It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangers Encountered from UFO/UAP/ET “Research”?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
There was a thread I wanted to tack onto but couldn’t find tied to the dangers of researching the UFO/UAP/ET subject and displaying those findings in the public eye. Instead I decided to start a new one and maybe other folks could share their experiences if they are willing.

Have any of you encountered any alarming/difficult to explain incidents following your research/posting/etc.?

I recently had a few things happen that I can’t explain fully and I’ve been doing a fair bit of reading, writing and compiling on this subject.

1. My Netgear router (newish model) fried.
2. My Comcast cable modem (from my cable provider) lost the ability to emit WiFi signals.
3. Comcast couldn’t explain why either device died (current models).

More oddly, it took Comcast two hours to “clear your system” because it was “really messed up”. Also, the Comcast guy said he had to run out to his truck to get another modem and replace the dead one. Told him no problem - do what you gotta do. He was out in his truck for about 15 minutes (truck parked 20 yards max from my front door) and apologized for the delay saying, in a sheepish/weird way, that had had to call another Comcast truck to bring him another modem - which was odd because when he left I saw he had a stack of modems sealed new in box that looked identical to mine.

Ultimately, Comcast couldn’t figure out why my system still works like junk and I no longer get WiFi downstairs in my house - but used to prior to this outage. WiFi literally stops the second you set foot on the ground floor off the stairs - no signal.

While all of my internet problems were happening, I started to see a random WiFi network show up on my list of “available networks” with a very strong signal. Name of the network was “a6ec905b7a7b4101655f4bf0b7fb20bf” - literally that was the name - I wrote it down. It popped up when the Comcast guy was there like it had for weeks before and I asked him if he’d ever seen something like that “I’ve been installing these things for a long time and never encountered this situation of problems or a network like that”. Weird.

Last strange occurrences:
1. ATS doesn’t work well/work at home but other websites do.
2. My phone’s browser is super super slow.
3. My “location” or “locating” icon is on constantly.

I’m sure there’s more but I have a sense something is amiss here given I never had these issues to this degree until I attended a few recent events and posted about them.

Last - and perhaps more comically than the above - the night that Comcast came out to fix my modem my wife and I went to bed and tried to continue watching ancient aliens (have a few seasons left). I S you not - we couldn’t watch it - but literally EVERY other show we tried worked fine. All cable channels/on demand/movies the kids watched earlier - all of it.

Anyone else has any weird happenings?

PS - I invested in a VPN, updated all devices and added additional security measures to my phone and computers - and now keep other findings and such on a device that isn’t internet connected

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I dont think that by talking about the phenomenon here on ats attracts any "attention" But there is information out there that researchers had poltergeist phenomena accompanying them afterwards.Skinwalker eg

These "attractions" are especially true of those who have seen a ufo.These poltergeist phenomena are another facet of the ufo enigma.

But to your question,talking about them here i dont think anything bad happens

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Interesting, indeed. And as to my knowledge, I don't think I've ever had something like this happen to me before, which makes me more intrigued.

It could either be what "IMSAM" had said -- which is interesting and what it could very well be, or it could also be your Government, which I would/am leaning towards. Sounds like something a government might do.. Stay safe.

S&F in hopes that you'll keep us posted about new occurrences that just might happen.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

I’ll definitely keep the community apprised of any escalations. After I put the VPN in place the other WiFi signal disappeared and I haven’t seen it since.

Only other odd thing about that whole incident was after the Comcast guy came back in with the new modem he was really friendly and kind of oddly inquisitive and not in a conversational way. He said, verbatim and in a serious but entirely non threatening way “can I ask you a question?” I told him sure and he asked “what do you do for a living?” and told him. What struck me was it wasn’t in a light hearted/conversational way like with small talk since he’s in my house for a few hours. Instead it was more like “is it really ok for me to ask and you to answer this?” I found that very odd as nothing about our interactions before the modem was replaced was even remotely awkward - he was a nice and friendly dude.

Only other thing I can note is on a few occasions recently hearing some noises at night I can’t exactly put a finger on but didn’t think much of any of them. One sounded like the crunching of an aluminum can but without the fall off in “crunch” as the can gets...well... crunched. It just sounded like the initial noise of the crunching and lasted maybe 4-5 seconds. Never heard that sound before.

And no, it wasn’t me ploshing off my final cold one as a night cap!
edit on 26-6-2019 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

After this, therefore because of this. In Latin, it's called Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc.😉

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

After this, therefore because of this. In Latin, it's called Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc.😉

Ahh, so you're an alchemist then?

Basically ATS has been slow (for me) since dec 2017 (and only ATS ). Often total disconnect during or after posting.
Using Vpn servers in US no problem. idk what it is so chalk it up to Post Hoc Fok a Dock or whatever (!).

Calling it all logical fallacies does that solve anything

btw wikicutpaste is here
en.wikipedia.org...

now some quote paste

Pattern The form of the post hoc fallacy is expressed as follows: A occurred, then B occurred. Therefore, A caused B. When B is undesirable, this pattern is often combined with the formal fallacy of denying the antecedent, assuming the logical inverse holds: Avoiding A will prevent B.

And now some pondering.

If ATS or for that matter UFO/UAP/ET is of any importance at all , isn't it plausible that some members are being tracked ? As ATS (not the community but the site) doesn't give a damm about this and practially linking mainstream into their site (Add socialNetwork etc). Seems to me that money is more important than the truth in this one..

So isn't it reasonably to state that ATS (the site) has really no 'Immune System'. And therefore can't be used to convey important information regarding subjects that really matter and can reveal the truth regarding certain events.

If posters like OP ,ask really important questions and the reaction is 'Lores ipsum Fock' ATS seems to me still a great place ...

but now not to deny ignorance... but to learn latin.

edit on 6262019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
NM
edit on 26 6 2019 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Researching UFO's can be dangerous. Radiation type burns have been reports for people that get too close to some space ships. Then the whole abduction thing, some stories not too bad with an implant taking place. Other have been very traumatic for those concerned. Missing time is common.

As for just looking into the topic. Not as bad as it use to be with the men in black and their intimidating presence during the 1960's and 70's. Is the government keeping an eye on just who is thinking about this stuff? Maybe, they keep an eye on more things we don't know about than do.

Overall I have found the UFO/ET subject as one physically safe to research. It might do your head in at time with some of the claims and deciding what to trust. If you like a good mystery novel then you should find it fun overall.

Expect some strange looks at time from people who just do not want to go there.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was kidnapped and thrown into a black van, taken to a secret prison where I was beat in the kidneys with a bag of soap and forced to admit that Tom Delonge is the point man behind disclosure.

So really nothing out of the regular.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sounds like you may have a mean bug.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Another thing to check is wether your cell phone location services magically turn on on their own.

Also with ats, the forums arnt only been backed up to the owners servers ,they also get backed up to other places, I'm sure you can figure out what I mean.

Ats isn't a secure website for a reason.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've experienced all the uncanny electronics failures you describe and then some. Let go of your fascination with UAP (unidentifiable aerial phenomena) and your life will slowly go back to normal.

Based on my experiences and study of similar phenomena in other cultures (especially Tibetan), I think one of the great dangers we face with so-called "UFO's" is the perception that they are machines or meat-in-a-can of some kind, from some other place. I think that's largely a mistakte.

Regardless of how they appear, I have been forced to the conclusion that many if not most so-called UFOs -- assuming they are not misidentified human craft -- are actually living creatures of some kind, perhaps "interdimensional" or "supernatural" in some way. As such we ought to fear them and expect possible harm from being too close to them, the same as one would fear a wild animal like a bear, a mountaiin lion or wolf, and so on. Such creatures are not necessarily harmful but they are dangerous. Likewise the non-human entities, the so-called "gods" and "demons" that live in this world. If you spend time gazing at the skies and wondering if they exist, they will tend to appear, the same as birds or other animals will approach if you make bird calls or put out bird seed.

On that note, beware smoking tobacco. It correlates very, very highly with UFO sightings, and those sightings will tend to negatively affect your mental or physical health.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Namdru because: mistake

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you want to investigate a little further, to see if someone is checking your traffic that shouldn't be... There are ways to do that, the most effective of which, I can't post publicly.

I recommend familiarizing yourself with typical ping times, and becoming versed in the tracert command.

Geographically, your routing paths should make sense, but if you consistently have data go out of it's way to hit a high latency hop, somewhere strange... Take a look at that.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I was kidnapped and thrown into a black van, taken to a secret prison where I was beat in the kidneys with a bag of soap and forced to admit that Tom Delonge is the point man behind disclosure.

So really nothing out of the regular.

You too, huh?

Did you notice Dr Green serving the drinks and taking notes when they took a five-minute break?

[ This is a JOKE - in case ATS owners are a-twitchin' ]

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
On that note, beware smoking tobacco. It correlates very, very highly with UFO sightings, and those sightings will tend to negatively affect your mental or physical health.

I read this as I'm currently outside, 12:20p.m., smoking a tabacco stick. Talk about unsettling timing.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
If you want to investigate a little further, to see if someone is checking your traffic that shouldn't be... There are ways to do that, the most effective of which, I can't post publicly.

I recommend familiarizing yourself with typical ping times, and becoming versed in the tracert command.

Geographically, your routing paths should make sense, but if you consistently have data go out of it's way to hit a high latency hop, somewhere strange... Take a look at that.

Thanks for these tips. I’ll dig into this.

I don’t think I was entirely clear in my OP. I in no way believe “ETs” or whatever I identified craft and their occupants are behind my internet issues.

My thought is the issues with my system have a fully earthly explanation... but the interest in messing with my stuff is tied to my ongoing reading/research.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well, once, when I was posting regularly about a "secret space program/black triangle" thread, here, I had some strange issues with my tech.

A melted graphic card and various annoying glitches occurred in a short period on my desktop (not relating to the every 1/2 hour delay here) that by themselves were nothing really odd, but it all culminated with me using my desktop machine with my phone turned off on the desk beside it.

My phone proceeded to turn itself on, bring up my phone's browser and leafed through my history to ATS and scrolled through the ATS top headlines while I watched and never touched it.

Myself, my tech savvy friend and the phone techs had no clue and could find no obvious hacks on the phone. Why a hacker would bring up ATS is besides the point. It has never done that again and the screen was clean and nothing was touching or shining on it.

One more thing to shrug at and wonder.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I'm only referring to government agency middle man sniffing.

OSC/TIA/CIA/NSA/DHS/FBI

Pretty much any of those have their own routing hops, and they are a little... "slower" than a typical ISP hop.

They're also geographically in very predictable places. The government can't really afford to rent office space in the middle of poochie mountain backwood country towns, with fast internet access, just to geographically mask a sniffing server.

So, the most suspicious are hops near major intelligence infrastructure. (Reston, Virginia, and nearby areas host a lot of equipment.)
There's some hops that look like ISP hops, but are definitely prodded by some intelligence agencies, so don't be surprised if you have a hop twice as slow as others, and geographically near a CIA office building, yet... displays as a cloudflare, ISP, or otherwise normal routing hop.

It could definitely be getting sniff routed in those cases, but they are plausibly deniable.

Just want to add an edit, that I am not breaching any type of clearance, and I do not have privileged access to the information I have provided.
This is from information obtained from public sources and is transparent OSI.
edit on 28-6-2019 by Archivalist because: security clearance disclaimer

top topics

join