It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Passes $4.5 Billion Immigration Package

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The U.S. House (Democrat controlled) has passed a bill that seems to address the current problems at the Border !!

Big money but something is "missing"

Looks like a half-baked rump roast.

Read the bill so they can pass it and analyze the "missing" parts that seem to still support the "conspiracy" of high ranked Democrats taking pay-offs to keep the smuggling operations going strong 😄

The Human Trafficking seems to be "empowered" !!!!!!!!!!

House Passes $4.5 Billion Immigration Package

The House passed a $4.5 billion immigration package Tuesday night to help solve the crisis at the border after releasing a number of changes to the bill reportedly to garner more support from far-left Democrats.

The vote was 230-195, after a meeting led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Monday night. Democrats reportedly came up with a list of changes, such as requiring Customs and Border Protection to create health standards for children and adults in custody, including nutrition and hygiene standards, The Hill reported. The Department of Homeland Security would also be required to provide translation services to migrants in shelters.

The new changes would also make it so that migrant children would spend less time at a shelter. In the event that a migrant child cannot be moved to another shelter due to lack of available space, the Department of Health and Human Services would report the situation to Congress and wait to transfer the child until room becomes available.

H.R.3401

edit on Jun-26-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌still banana legislation!🍌

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
All I see is more govt. jobs and no real help for the Americans without health insurance.
I can tell you one thing, in Japan the airports stop you if you are sick and on a one way ticket here. No entry and sent back after the airport clinic on the next plane.
I just can't understand why the immigration policy is to reward those staying in the country illegally. America must be ran by a bunch of mentally and incompetent leaders. Sad, so sad. If you don't think America won't fall from within, well, you just haven't seen all the homeless videos on Youtube.
Take that 4.5 billion bucks and DO something for Americans FIRST.
Yes, I read some of the bill. All I can see is that everyone who wrote had someone they know to profit somewhere from it. Greed, people is what's going to down America.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That's a pretty big loophole there at the end.

The crisis at the border is caused by the very people that are claiming to be in crisis.

Let me know if the senate passes it.

If they do wake me up when the president vetos it.

More useless left wing posturing and virtue signaling.
edit on 26-6-2019 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The way it appears is the 4.5 billion is for food and housing. Stop them from coming in illegally and save 4.5 billion..

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is insane:

For an additional amount for ``Refugee and Entrant Assistance''
$2,881,552,000, to be merged with and available for the same period as
funds appropriated in division B of Public Law 115-245 and made
available through fiscal year 2021 under this heading, and to be made
available for any purpose funded under such heading in such law:
Provided, That if any part of the reprogramming described in the
notification submitted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services
(the ``Secretary'') to the Committees on Appropriations of the House of
Representatives and the Senate on May 16, 2019, has been executed as of
the date of the enactment of this Act, such amounts provided by this
Act as are necessary shall be used to reverse such reprogramming:
Provided further, That of the amounts provided under this heading, the
amount allocated by the Secretary for costs of leases of property that
include facilities to be used as hard-sided dormitories for which the
Secretary intends to seek State licensure for the care of unaccompanied
alien children,

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Why aren't Mexico,Honduras,Guatemala,et al, fighting to get their unaccompanied children back?

When Elian Gonzalas was here the US sent armed men in to make sure he was returned to the Cuban government.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The way it appears is the 4.5 billion is for food and housing. Stop them from coming in illegally and save 4.5 billion..

... and address the homeless and mentally ill U.S. Citizens !!!!!!!!

😶

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Why aren't Mexico,Honduras,Guatemala,et al, fighting to get their unaccompanied children back?

When Elian Gonzalas was here the US sent armed men in to make sure he was returned to the Cuban government.

Obviously those "pillars of government epitomes" are already bought-off shill/flunky dreckholes of American Democrats and well funded NGOs that support a NWO agenda and the destruction of the United States system 😬

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😶

You seem to be pro-American.
PM me and really tell me what the hell is going on in America. From the outside, it seems like the President is drowning in his own common sense and no one is willing to see the good from it from those in power. Just really sad to see America go down the toilet. Like someone said, these illegals have never seen a real toilet or even toilet paper.
edit on 0600000010002019-06-26T03:00:10-05:00001006am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Good Post

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Good Post

You are welcome.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

😶

PM me and really tell me what the hell is going on in America. From the outside, it seems like the President is drowning in his own common sense and no one is willing to see the good from it from those in power. Just really sad to see America go down the toilet. Like someone said, these have never seen a real toilet or even toilet paper.

Trump has a well funded and well collateralized force against him and against the United States.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

😶

But can't the Americans wake and see what the fk is taking in front of their own eyes.
PM me and really tell me what the hell is going on in America. From the outside, it seems like the President is drowning in his own common sense and no one is willing to see the good from it from those in power. Just really sad to see America go down the toilet. Like someone said, these have never seen a real toilet or even toilet paper.

Trump has a well funded and well collateralized force against him and against the United States.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

😶

But can't the Americans wake and see what the fk is taking in front of their own eyes.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

😶

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Good Post

You are welcome.

p.s. I like Chinese Girl Scout Cookies !!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Only some can "see"

There are forces, strong forces, working against the United States.

They use all means necessary (even inciting violence against non-comply'ers) 😧

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Good Post

You are welcome.

p.s. I like Chinese Girl Scout Cookies !!

Chinese cookies are now made in Malaysia. I like the chocolate chip ones. Cost about a buck at the dollar stores here. They go good with milk too.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

😶

We do. We tell them, "how DARE you be mentally unstable...poor baby...in long term shock after being ordered totake the life of another human being? well not in my country you don't! Too big a p@$$y to be able to just float through life without resorting to the only medications which are able to numb the pain just because you suffer from mere depression or after having been sexually violated as a little tyke and because we don't put any serious effort into true treatment for illnesses we can't see with our eyes?!?! To hell with all of them. They are labeled bad people and criminals and locked up where their lives are ticked away and their problems deepen as punishment

At least judging by our practices, either we or our politicians feel this way...or the lawmakers think we do/want us to...ad good job they have done so far. can't count the number of people I see every day who say to hell with addicts lock em up they made their choices. these people don't even make the connection that 99 out of 100 didn't wake up and choose to flush life Dow. the toilet but were put thru things they had no control over that left them hurting in ways these people will never even know things can hurt...n
edit on 6/26/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join