It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Passes $4.5 Billion Immigration Package

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Which type of cookies? Almond? Butter? Fortune?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, a bill that doesn't solve the problem just prolongs it. Par for the course with these yahoos.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Believe or not, they don't sell Almond or Fortune cookies here. Weird I tell ya. But, yes, Butter cookies that come from Malaysia are tasty and we buy them all the time. Never got sick from eating them also.
It's mostly Chinese/Malaysians that work in the cookie and chocolate factories. And by the way, if you get a chance to buy Malaysian Milk Chocolate, its puts Herseys to shame, but then again they are made in Mexico these days. I always wonder how the air conditioners work. I've bought them in the States and the bottom was caved in, so that tells you about something.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

So more money encouraging the millions every year trying to get in illegally to increase their coming, and no money to prevent them from getting in.

Sounds like a D plan.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Because when you are 25 you can make your own decisions.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Like someone said, these illegals have never seen a real toilet or even toilet paper.

US' standard of living going down

edit on 26-6-2019 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Truth cookies Mr “I know everything” with my one liners.

I used to respect your opinions, thoughts and suggestions mate but sadly you have become opinionated and biased here on ATS and your words no longer have any value as far as I am concerned.

Not that you care but just saying.

You used to be a respected member by many of us... not any more as you are not open minded IMO.

Where I come from people such as yourself are called GOB#ES sadly...

DENY IGNORANCE...

Take care

Lags
edit on 26-6-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Wanker

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So more money encouraging the millions every year trying to get in illegally to increase their coming, and no money to prevent them from getting in.

Sounds like a D plan.

Don't you know

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sounds like a D plan.

Don't you know

I've been hijacked. Never posted that.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Not macadamia
Obviously

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So, the bottom line is that we get $4.5 billion dollars to provide health services to illegal immigrants instead of keeping them out. Got it.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Trump might be playing into their hands.

Veto this and the headlines read , trump stops aid to suffering children. And it would be true. That money would go to clothing, feeding, bathing kids after all. You think the majority of voting america is going to read that bill to see why he vetoed it?

Trump should be smart and let it pass then point out and show all the ways it fails over the next year and a half.
That way he drives the narrative instead of the dems.

Right now the dems are the ones who appear to be helping a bunch of suffering kids. They are driving the narrative.

Same apply's if the gop doesn't pass it in the senate. The headlines will read , senate stops aid to children.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The Senate should demand a match of $4.5 billion to go towards border barrier funding. Unfortunately, making sure that both sides get what they want is the reason we can't control spending.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

He can just veto it and tell everyone why on Twitter.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Almost as bad as the $19 billion given to Merrill Lynch CEOs back in December of 2008 during the bank bail out crisis.

I bet of a lot the money in that bill will go right back in the economy. Where as the CEO welfare will probably never see the light of day.

edit on 26-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

$4.5 billion? Trump can't even get a quarter of that from those idiots to have a wall built. Fck em

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

He can just veto it and tell everyone why on Twitter.

Awwwww diddums.... all offended because for once you have a president that communicates using modern technology...

Get real.

Lags

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I love it. Liberals are all about not discriminating and yet children, women and minorities all get special treatment. OK. Most minorities. If you're a single white male you're just a piece of garbage as far as they're concerned. They don't want you. They'll take your vote but they don't want to hear you.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Passing Voter ID laws across the country would stop the left wing infatuation to get illegals over to America. Then they would go back to hyper-coddling blacks again.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Do you ever read the reply's he get's on twitter?

Most people there don't believe a word he says.

And tons of other people like me don't use twitter.

Hell, the only time I see anything from twitter is when I'm on ats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join