It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Passes $4.5 Billion Immigration Package

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All I can see is millions of illegals south of the border yelling and jumping up and down "We got a raise!" How can Congress be so stupid as to reward criminals and punish taxpayers? That is the bottom line. That twit Trudeau does the same thing in Canada, so does macron in France, so many similarities, it must be a disease.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/26.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

$4.5 billion? Trump can't even get a quarter of that from those idiots to have a wall built. Fck em

This is what i'm talking about. The lefts plan is to put you in this mindset.

Their counter: "fck um?! Your saying fck um to a bunch of kids!"

They are counting on the right to act the way you just did.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Awwwww diddums.... all offended because for once you have a president that communicates using modern technology... Get real. Lags

I'm actually a Trump supporter and plan on voting for him again in 2020. Might wanna quit jumping to conclusions and embarrassing yourself.
edit on 26-6-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Do you ever read the reply's he get's on twitter?

Most people there don't believe a word he says.

And tons of other people like me don't use twitter.

Hell, the only time I see anything from twitter is when I'm on ats.

I've read the comments before, but it was mostly rabid leftists that have lost their mind.

Just because you don't use Twitter doesn't mean you can't read his tweets.

You're right tons of people don't have a Twitter account. Hell, I don't have a Twitter account but can easily look at his tweets and see his thoughts on things like this immigration bill.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Do you ever read the reply's he get's on twitter?

Most people there don't believe a word he says.

And tons of other people like me don't use twitter.

Hell, the only time I see anything from twitter is when I'm on ats.
Yes, I do read them. I'm a twitter nerd at almost 3k followers, there is a HUGE amount of support and if you've been on it as long as I have, you began to notice a pattern.
Seems like all you've done is fall for the initial push of verified troll accounts, you gotta scroll down brother, lol.

Plus, your post is a bit contradictory...

*How can you ask about reading replies and stating most don't believe what he says, WHILE not using Twitter and than reinforce it further by saying the only time you hear or see anything about Twitter is on ATS...

Yeah that kinda shoots a lot of holes in your post and me thinks you don't know what you're talking about, you should probably sit this one out in regards to Twitter.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Awwwww diddums.... all offended because for once you have a president that communicates using modern technology... Get real. Lags

I'm actually a Trump supporter and plan on voting for him again in 2020. Might wanna quit jumping to conclusions and embarrassing yourself.

Erm... I think you might have misunderstood my post mate!

I misunderstood yours too.... dugghhh👍👍
edit on 26-6-2019 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yep. I'd rather keep them out and make them come here legally. Maybe you can tell me why people who support illegal immigration hate the immigrants that come here legally, because all these illegals are doing is cutting them off. It's as retarded as the gun control laws that only keep guns out of the honest man's hands. But the two ideas come from the same party that isn't known for intelligence, so go figure.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

$4.5 billion? Trump can't even get a quarter of that from those idiots to have a wall built. Fck em

This is what i'm talking about. The lefts plan is to put you in this mindset.

Their counter: "fck um?! Your saying fck um to a bunch of kids!"

They are counting on the right to act the way you just did.

I don't care. They're illegal and don't belong in this country illegally. I'm treating them all equally and I guarantee you I'm not alone. We've already predicted what they'll say about Trump, they're as easy to predict as knowing which punctuation mark I'm going to use at the end of this sentence.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

How can you ask about reading replies and stating most don't believe what he says, WHILE not using Twitter and than reinforce it further by saying the only time you hear or see anything about Twitter is on ATS...

Sometimes his twits are posted on ats if I click on the link I can then read the replys.

My point is just because trump says something on twitters does not mean that he will be believed.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

How can you ask about reading replies and stating most don't believe what he says, WHILE not using Twitter and than reinforce it further by saying the only time you hear or see anything about Twitter is on ATS...

Sometimes his twits are posted on ats if I click on the link I can then read the replys.

My point is just because trump says something on twitters does not mean that he will be believed.
Fair enough, but for the record he uses his account to set the record straight and for the most part, remains in constant communications with the people, that use the platform.

You can low blow twitter all day and I'll be there with you, but you can't deny that they have over 300 million users, that's nothing to scoff at.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

And give it to Americans here struggling that need it!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That was the Clinton administration, yes Dems could not allow even one child to stay in USA and had to separate him from his family, by force.

Look at the Dems now, all acting like they never did such. It was them the whole time...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRealSolarPanel
a reply to: 727Sky

And give it to Americans here struggling that need it!!!

One problem... They don't want to help Americans, those votes are already sealed.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

remains in constant communications with the people, that use the platform.

Which I think is awesome.

What I wish though is that more people posted ideas to his page and that he would actually talk back to people that reply.
We are not as a society utilizing twitter in the way that we should be.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

People keep voting for the same politicians every year. I just cant figure out why. Is it name recognition? Is it the poor want to keep them in for the "free benefits " that aren't really free? I'm poor but make to much for any government assistance. Dont think I would want government assistance if I qualified for it. Maybe it's some bogus vote counting , I just dont k ow but I am not being properly represented.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Watch the hypocrite liars like jeffries talk out of both sides of his mouth.

The clowns have all lost their minds due to TDS.

Good thing most of us are not that stupid, unless you might be an autumn witch and be brainwashed by msnbc.
We remember and see through their lies.

#Trump4EVA

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, I scanned through HR 3401, and it does provide funding. But I noticed a couple of things...

First, the House is micromanaging. They want reports on top of reports on top of reports, some within 24 hours. They have provisions on top of provisions for the exact use of any funds, which completely removes the administration's ability to respond to a quickly changing situation.

Secondly, some of these provisions are actually working against Trump's attempts to slow or stop illegal immigration. I specifically picked up on this little bit of legaleeze:

(c) Fiscal Year 2019.--Section 7045(a) of the Department of State,
Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2019
(division F of Public Law 116-6) is amended by striking paragraph
(2)(C) and inserting at the end, between paragraph (4)(B) and
subsection (b), the following new paragraph:
    '`(5) Funding.--Subject to the requirements of this
    subsection, of the funds appropriated under titles III and IV
    of this Act, not less than $540,850,000 shall be made available
    for assistance for countries in Central America, of which not
    less than $452,000,000 shall be made available for assistance
    for El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras to implement the
    United States Strategy for Engagement in Central America:
    Provided, That such amounts shall be made available
    notwithstanding any provision of law permitting deviations
    below such amounts: Provided further, That if the Secretary of
    State cannot make the certification under paragraph (1), or
    makes a determination under paragraph (2) that the central
    government of El Salvador, Guatemala, or Honduras is not
    meeting the requirements of this subsection, not less than 75
    percent of the funds for such central government shall be
    reprogrammed for assistance through nongovernmental
    organizations or local government entities in such country:
    Provided further, That the balance of such funds shall only be
    reprogrammed for assistance for countries in the Western
    Hemisphere.''.

Broken down, this sounds like "Trump can't threaten any countries' foreign aid if we help with the humanitarian crisis," which I see as essentially saying, "We'll help you a little now with the problem we created if you stop trying to fix the problem."

That's not what I would consider even close to a solution... but considering the House, it's better than I would expect from them.

I'm curious to see what McConnell does... a few amendments and this could be a good bill and put the House back on the defensive.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Your second video might be accurate... Donald has over 5 more years, then we have Ivana (FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!), Don Jr., Eric, Barron, and by then they'll have kids ready to serve. We could change our name from the "United States of America" to the "United States of Trump."

(The sarcasm infused in this post is brought to you by the American Association to Torment Progressives (AATP))

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Was always Told "Times Change - People Don't" Couldn't be anything truer, especially talking about Congress .

Scalia said that there was “a widespread and deep feeling of powerlessness in the country is apparent with respect to many issues, not just the budget issue.

The people do not feel that their wishes are observed. They are heard but they are not heeded, particularly at the federal level. “The basic problem is simply that the Congress has become professionalized,” he said. “Its members have a greater interest than ever before in remaining in office; and it is served by a bureaucracy and is much more subject to the power of individualized pressure groups than to the unorganized feelings of the majority of the citizens.

Decades-Old Footage Shows Scalia Warning About Exactly What’s Happening in America Today

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: stosh64

Your second video might be accurate... Donald has over 5 more years, then we have Ivana (FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!), Don Jr., Eric, Barron, and by then they'll have kids ready to serve. We could change our name from the "United States of America" to the "United States of Trump."

(The sarcasm infused in this post is brought to you by the American Association to Torment Progressives (AATP))

TheRedneck

BWAHAHAHA
Progressive heads be like

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join