posted a thread on this sighting a few days back.
Here is a link so you can check it out.... ATS thread

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Now THAT's a UFO video I can get behind. Call this one a first for me that I can give some real props to. I don't think I've seen a more convincing video.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Another member posted a thread on this sighting a few days back.
Here is a link so you can check it out.... ATS thread

Oh word. I did a quick search for "Wichita Kansas UFO" and nothing came up

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Now THAT's a UFO video I can get behind. Call this one a first for me that I can give some real props to. I don't think I've seen a more convincing video.

Yeah it's pretty good! The way it moves, her reaction - all seems pretty legit. There's always that CGI possibility lurking these days though.

I don't need convincing myself, I know they're real. Just thought I'd share some interesting videos I've come across lately.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am not sure, I have seen comments saying it seems fake because of the moment before the tree, but I am not sure it is a fake. Given all these tic tac videos lately, who knows?

One thing for sure, I am pretty sure the person who recorded it recorded what they saw.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've spotted these a few times -- a "Tic-Tac" type of wingless flying object. Utterly flabbergasting. They don't behave like normal craft. It's hard to gauge their alititude , size and trajectory.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That sure looks just like a white tic-tac to me! What are these things?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Here's the thing: They were never called tic tacs before, but they still existed. It seems as if the term tic tac has entered the lexicon, funny that.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Yeah it's pretty good! The way it moves, her reaction - all seems pretty legit. There's always that CGI possibility lurking these days though.

I don't need convincing myself, I know they're real. Just thought I'd share some interesting videos I've come across lately.

I've dealt with a lot of video editing and I've also called BS on a lot of videos that show little signs of fakery. I don't see fakery in that vid. It's too clean (no drop ins). You can tell how it distorts when going behind a very small branch/twig. It does the same thing that your eyes would see had you been looking at it from a similar perspective. Hold a needle up in front of your face and change your focal point between the needle and a distant object. You'll see what I mean.

It moves in the same ways always described. It acts with the principles that John Lear described. (Before Rogan, I called BS on him).

When you see the flair, it's not without reason. Right before the flair or as it goes into it, you can see the craft move slightly in an angle that reflects the sunlight as though it's top was slightly changed to face towards the viewer.

When the camera moves, the UFO gets distorted and falls in and out of focus in a way that doesn't appear to be faked. Compare it with the leaves of the tree and the bugs/birds? flying back and forth in front of the camera.

I believe this would be one of the 'cigar' shaped crafts often spoken about.

I'm convinced that this video is real. What the UFO is... that, I can't explain. Earthly? Terrestrial? Human made? USA made? No clue.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I am not sure, I have seen comments saying it seems fake because of the moment before the tree, but I am not sure it is a fake. Given all these tic tac videos lately, who knows?

One thing for sure, I am pretty sure the person who recorded it recorded what they saw.

It's funny, because those movements are what makes it legit for me. I've seen a red orb and multiple metallic spheres move around in the sky like that. It's utterly bizarre. The mind reads it as if it were a laser pointer moving around on a wall, but it's clearly some sort of object flying around in the sky.

This sort of thing is classic UFO stuff. Falling leaf, pendulum, skipping over water type movements.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Here's the thing: They were never called tic tacs before, but they still existed. It seems as if the term tic tac has entered the lexicon, funny that.

I'll flip out if it's all part of an elaborate marketing campaign for a new flavor breath mint!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No.

Why can't it be a blimp or a balloon?

Also, something is off with her reaction/commentary/voice. It sounds rehearsed/staged.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

What I don't get is there's not just one Make or model of UFO's so that would mean many different races of ET are visiting if this was true they wouldn't all have the same agenda PLUS that would mean life on many different planets would know how to travel the vast Universe . So just why are they all visiting our little World are we part of a sight seeing tour ? They don't even stop and ask for our autographs .

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Somewhere at Tic Tac headquarters, a marketing executive is getting a promotion.

So worried he was, about the longevity of his job, and the pressure placed on his company by Mentos...

He invented a revolutionary propulsion system.

"Coke and Mentos made a name for themselves on internet videos... But me? I'm going to outrun the Navy, and convince the world that Tic Tacs are more advanced than Mentos." -Tic Tac Marketing Executive

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

What I don't get is there's not just one Make or model of UFO's so that would mean many different races of ET are visiting

I've always wondered about that too. When I saw the Rogan/Lear vid, Joe did bring up a valid point. We have our many styles of cars and trucks... Maybe it's the same concept. We can't discount the possibility that spacefaring alien species wouldn't have a touch of 'fancy' as well. They're intelligent. We're intelligent and our video games depict space ships in all shapes a sizes.

Same with the millitary. We have different styles, shapes, sizes, types of craft we use for different purposes, from planes and their many kinds to ships and their many kinds.

One thing I can say... Their craft, even though different types may exist, are always very simplistic. It doesn't matter the shape or 'fancy' of craft in space but in an atmosphere, it makes sense to be fairly simplistic. You don't need wings when you move around by creating your own bubble of anti-gravity around you.

All very facinating. It took Joe Rogan to pull Lear in to open my eyes a little wider. I totally believed Lear was so full of $#!^ but then I heard the whole story and I'm flabbergasted. It actually made sense to me.

One other thing I saw recently... Maybe ancient aliens? I don't remember. There is a story about sky stones that really made me wonder. The story goes that when these craft landed thousands of years ago, the villagers, the natives thought that the craft broke in through the sky because with the craft fell blue stones. Maybe some type of deep space ship crust, like barnacles on ocean faring ships? Instead of something organic, perhaps just sediment from flying through various gases or whatever. The "Sky Stones" look like regular rocks but they're blue and very light. They took a spectrometer sample and found that it was composed of mostly nitrogen. Something definitely not found on earth and doubtfully man made. When the scientist was asked what he thought about it after doing the test, he just said simply, "Creepy".

I've tried to find a credible youtube vid on it. The stones are a light blue (faded blue) and look like ordinary sky blue rocks. All of the ones I see on youtube are some vibrant blue stones that look like plastic that are supposedly pure oxygen. It's not at all what was depicted in the show I saw. There was a guy collecting them and he had maybe 12 of them or fewer and they all looked the same in appearance, nothing like what's on youtube.

This is the closest thing I could find:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Blimp or balloon with sun reflecting.
Not unreal enough for CGI.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

new topics